Chapter 10

I like him, he likes her...

 

Weekends passed, you still don't have the faintest idea about Jinyoung and Eun Hae's date. As you walked in the hallway of the school, every girl and boy is again talking about a new rumour, yet you ignore them since it normally happens.  *yea! NORMALLY, no days passed that they didn't talk about of something or someone. I don't know why are they very interested in other life's story."  You go to your locker, and there on your left side are two girls chatting and seemed very busy looking on some pictures on their cellphones. You still ignore them not until you heard them mentioned a name. You slightly closed the door of your locker and peeped on the cellphone. You were absolutely staggered with what you saw. O.o

"Geez! Is Jinyoung-oppa really dating Eun Hae?" the girl said slightly unconvinced.

"I think so! There is the evidence. What a lucky girl!" the other girl replied.

"True! And besides, Eun Hae do really have beauty and brain. No wonder why guys like her."

"I must admit!" 

When you heard about the news, you shook your head in disbelief. You headed to your classroom and when you entered, Eun Hae was the first one who approached you. 

"Hey! How's my bestfriend today?" she grabbed your shoulder but you shrugged her hand off.  You didn't answer her and instead you sat on your chair and lay your head on the desk.

-sighs- *How can she act like that? She is really happy huh?! Why did you kept it as a secret, I would've understand if you tell me. And now I feel betrayed Eun Hae....Wew!* you said in your mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eun Hae's POV

*Does she already knew about the date? Damn! I really don't want this to happen and I don't want to make this situation get worst. I  know she's disappointed with me. What will I tell her? ! To the person who spread the rumour and that stupid photo, GET LOST! ! =.=*

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're just staring at the windows with your head lying on your desk when Gongchan startled you. You suddenly get your head up . *he's always like that*

"Waaaa! You frightened me!" you hit Gongchan's arms lightly. He just chuckled.

"Mianhae. You are sad? Is there something wrong?" he asked worriedly and you felt a little bit happy with it. 

"Aniyo Channie! *you patted his head* I'm ok. Don't worry." 

He pinched your cheeks. "Good! Happy to hear that." the teacher arrived and he want back to his seat. 

*I know you're not fine, Jin Hye. Jinyoung hyung always hurt your feelings, but you still like him. What about me? What do I need to do to make you fall in love with me? I'm always there on your side to cheer you up and protect you.* he said to himself. 

---riiiiinggggggg!!!!---- It's break time! *Yey! >:))*

You go to the cafeteria and proceed to B1A4's favorite spot. On the table, you saw Jinyoung chewing his food and right infront of him was Eun Hae. You sat down beside Sandeul. The atmosphere was very awwwkwwwaaarrrrrddd. >:))  No one is talking. The other members looked at each other with a puzzled expression.

"Hey hey hey! What's with you guys? What's happening?" Baro said trying to let go of the awkward moment.

"Yeayea! What's going on here?" Sandeul added.

"Molla." you simply answered. They furrowed their eyebrows. 

"Hyung!" *Jinyoung looked up at Baro*..... "Ow?" 

"Is it  true that you and you *points at Eun Hae* had a date last Saturday?" he asked quizzically. None of them answered. Jinyoung just continued eating.

"YAAHHH! Why aren't you answering my question? Is it true Eun Hae?" he asked again. To stop his interrogations, Eun Hae just nodded.

"Really?! What happened? I wanna know. Tell us what happened. Please! Please!" Sandeul pleaded and batted his eyelashes like a child. 

"Nothing special. We just ate. That's all! Satisfied?!" he just shook his head in annoyance. 

Jin Hye suddenly left the conversation due to embarrassment. They were surprised. Eun Hae followed her and then Gongchan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyaaaa! That was really awkward. HAHA anyways, thanks for reading <3 <3 :* =))