Chapter 6

I like him, he likes her...

After cleaning the gym, you and Gongchan proceed to the stock room. It was very silent, yea! very very silent. There were no students nor teachers there. You switched on the lights, all you can see are things, broken chairs, mop, dirty desks etc.

"Ohmy! Is this a room? I don't want to receive any punishment anymore!"

"Sorry for what happened today Jinnie-ah! It was all my fault. You can blame me if you want."

"Don't be sorry. I'm not blaming you and I will "NOT" blame you for what happened."

He just gave you an eye-smile. You started cleaning the room. Gongchan get the mop and started mopping. After some minutes, suddenly, the lights went off. It was really dark that time.

"Gongchan! Where are you? Don't leave me!" you said in a scared voice.

"Calm down! I won't leave you. I know that you are afraid of the dark. Stay on your place, I'll go to you."

He slowly walked to reach your place.

"Hold my hand Jin-Hye. Take one step."

You held his hand and took one step. But you accidentally fall because you didn't know that there was a piece of banana skin on the floor. Luckily, Gongchan caught you in his arms. You and Gongchan's face are really inches apart. You can feel his breath, the warmth of his body. your heart keeps on beating faster and louder. You felt butterflies on your stomach that you don't usually feel when you are with him. His face are getting closer and closer, only an inch away from yours.

"Jin-Hye! Are you ok?"

"Nae."

There was no sound, you can only hear your heart beats. He was about to kiss you on your lips........but then..

"Ehem -coughs-"

Someone broke the silence, and that was the maintenance. You both made a fast movement, you stand up immediately.

"Hmm...did I interrupted something?" the maintenance said.

"Aniyo!" you answered in unison.

"Haha, you both look cute. Well, I guess you are a couple?".....your eyes widened.

"I'm sorry sir, but were aren't a couple. By the way, what happened to the lights?" Gongchan asked trying to change the topic.

"Oh the lights, there was something wrong with the fuse awhile ago, but its now okay."

"Ah, that's good sir."

"uhhmm..I think we need to go now, right Channie?" Jin hye went inside the coversation.

"ahh -y-y-y-yeah!"

"Thanks sir! See ya next time. Let's go now."

You grabbed Gongchan's hand and then escaped. Gongchan checked the time and it was already 4 pm. He walked you to your home and said goodbye afterwards.

-----at Gongchan's house----

Gongchan can't forget what happened awhile ago.

"Her hair was so soft, her skin was really smooth, everything was perfect! AHHHHHH!! Jin Hye why you keep running onto my mind. I can't forget what happened, I hope I was able to kiss you. I-I-I really really love yoooouuu!! I hope you're mine <3 "...Gongchan screamed loudly on his mind.

He knew that you weren't in love with him. But would you really stay in love with Jinyoung forever or you will finally noticed all Gongchan's effort for you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aish! "i'm not really good at writing stories. >.<..but still I hope you enjoyed it.. =))