Trigonometric Loves

Arabesque

Seohyun and Yesung were having a walk in the nearby park of the girls’ place. They were really enjoying their chit-chat along the gray road with pebbles decorated in a linear pattern, which was a sight of perfect romance.

“Yesung oppa! Where’s your place?”

“It’s a bit far from here. I live in an apartment with my brothers.”

“You have brothers??! I never knew. Why did you even keep it as a secret to me?”

Seohyun complained with a cute pout which never to be seen anywhere else in the world.

“Seohyun-ahh.. Don’t be mad. You never asked me too. Did you?” Yesung teased.

“OPPA!”

“Wowowowow!! The beastly Seohyun! Wahh! Such a very impressive grand sight! I shouldn’t enjoy this scene alone. I better take some photos!”

Yesung took his smartphone out and started to take the beastly terrible pouting photo shoots of Seohyun.

“Yahhh!!”

Seohyun tried to grab his phone. Their height difference was not very noticeable, so it did not take her a long time to reach her destination. While she was deleting the photos, someone on the bicycle bumped into her from the behind, which made her fell onto Yesung, her overlapping Yesung’s muscular hot body.

Both of their eyes sparkled in excite. They shared the same looks as Yesung’s head got closer to Seohyun’s, but it was until before Seohyun rolled herself down onto Yesung’s right arm with her head placed right on the spot.  

While Yesung was paying full concentration on her without any lack, Seohyun seemed not to be very interested whenever they reached the plot where Yesung was having decisions to take advantages to lay his lips on hers’. Yesung was disappointed on this, but he was somehow happy for what happened the previous moment.


Hankyung was going out on a walk in the same park with his little buddie doggie when he saw Yesung and Seohyun together. He smiled in happiness as they saw them together. He was also finding an advantage to go on a hangout with Seohyun. Well, he thought that Yesung was going to help him as his dongsaeng loved him more than anyone else.

But all those thoughts disappeared once he saw Seohyun on Yesung. His heart felt like it broke into pieces. His favorite dongsaeng was with his favorite girl. Everything was out of control. He lost himself. He was failed in his own thoughts. The rope attached to Hag with his hand was loosened even when he didn’t recognize it. The barks had gotten louder and Hag ran into Yesung’s direction. But it was Seohyun who Hag was heading to. He her on her cheeks, which made her laughed out loud in warmth. Hag dragged her to Hankyung, who had loosened himself and placed himself on the fresh green grass between the bamboo trees.

“Hankyung oppa! What are you doing here?”

-

-

There was no reply.

“Hankyung oppa!! What’s going on??!!”

-

-

“Eh?? I think I heard a sweet voice.” Hankyung thought.

-

-

“OPPA!!”

His eyes widened. What was going on? Seohyun was in front of his eyes, smiling brightly towards him. He couldn’t draw himself into any patience.

“Seohyun-ahh!”

Without knowing, he hugged her tightly. Seohyun pushed him and tried to escape from his strong arms, but she couldn’t. She had to stay as how things were going on. After a few minutes when Hankyung recognized what he was doing himself, he released her.

“Miranghae, Seohyun-ah.”

Seohyun rolled her eyes, playing innocent, even though she knew the situation. But what thing difficult was he didn’t know the sad truth that she was a super human created for the Girls’ Generation project by the secret organization SM.

“Gwinchana oppa. But what actually happened??”


Yesung thought about how Hankyung warmly hugged Seohyun earlier in the morning in the park in the afternoon when they arrived their place. The sight couldn’t disappear from his eyes. He tried to wash away all the dreadful thoughts which would make their bestfriends a.k.a best brothers’ relationship. He wanted to maintain the relationship. But he also wanted Seohyun. Seohyun was the first girl he fell for ever since he was created. But, Hankyung also loved her, didn’t he? But, Yesung also loved her.

“He’s not the only one who knows about love, is he? He’s not the only one with heart, is he?”

“No.. He’s my best hyung ever.. I better give up.”

“No. I shouldn’t. Me too, I have a life. Not only him!”

“But….., I shouldn’t go against hyung…”

“I must! I have to! I have a life too!”

“Uhh.. No offense. I’ll just release the ties…”


The jealousy and hatred among the brothers themselves for the competition for the girl were starting to get on fierce fire as hot as Mars. The acts among themselves were the first steps in making themselves getting far apart from each other. The relationship was angst. They weren’t understanding for each other. It was not only among Yesung and Hankyung. It was all also occurring among the relationship of the Trigonometric Loves.

The couples. Destined Couples. But, how will the fate play a trick on them? What to be happened was already decided, but the final answer was not available to them at that time. They had to search for the missing jagged pieces of the puzzle of their life. But, what will be the final result after all each single pieces are inserted? Will it be a happily ever after? Nobody knows. Except for fate.


A/N: Hey~ I'm back after a week. I'm so sorry. I was into dramas and I had to learn for the upcoming tutorials and exams. I hope you guys enjoy this little chapter about the Trigonometric Loves among Yesung, Seohyun and Hankyung. There are Trigonometric Loves II and Trigonometric Loves III for the following chapters. Well, I hope you guys enjoy them and please subscribe and upvote! Thanks~ ^^