...

The Maknae Revolution
 
Zelo beamed to himself as he walked back to B.A.P's dorm with a huge smile on his face. He was so glad that it wasn't only him who felt so weird doing childish things at the age they are at right now. He was even more happier when the others agreed to his 'revolution' plan. 
 
 
Once he reached the door, he stood outside for a couple of seconds before taking a quick breath in and turning the knob. When he walked in, he saw Yongguk pacing back and forth in the living room, bitting his bottom lip and murmuring to himself. The sound of the door closing made his head snap up and eyes lock with Zelo's. 
 
 
"Junhong!" He cried, running to the lanky boy and enveloping him into a hug, surprising said boy. "Holy Junhong, where did you go? I was so worried! Manager Kang wouldn't allow me to go out and look for you because he said that he didn't want two members running amuck in the city." Yongguk told him as he pulled back and held him at shoulder length. 
 
 
"I was out taking a walk to make me feel better, that's all, hyung." Zelo lazily replied to the elder. Yongguk's worried expression turned firmer as he stared at the boy, "next time, don't just leave like that okay? I don't want anything happening to you." He admitted, smiling a little and patting the boy's shoulders. 
 
 
"Everyone get out here! Especially Daehyun and Himchan." Yongguk called towards the rest of the dorm. A minute later, the rest of the members came out and Youngjae immediately ran to Zelo, Jongup following suit. "Zelo! You scared us!" Youngjae said as he hugged him. 
 
 
"Yeah, we were so worried about you!" Jongup agreed and hugged the taller as well. Daehyun and Himchan hung back, heads low and gaze to the floor as Yongguk stood in front of them. "You two apologize to Junhong right now." He commanded and the two nodded their heads.
 
 
"Junhonggie! We're so sorry! W-We didn't mean to make you feel bad!" Himchan cried. 
 
 
"Yeah! We didn't mean to take it that far! Please don't be mad, Zelo! Forgive us! It will never happen again!" Daehyun pleaded, making puppy eyes at the younger. Zelo sighed, "it's alright, hyungs." He said and the two latched themselves on him, hugging him into oblivion.
 
 
When they let go, Yongguk was still glaring at them and they yelped, scurrying away from his burning eyes. Zelo sighed again and ruffled his red hair, "hyung, did you guys eat already?" He asked Yongguk, "the other members did but I...couldn't. I was too worried about you." The leader admitted sheepishly. Zelo cracked a smile and started walking to the kitchen, "well how's about I whip up some ramen for the two of us?" He asked. 
 
 
"You sure? Do you need any help?" 
 
 
"Nah, just sit on the island and I'll have dinner ready for us in no time." He smiled as he took out two instant noodle packs and started making them. Yongguk sat with both his hands holding his chin as he watched the younger make their dinner. He couldn't help but chuckle at how cute he looked when he was focused. 
 
 
Once Zelo had made their food, he sat chatting with the leader, eating and talking about their promotions until they were both finished. They threw the garbage away and Zelo yawned, "well I guess I'm off to bed. Goodnight, hyung." He said groggily, waving to the elder and going towards his shared room with Jongup. 
 
 
"Wait, Zelo!" Yongguk called to the younger who turned around, "um well yesterday Jongup came to me and asked if you can sleep in my room because he wanted to spend time with Himchan. So i'm guessing they are already asleep and I already moved your stuff to Himchan's bed. I was going to tell you today but...well you know."
 
 
"Oh, okay then. That's alright." Zelo said as he turned towards the elder's room. He opened the door and a black shirt and pants waiting for him so he took them to the washroom to get changed. Once he came back, Yongguk was sitting up in his bed and going through his songbook. Zelo went to his bed and frowned when he saw his Avengers pillow so he quickly threw it to the floor and grabbed one of Himchan's millions of spare pillows and sank into it's softness. 
 
 
Yongguk saw his actions and thought it was best not to question the younger. "Night, hyung." He heard Zelo mumble and it brought a small smile to his lips. "Goodnight. Zelo-yah." He whispered back to the quietly snoring boy.
 
 
When the morning came and they all had their breakfast, the other members went to go get ready for the day and Youngjae was assigned to wash the dishes. Zelo came up behind him and tapped his shoulder, startling the male, "Zelo! you scared me! What is it?" 
 
 
"Would you like some help with the dishes, hyung?" He asked and Youngjae blinked, kind of shocked. "Um well...uh yeah sure, that'd be helpful..." He agreed and the younger smiled, starting to dry the dishes that Youngjae washed. 
 
 
Daehyun and Jongup came into the room and stared at the scene in front of them. "Um is Zelo helping Youngjae-hyung wash the dishes? He hates washing them..." Jongup said. 
 
 
"Yeah, that's weird but I'm going to choose not to say or do anything. I think I might wanna keep my mouth shut or something might happen again." Daehyun sighed and went to the living room. 
 
 
They had another fansign today and again, the boys were amazed at how many BABYs showed up to see them. As they signed albums, Zelo noticed the same girl come up to him from yesterday. "Zelo-yah! Do you remember noona?" She asked and Zelo nodded his head with a nervous laugh. "That's wonderful! Can you do ageyo for noona again today?" 
 
 
Zelo sighed and shook his head; she pouted, "but why not?" 
 
 
"I'm sorry noona, but I don't feel very well. I'm am not in the mood to do anything of that so please do not ask." He replied politely, surprising Jongup who was sitting next to him. She frowned and slumped her shoulders as she walked away. 
 
 
For the rest of the day, when fans would have similar requests, Zelo would politely refuse them and just smiled as he signed their albums. When they got back to the dorms, Zelo fell on the couch and started playing video games as he waited for the others to finish showering.
 
 
When they finished bathing, dressing and eating, Zelo went back to his video game and hooked up his ear and mouthpiece. "Alright, Jake I'm going to school your today!" He shouted into the microphone and Daehyun came and sat beside him. "What are you doing, Zelo?" He asked and said boy paused the game to talk to the elder, "just playing a video game and beating people from all around the world." He answered nonchalantly, going back to his game. Daehyun shrugged and let the teen be.
 
 
About a week later, Zelo heard his phone ringing and he went to go answer it, wincing when Taemin's squeals were heard on the other end. "Taemin-hyung? What's the matter?"
 
 
"Sorry Zelo-yah! I have to pull out of this maknae revolution thing. My members promised me 24 hours alone with Minho-hyung so I'm out! Good luck!"
 
 
The line wet dead and Zelo groaned as he shut off the device. Well at least the others are still participating.
 
 
Yongguk watched from the kitchen ad the younger slumped on the couch, frowning about something that happened when he got that phone call. Himchan came in and noticed the leader's gaze and chuckled, "what's wrong, bbang?"
 
 
Yongguk sighed, "have you noticed Zelo acting weird lately? I don't know what it is but it kinda bothers me." He told the visual. Himchan furrowed his brows and nodded, "yeah, I have. I don't know but does he seem less childish to you?"
 
 
"That's it! That's what's different! Zelo is less childish nowadays!" Yongguk exclaimed, "why though? What made him..." He trailed off, realizing why he was acting this way. "It was because of you and Dae! Calling him childish and making fun of him! That's why he is so mature!"
 
 
"Oh god, I am so sorry Yongguk! I-I didn't mean to, you know that!" The younger said but Yongguk wasn't listening, he just waved him off and came over to Zelo. 
 
 
"Jello-yah, are you still upset about what Himchan and Daehyun said?" He asked the younger. Zelo looked up and shook his head, "not at all, hyung. Why?"
 
 
"Well you seem...different and I was just wondering of anything they said made you like that?"
 
 
"Nah, don't worry about it, Yongguk-hyung." The redhead said as he got up and went to his room, leaving a frowning leader behind.
 
 
Zelo groaned loudly when he got a phone call from Minzy saying that she was out too, which meant only Sehun, Tao, Jihoon and himself were left. The day of their Gayo Daejun performance, he told Jihoon about the others and when he went to tell Sehun and Tao, he sighed when he saw Jihoon chasing after Taeil which meant he was gone too.
 
 
Another week gone by, and Zelo kinda of expected it when he got a call from Tao saying they were done too, which meant only he was left. "ing great," he mumbled to himself. 
 
 
Zelo managed to keep it going for another week and a half until he was in his room one day and Yongguk came bursting in. "Junhong!" He called to the younger, using his real name. Said boy looked up and gulped seeing the elder's pissed expression. "Y-Yeah, hyung?"
 
 
"I just got an interesting phone call from EXO's Luhan and he told me some about a maknae revolution that Sehun and Tao were a part of? Which you created? Mind explaining?"
 
 
"Um..."
 
 
"Actually no, save it because I called SHINee, 2NE1 and Block B, and they all said the same thing. So you don't like being the youngest?"
 
 
"N-No! It's not like that! I...I—" 
 
 
"Well, I for one, love having you as the youngest and I'm about to show you why." Yongguk said as he locked the door, walking closer and smirking at the wide-eyed younger. 
 
 
"Wait what? N-No! Yongguk-hyung no!" Zelo pleaded, backing up a bit on his bed. 
 
 
"Don't worry, Jello-yah, the best part of being a maknae is your having innocence, which unfortunately, is going to be taken away as of...now." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[A/N] OKAY I AM DONE. 
 
Ugh I really don't like this story, the way I wrote it was barf worthy ew. I'm glad it's done though, another fic is crossed off my list thank buddha xD. 
 
Sorry to everyone who read and subs to it bc I know it was awkward, weird, confusing, stupid etc.
 
Man I had high hopes for this fic but it turned out ty *shrugs* oh well. 
 
Thanks for reading.