Chapter 9

I like him, he likes her...

Jinyoung and Eun Hae entered the restaurant without noticing the girl who was stalking them all the time. They sat on the comfy chair located near the window. The place was very romantic and when you look around, you can see sweet couples having a good time with each other. There was an awkward moment of silence and both of them felt anxious with the atmosphere. The waiter came to ask for their orders and then left. Still, it is quiet and they can't even stare at each other but then, Jinyoung broke the silence.

"Ehem *trying to clear his throat* I'm glad you agreed to have a date with me. You really looked gorgeous today." he beamed at her.

*smiles* =) "I was flabbergasted when you asked me yesterday. And its a little bit strange that of all girls in our school, I'm the one you invited."

"Its simply because uhm-ah..." 

Eun Hae just looked at him with a "what-you-want-to-say" expression. Luckily, their orders arrived, he sighed. While eating....

"Hmm, about what you are saying awhile ago, what is it anyways?" she asked curiously.

"Ohh that! Nevermind it! Hehe"

"I know you oppa! I know you want to say something. C'mon spill it out!"

"Ok fine. The reason why you're the one I invited in this date it's simply because I LIKE YOU." he really emphasized the three last words making Eun Hae choked into surprised. Her eyes widened and she frozed at that moment.

"Eh?!" that was the only word that she said. 

"Yah! Are you okay?" Jinyoung asked worriedly. She nodded.

"Are you serious oppa?" 

"Do I look as if I'm joking? *she shook her head* Then I am saying the truth. I awfully like you Eun Hae and I really want to ask you for a date before but I don't have any guts to tell you. It always popped out in my mind that maybe you'll reject me and I'm afraid to hear that answer from you." he calmly explained to her.

*OMO! Oppa likes me! Oh my! I can't believe it. I feel the same way too, but how about Jin Hye? She also likes oppa. Will I tell  him my true feelings or should I keep it for my bestfriend's sake? AHHHHHH! I'm going crazy? What if she finds out that Jinyoung likes me?! Aigoo! EOTTEOKE! EOTTEOKE! :o * she screamed loudly in her mind.

She didn't say a word so Jinyoung thought that she doesn't like him back.

"Arraso! I get it. You don't like me back. But we can still be friends right?" he said feeling hopeless.

"Nae. Actually oppa...." 

"What?" Jinyoung asked confusingly.

"Actually, I-I-I-I like you too." 

"Jinjja?! You like me? *he grabbed her left hand and kissed it* Woahoho! I'm super duper happy!"  

That time when Jinyoung held her hand and kissed it, the girl whose stalking them saw it. She took a picture of it and she really has an evil plan about it.

"AHA! I smell something fishy huh?!" the girl said while touching his chin, looking suspicious at the two and then afterwards she already left. 

--------Going back to Eun Hae and Jinyoung's conversation--------

"I can't believe you feel the same way too. I don't even know what to say."

She removed her hand from him and tell him something.

"But we can't be together..... =(("

"Huh?! Wae? Is there any problem? Aren't you allowed by your parents to have a boyfriend?"

"It's not like that oppa. I'll tell you the reason sooner or later. But for now, let's keep this first and still act as friends.:

"Ok! I understand you, though. At least we already knew our feelings to each other."

"Yeah! Thank you for understanding me, oppa!" ........"No problem." he patted her head, she just smiled.

After that, they left the restaurant and they both have a great  time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He really had no idea about Jin Hye's feelings for him. Poor Jin Hye :( *sighs* she kept on being so blind about it. Even though her heart was telling her to give up, her mind is against it and it keeps on telling her to go on. She used to love the person,who, on the first place, does not feel the same way and she doesn't even noticed Gongchan, the guy who really loves her and will do anything to capture her heart. What do you think will happen next? What if she found out the secret date of the two, will she get mad at them or she will still fight for her feelings? Will this affect their friendship? =))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yey! I'm done with chapter 9. Thanks for reading! =))