Chapter 1

I like him, he likes her...

Its a beautiful and lovely Monday morning, Mr. Sun is beaming down your face. You were on your bed hugging the favorite pillow Eun Hae gave to you. You're about to jumped off of your bed when you heard your phone rang...

"Yoboseyo?" I said

"YAH! JIN HYE-SSI...I MISSED YOU!!" The person on the phone screamed loudly....it seems that she's very excited to hear my voice^^ actually its been a few months that you haven't seen and talk to each other because you were having your vacation

"Yah! No need to scream! haha I missed you too.....sooo are you ready for school again??"

"Neh!" She replied. When I was about to talk, someone called me then I noticed that it is my umma. She opened the door and told me to take a bath now. I nodded.

"Ohhh Eun Hae!! I need to take a bath now...see ya in school later!! Bye!! I hang up the phone before she could say anything.

After taking a bath, I wore my school uniform, fixed my things and went downstairs and go directly to the dining room....

"Good morning sweetie!" My umma said

"Good morning umma! What's for breakfast??"

"Oh, I cooked eggs and bacon and I also prepared a hot chocolate."

"WOW!!" I turned my head to my umma and smile like a child

Umma just chuckled...."Eat well my dear"......"Thanks umma!!"

Then after 15 mins. of eating.. I already get my things and said goodbye to my umma. I went outside and walked my way to school. I'm really excited to go to school now because I'll be seeing my friends again and especially my crush Jinyoung-oppa. I already reached the gate of the school. I stepped in and found some new students there....I'm looking for my bestfriend Eun Hae when someone covered my eyes.

" Guess who?" He said.

 

Sorry for the short chapter....I just really rushed it...I'm really really sorry and I hope that you like the 1st chapter..Thank you! =))