Chapter 5

I like him, he likes her...

The following day, you go to your school like nothing happened. Surprisingly, everyone was staring at you, whispering to each other and as you passed by, you saw Krystal coming to your way. You already knew that she was having an evil plan on you again. When she reached you, she was about to bump you but then Jinyoung who came from nowhere and just popped out, blocked the way where Krystal was about to step on to bump you.

"Uhhh!!" Krystal said annoyingly, "What the hell are you doing Jinyoung? Why did you blocked my way, HUH?"

"Look Krystal! Can you please stop destructing Jin Hye's life? She doesn't owe you anything!" Jinyoung said in a loud voice making everyone look at him.

"Oh! So you're his knight in shining armor now huh?! HAHA! Well! I don't want to waste my time anymore with STUPID GIRLS LIKE YOU! *pointing to Jin Hye* BUT I'M WARNING YOU, STAY AWAY FROM GONGCHAN! HE'S MINE! SO STOP FLIRTING WITH HIM!"

Jin Hye just stayed frozen at the place she was standing, remaining quiet. Jinyoung asked him worriedly.

"Hey! Are you ok? Don't mind her, arra? She just want to earn people's attention."

"Nae, oppa.*gave Jinyoung an i'm-fine-don't-worry- smile* Don't be worried"

"That's good! C'mon lets go now! We'll be late"

Jinyoung walk you to your classroom and then leave. You said goodbye to him.

Gongchan's POV

"Oh! Jinnie's here! But wait, she looks sad today. Is she ok? Ahhh! I'm being worried again. Maybe I 'll just ask her" he said in his mind.

Before he could say anything to you, the bell rang already and your teacher came so he wasn't able to ask you. He get his notebook and torn a piece of paper. He passed you the letter secretly.

"Jinnniiee! are you ok? You seemed quiet today. Is there any problem? Are you sick?

"Aisshh!! Channie, you have so many questions! HAHA >:)) Of course I'm fine!"

"Ah, thats good! Hey are you free tomorrow evening?"

"Yea, waeyo?"

"Can I invite you for a date? ^^"

Before he could pass the letter, the teacher caught him on act.

"MR. GONG CHAN SHIK AND MS. PARK JIN HYE! What are the two of you doing huh? *gets the paper and read what's inside* So you're inviting Ms. Park for a date! Well, just to tell you I don't want anyone courting inside my class, ok?."

"YIIIEE!....They have a good chemistry... How lucky Jin Hye was! I wish I was her." The class grew noisy again..

"Quiet class! I'm sorry but I need to give the two of you a detention. As a punishment, you will clean the gym and the room near the janitor's area, do you understand?"

The two of you nodded. When you reached the gym, you were surprised to see how dirty the gym was.The balls are scattered, the floor was so dirty.

"Damn! Are we really going to clean all of this, Gongchan?"

"Aish! Let's just clean this ok? Don't make any complaints."

After an hour.....

"Wew! It's so tiring, I guess this is ok. Its already clean. Let's proceed now to the stock room."

"Gongchan!!! I don't want to clean anymore. WAAAAAA!! It makes me crazzzyy."

He just giggled.

"Hey, Gongchan! *he looked at you* Hmmm..about the question you asked me awhile ago, are you really asking me for a date?"

"oh that! HAHAHA! you really believe that? It was only a joke. I just want to make you happy"

"oooohh!"

There was an awkward moment of silence..

"I knew that even I asked you for a date, you will still refuse." he said to himself.

"I thought he's going to ask me,I would say yes if he did.-sighed-" you thought.

"C'mon! Let's go now to the stock room."

You nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyya! Sorry for the very very very very late update. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I think it . haha =)) Thank you for subscribing and commenting to it.. ^^ <3