Chapter 2

I like him, he likes her...

OHHH Sandeul, Jinyoung and Gongchan is super cute in this pic! *faints* =))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gongchan's POV

I'm walking by the hallway with B1A4 when someone caught my attention.She's standing in front of the principal's office and looks like she's waiting for someone. I left the hyungs first and go to her then covered her eyes.

"Guess who?" I asked

"Gongchan I know its you!" She answered quickly without thinking. She removed my hand, turned around and faced me. I pulled her for a hug.

" Haha...MY JIN HYE! I REALLY REALLY REALLY MISSED YOU! How 'bout you? Did you miss me??

"Aniyo" I break the hug and she just stucked out her tongue. I pouted.

" HAHAHAHA...just kidding!! Of course, I missed you chanchan!!"

"Really?! YEY!! JIN HYE MISSED ME!!" I shouted loudly making all the students looked at me. I made a peace sign and slightly bowed at them. Jin Hye was just laughing at me.

"Ohh by the way Channie..where are the oppas?"

"Uhhhhmmm..." I looked around and saw them going near us. I waved at them and they smiled at me. I looked at Jin Hye and I saw her smile already reaching her ears. My smile turned into a half smile because I knew that her attention will be on Jinyoung-hyung again.

YOUR POV

"Oppas are going to us. My heart is beating fast again and again. Jinyoung-oppa is getting near!" I thought. As I saw Jinyoung-oppa, my mood brightened more.

"Hi Jin Hye!" Sandeul-oppa said happily.

"Hello oppas!

"Hyung! What class are you?" Sandeul-oppa asked Jinyoung-oppa

"Class 1K..you??"

"WHAT?! Me, Baro and CNU-hyung are in Class 2K" Sandeul said frowning.

"I'm in Class 1k too...Mehrong!" Gongchan said teasingly. Baro hit his head lightly. ^^

"Oppa! We're classmates again!! Yes!" I said excitingly. 

"Uhhmmm..excuse me.. I think I'm your classmate too?!?" Eun Hae entered the conversation.  I went beside her and hugged each other.

"Yah! That's unfair! AIIGGOO!" Baro-oppa said while doing some aegyo.

The bell rang. All the students already went to their class. Its time for us to say goodbye to Sandeul, CNU and Baro-oppa. Finally we reached our class too. Gongchan sat beside me and Eun Hae is on my other side while Jinyoung-oppa is in front of Gongchan.

 

Uhhhhmmm.....sorry if I'm not a good writer!! =)) By the way thank you for subscribing to my storylove ya all! =))