Chapter 8

I like him, he likes her...

It was a bright sunny day, you're stil lying on your bed, feeling lazy to get up. Suddenly, your phone vibrated. 

Fr: Channie

~Good morning! Time to wake up, we still have a project to do today. Keke ^^

You ignore Gongchan's message and didn't reply. Time check and it was 8am. You lazily go to the bathroom and do your daily routine then afterwards you go to your mother to say goodbye.

"Good morning umma!"...... "Good morning! It looks like you're going somewhere today?" ...."Ah nae. I'm going to Gongchan's house to do our project. I'll leave now umma."...."But aren't you going to eat?"......."Hm, I'm not hungry and besides its 8:50, I don't want to be late in our meeting. Bye!" then I left. 

YOUR POV

Finally, I reached his house. I pressed the doorbell and then suddenly Gongchan opened the gate.

"Hi Gongchan!"

"Hello Jinnie! Come inside now. Hyung is waiting for us." 

--Inside the house--

"Annyeong Jin Hye!" Jinyoung greeted me in a very good mood. He seems really happy and lively today. 

"Annyeong oppa!"... Gongchan interrupted the conversation. "Wait! Did the two of you already had a breakfast?." Jinyoung nodded. 

"How bout you Jinnie?"....."Nope! Actually I'm on a diet, joke! HAHA".... "REALLY?! You should be! You're getting fatter." he told you teasingly. "Bwoooh?! O.o" Then you slightly hit his head. He just stucked out his tongue. 

"Ya-ya-yah! Stop that! Let's start doing our project." Jinyoung said and I sat down.

After how many hours, the three of us ate lunch.And while me and Gongchan is busy doing the project, I looked at Jinyoung and he looks restless and always looking on his watch.  I poked him on his shoulder and asked.

"Oppa! Why do you keep on looking onto your watch?" 

"Me?! Ani! I'm just checking the time."......I just gave him an "ok" smile then continue what I'm doing. 

Jinyoung's POV

"Aigoo! How can I escape early? It's already 1pm. What reason will I tell them? I'm sure they'll be curious." I said to myself.

"Hm, Gongchan and Jin Hye, I'll be leaving now!" I told them nervously.

"Huh?! Why so early hyung?"

"I have an important event to attend." that was the only reason that came to my mind.

"Event? What is it?"........."Aish! Enough for so many questions. I need to go now, I'll just tell you tomorrow."

"Arraso! Bye hyung!"

You're wasn't able to utter any words so you just remain quiet and pretend that you're not listening to their conversation but deep inisde, you are very curious about Jinyoung's movements lately. You thought about the times when Jinyoung looks bemused and you don't even know the reason why. So you tried to observe his moves to find out the answer. Then after Jinyoung left, you and Gongchan keep on finishing the project.

Narrator's POV

Eun Hae was waiting outside the school for Jinyoung and after awhile, Jinyoung came running.  

"Am I late?" he puffed while resting his arms on his knees

"Ohh oppa! You're sweating. Here! *hand him his handkerchief* wipe your sweat first. 

"Gomawo! *wiped his sweat* I'm done! Kaja!"

"Ok!"..

Eun Hae and Jinyoung go to a fancy restaurant where couples usually eat. No one knew about their date even Jin Hye and the other members but then a student caught them in act when they were still on the outside of the school. She followed them till they reached the venue, they didn't noticed that the girl was now taking pictures of them together and planning to spread rumors.

---End oF Chapter 8---

What if Jin Hye finds out about their date? What would she feel? Would the friendship between Eun Hae and her be ruined? What will happen next?

 

~Another chapter done! Haha, hope you liked it.. ^^ Thanks for those who subscribe.. <3 <3