Chapter 7

I like him, he likes her...

After school, you and B1A4 decided to go to your group's favorite coffee shop to have some hot chocolate. Eun Hae wasn't able to go with you because she needs to attend some important matters. Then, while waiting for your orders, you noticed that Jinyoung was a bit quiet and sad and just staring on the windows. So you tried to talk to him, but it seems that he's absent-minded that he could not even hear the loud laughs of the other members.

"Jinyoung oppa?" you waved your hands infront of his face to catch his attention.

"Oooohh! Waeyo Jin Hye?" he answered in a shocking manner.

"Hm, nothing! Are you okay?"......"Nae."

That was the only word he replied to you. The other member just didn't mind him after all. You spent time talking with them and laughing with their crazy jokes. Still, Jinyoung remained quiet. 

"Hey hyung! What's up with you?" Gongchan asked.

"Aissshh! I'm fine okay? Maybe I'm not in the mood today." 

"Arraso. Mian hyung!" Gongchan shift his attention to you and then asked you about the project. 

"Yah Jinnie! When we will be doing our project?"....."OMO! I forgot about that! HAHA. Let's just do it by tomorrow in your house, 9am." 

"Okie! Hyung,  we'll be doing our project tomorrow at 9am ok? Don't forget."...... "Nae"

After bonding with them, Gongchan walked you home since he's just 2 blocks away from yours. 

"Thanks for walking me home again, Channie" you hugged him.

"No problem, Jinnie! You take care huh? See you tomorrow." he broke the hug and kiss you on your forehead. You were surprised because he didn't usually do that to you. 

"Y-y-yeah! Take care too. Bye!" and then he left. 

-------Jinyoung's house--------

"AIIIIISSSHHHH! I wasn't able to talk with Eun Hae today and she also didn't come with us earlier. Wew! I'll just text her." 

To: Eun Hae

~Hey, are you busy tomorrow?

After a minute.....

Fr: Eun Hae

~Hm, not at all. Why?

When he received that message, Jinyoung was really happy. He really wanted to ask her for a date but he's afraid that she will reject it. 

To: Eun Hae 

~Jinjja? Oooh! Can I ask you for a date?

Fr: Eun Hae

~Date? Tomorrow? Hmm, arraso! What time and where?

"YESSSS!" Jinyoung jumped into happiness. He did not expect that. But then, he remembered that he will be doing a project with you and Gongchan. "Urggghh, wrong timing! AHHH! I'll just leave early."

Fr: Eun Hae 

~Jinyoung? You still there?

To: Eun Hae

~Nae.. I just did something. Mianhae. I'll see you around at 2 o' clock? Let's just meet infront of the school gate.

Fr: Eun Hae

~Ok! See you. :)

------End of Conversation-----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYA! I'm really sorry for the late update. Hope you like it. :)) THANK YOU!