Chapter 3

I like him, he likes her...

YOUR POV

"Aish! First class is really boring..I hope its already breaktime." I thought. I snapped into reality when the teacher called my attention.."MS. PARK JIN HYE!!"....I stood up immediately, "yes sir?!"...."What are you thinking? Would you mind to share it in front of the class?"

"No no sir! Its nothing important. Mianhae sir."....."Ok! Sit down. Next time pay attention to my class!" my teacher told me. I nodded.

The bell rang, its time for my next subject...English! I hope its not boring. I'm sitting on my chair with my one hand on my chin staring at my classmates who were busy making noise while some especially the girls we're trying to flirt with Jinyoung-oppa and Gongchan. Finally! Our songsaengnim arrived. Thank God!

"Good morning class! I'm Ms. Kim..your new teacher in English. i hope to have a nice bond with you guys. Please sit down."  We all sat down and wait for what will our teacher will say next. 

"Uhhmmm...ok class! Today I'm going to group you for your first project."...

"What?!.. Project?!....Why is it so early songsaengnim?"" The class grew a little bit wild and noisy. Everyone became aggresive.

"Class KEEP QUIET!..I know its too early but you really need to do this or else I will all fail you! And besides its not an individual project.. I'll be grouping you into 3's."

"Aish! Ok fine!" my classmates said. My teacher start grouping us. "And the last group will be Jinyoung, Jin Hye and Gongchan. Your project is all about literature, so you need to make a story which is divided into chapters. I want it to look like a novel but please don't make it too long...ok? You can go now to your groups and talk about the project."............"Yes songsaengnim!" The class answered.

I never knew that Jinyoung-oppa will be my groupmate. I can't avoid to smile very wide. I wanted to shout and jump into happiness but of course I can't do that.

Gongchan's POV

"Yes! Jin Hye is my groupmate! I'm so happy." I said to myself. I move my chair to face Jin Hye. Jinyoung-hyung go to us feeling sad.

"Yah hyung! Why is your face like that? What's the problem? Aren't you happy that the three of us were groupmates?" I asked him with a confused expression.

"Its nothing, maybe I'm just not in the mood today." he answered. "I hope Eun Hae was my groupmate." Jinyoung whispered to himself but I was able to hear it.

"Hyung!? Are you saying something?"....."Oh nothing. C'mon let's talk about the project now."

"So what we will do with our project? What will be our story all about?" Jin Hye asked.

"I want you to be the topic Jin Hye, I know Jinyoung-hyung doesn't like you but you keep on being so blind about that. I hope you can be mine Jin Hye. Please just be mine. Even though I get hurt sometimes, I still love you. I hope I can say all of this to you." I tell myself.

"Channie! What are you thinking there huh? Tell me, tell me, tell me please!!!" she said while doing some aegyos. Aigooo!! Jin Hye.. don't be like that... you're making me fall in love with you over again.

"HAHAHAHA...its none of your business haha just kidding!"

"-pouts- Ok!" she smiled.

After few minutes of thinking on what will be the topic of our story.....

"Aisshhh!! I don't have any ideas. My brain is not working today. Omo! I'm going crazzzzyyy...." Jin Hye said while me and Jinyoung is just laughing at her.

"And why are you laughing at me?! You wanna die huh?!" she pouted ........."Aigoo!! Our Jin Hye is so cute! haha" Jinyoung pinched her cheeks and I feel a little bit jealous. 

"Cute?! I don't think so! haha MEHROOONGG!! I stucked out my tongue. Jin Hye punched me lightly on my right arm.

YOUR POV

The bell rang signaling for break time. We go to the cafeteria together with my bestfriend and of course my oppa's. We are eating that time when someone poked me at the back. I turned and saw that it was Krystal, one of the queenkas, who really likes Channie. She is really jealous of me because she thought that I like Channie.

"HEY YOU!" Krystal shouted at me.