Chapter 4

I like him, he likes her...

YOUR POV

Me, Eun Hae and B1A4 were at the canteen that time when someone poked and shouted at me. I turned around and was surprised to see that it was Krystal, one of the queenkas.

"HEY YOU!" Krystal said to me.

"nae?!" I looked at her with a -what-did-i-do- expression.

"HEY YOU! CAN YOU PLEASE STOP FLIRTING WITH GONGCHAN. STOP TAKING HIM AWAY FROM ME. HE'S ONLY MINE SO BETTER BACK OFF!" she yelled loudly making the other students look at her. We are all shocked about what Krystal said to me. I stood up from my chair

"O_O bw..bwooohh?! I'm not flirting with Gongchan. He is only my friend."

"Aish! Stop acting as if you don't know anything!" Krystal get the water near her and then poured it into me. I was frozed at that moment. Everyone was surprised. Eun Hae gave her an evil glare. I ran away and go to the park near my school.

Eun Hae's POV

"YAH! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM HUH?!" I yelled back at Krystal.

"MY PROBLEM IS YOUR FLIRT BESTFRIEND!! SHE'S TAKING GONGCHAN AWAY FROM ME!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S FLIRTING WITH GONGCHAN!!!"

"WHATEVER!!! JUST TELL YOUR FRIEND TO STOP FLIRTING MY OPPA!!" Krystal said and then she already went away.

"AISH! That girl!!! I want to kill her....URRRGGHHH!!! Gongchan, explain to me wh-wha?!" I was looking for gongchan that time but I noticed that Gongchan was not there..."GONGCHAN?! YAH OPPA'S!! where is channie?"..

"I don't know where is that guy...maybe he followed Jin Hye." Baro-oppa answered.

YOUR POV

I ran away from school and go to my favorite place, the park near our school. I'm really ashamed of what happen. The park was silent, there were no people, only me. I sat on the swing, I looked at the sky and tears are starting to roll down to my face so I closed my eyes. After a moment of crying, I opened my eyes and surprisingly, I saw Gongchan standing in front of me.

"Gongchan? What are you doing here?" I smiled slightly.

"I'm here because I followed you. Are you crying?" Gongchan asked. I stood up and shooked my head. Gongchan pulled me into a hug. I can feel his warmth. I can hear his heartbeat, I can feel his soft hands caressing my hair. He broke the hug and then our eyes met. He wiped the tears from my face and tried to make me smile.

"Hey! Stop crying ok? You became ugly when you're sad. HAHAHA! joke"

"You don't need to say that. I'm really ugly."

"Who told you that? You're not ugly. In fact, i like you because you're cute!"

"I know right! I like you too.We treated each other as best friends right?"

Gongchan's smile faded when he heard the word "BESTFRIEND". He wanted to confessed to you but he's afraid of losing your friendship and afraid of losing you. No one knows what Gongchan really feels about you.

"Uhhmm..Gongchan? Can we go now?" He nodded.

We reached the school and as we enter, the students are looking at you and started talking rumors. You just ignored them. When B1A4 saw you, they waved at you and you immediately ran up to them. 

"Ohh thank God! Our Jin Hye is here!! How are you? Your eyes are swelled. Did you cry?" Sandeul-oppa worriedly asked,

"Keke, I'm ok now oppa. Don't worry!" You winked at them.

"Well thats good to hear! C'mon now, let's go to our next class. Bye Jin Hye!" CNU-oppa said while dragging Sandeul and Baro-oppa to their classroom.

"OK! Pai pai!! See ya later!" I waved.

We went back to our classroom and I kept on thinking about the moments me and Gongchan were together awhile ago. I remember the warmth of his hug, the time that our eyes met. Am I starting to fall in love with him? Wait, no! I can't fall in love with him!! I already like someone else and thats Jinyoung-oppa. Gongchan is just my friend! 

After how many hours of having class, I went home already. I placed my bag on the side, changed my clothes and laid on my bed. This day was full of happenings. I was really tired, I get my phone and texted Gongchan.

To:Channie

 -Channie! I forgot to say thank you to you! =)

Few minutes, my phone vibrated.

Fr:Channie

 -Hi there Jin Hye! Thank me for what?

To:Channie

 - I forgot to say thank you for comforting me awhile back at the park. KAMSAHMNIDA CHANNIE!! So how can I return you the favor? ^^

Fr: Channie

 - That's nothing! Anything for my Jin Hye! keke~...CHEONMA! just seeing you happy is already fine with me.

To: Channie

 -Aww..Channie is so sweet! keke~ I'll be sleeping now. Goodnight!

Fr: Channie

- Goodnight! See you in my dreams! haha =) Take care! ^^

~End of conversation~

The next day, I saw Gongchan's reply, I wasn'table to read his reply because I already fell asleep.

"Gongchan is so nice, and I'm thankful for having him in my life. I can never find anyone who's as nice and as sweet as him. Thanks for always being on my side, my best guy friend, Channie!" I said to myself