...

The Maknae Revolution
 
Sehun, Tao and Taemin walked back to the SM building chatting about their plans and what they were going to do to act older. When they dropped off Taemin, Sehun and Tao made their way to their dorm and tip toed into the room. The place was pitch black and the two decided that everyone had probably gone to sleep. Suddenly the lights , temporarily blinding the two boys until they saw the foggy image of a fuming Luhan come into their line of sight. 
 
 
"Where the hell have you two been? Huang Zitao, how dare you take my baby away for so long?" He demanded in an icy tone. Sehun sighed and came over to hug the elder, "Hannie, I was just out with Zelo and Tao! Why do you have to be like this? I came back, didn't I?" He coaxed, smiling when the elder relaxed in his arms.
 
 
"Sorry Sehunnie, I guess I was just worried about my baby." Luhan replied, ignoring when Sehun muttered that he was in no way, a baby. "Zitao you are so lucky that he's back or I would've kicked your back to China." He threatened in Mandarin, grabbing Sehun's wrist and dragging him back to their room. "Duizhang! Your panda came back!" Luhan shouted towards Kris' room and a minute later, a groggy giant came out rubbing his eyes.
 
 
"Tao? When did you get back?" He asked to the younger who was standing idly by the kitchen. "Oh just now, gege." Tao replied as he walked past the elder into their shared room. He tore off his clothes and changed into his pjs as Kris watched from the door, "so where did you go? Luhan said you were out with Zelo? From B.A.P?" 
 
 
"We just went for a walk, chatted about some stuff and then came back. Nothing to worry about." Tao grinned, climbing into bed and motioning for Kris to come too so they could cuddle. Kris chuckled and started walking over when something caught his eye. "Hey Taozi, aren't you going to get Zedong?" He asked, pointing over to the panda plushie on the room's vanity. 
 
 
"Nah, it's okay gege. I don't need him to sleep." The younger answered as Kris slipped under the covers and wrapped his arms around him. "Well, okay then." Kris muttered as he drifted off.
 
 
When Sehun woke in the morning, he came out to find Baekhyun feeding Chanyeol breakfast while Kyungsoo and Minseok were cooking more. "Open wide, Channie!" Baekhyun said and the giant did what he was told, humming when Baekhyun patted his head. 
 
 
Sehun sighed and came to sit beside them, politely asking Minseok for a plate of food. The four members stared at their youngest because it was strange for them to see him so polite. "Yo Sehun, what's with the Mr. Nice Guy attitude? You don't have some snark comment on anything today?" Chanyeol snorted.
 
 
"Not really, hyung." Sehun replied as he finished his breakfast, washed his plate and went to go wake up Luhan, leaving behind four shocked members. 
 
 
When everyone had woken up and had their breakfast, Joonmyun gathered the members in the living room. "Okay so, today we have a day off! What do you guys want to do?" He asked and almost immediately Jongin and Yixing jumped up, "the mall! Let's go to the mall!" They suggested in unison. The rest of the members agreed and the two dancers cheered happily, dancing out the door. 
 
 
Once they reached the mall, they broke off into little groups so everyone could do what they wanted. Sehun and Luhan immediately went to the closest bubble tea shop and Tao went with Kris and Jongdae to go check out the stores. 
 
 
When the Gucci store came into view, Jongdae and Kris groaned simultaneously, "of course, we should've expected it." Kris mumbled as they followed the other blond towards the store. Once they got in, Tao went to the wallets and started looking at them. 
 
 
"Hey Taozi, aren't you gonna check out the other stuff too?" Kris asked. Tao shook his head and picked up an all black wallet with a golden Gucci symbol on the front. "No, I just came to get a wallet, gege." Tao replied to the two surprised elders.
 
 
"Only one thing? Now that's a first..." Jongdae said under his breath as Tao went up to the cashier. Kris sighed and started to take out his wallet when Tao stopped him, "Kris what are you doing?" He asked.
 
 
Kris looked at him in confusion, "um getting my card out so I can pay for your Gucci?" He replied and Tao laughed, "oh that's alright, gege. I'll pay for it myself." He said as he handed the money over to the lady before collecting his bag and walking out.
 
 
"Okay so either some kind of alien replaced Huang Zitao, or I'm going crazy because I totally did not just see Tao pay for his own Gucci, with his own money." Jongdae commented as he dragged a astonished Kris out of the store.
 
 
EXO were scheduled to appear on a variety show and they were backstage getting ready. Jongdae had taken a small camcorder started going around shoving the lens in the other members face, laughing when they got annoyed. He found Sehun drinking a bottle of water and smirked, closing in on his next prey.
 
 
"Sehunnie! Do ageyo for the camera!" He cooed, zooming in. The younger laughed nervously and shook his head, "no hyung. I don't want to." 
 
 
"Awh! But why not!" Jongdae pouted. 
 
 
"I hate it, that's why." Sehun shrugged and walked away. Jongdae scowled and pretended to kick the younger's retreating figure, "fine then, I'll go ask the one person that I know loves to do ageyo." He declared as he went to go find said person.
 
 
Jongdae found Tao listening to music seated next to Kris and Baekhyun on a bench nearby. "Tao, Tao, Tao!" He shouted, running over and waving his hands to get the boy's attention. Tao took out one earphone and looked up, "what is it, gege?" 
 
 
"Do ageyo for me! Sehun doesn't want to do it, so it's your time to shine!" 
 
 
"No thanks." Tao answered, taking out his IPod and scrolling through his songs. Jongdae sputtered, "w-what?" But you love to do ageyo!" 
 
 
"Not right now, gege. I kinda just want to continue listening to my music, thanks." He stated blunty, popping in the earphone and tuning out the others. Kris, Baekhyun and Jongdae shared confused faces and they were all wondering the same thing: what in the world?
 
 
One the night of their Gayo Daejun performance, Sehun and Tao were backstage talking with Jongin, Minseok and Yixing when Zelo came over and asked to talk to the two youngers. When they left, Jongin turned to the other two, "okay so why did Zelo just take Tao and Sehun?"
 
 
"Beats me." Yixing answered and Minseok nodded his head.
 
 
"Hey guy, so how's it going?" Zelo asked the two. "Really great! I feel so manly and alive! This is awesome!" Sehun replied. 
 
 
"Yeah it does, but I'm kinda sad because I had to buy my own Gucci...what about the others?" 
 
 
"Well Minzy and Taemin have dropped out I guess, and Jihoon is..." Zelo trailed off, seeing the said male run after Taeil, "well Jihoon is gone now too. I guess it's just us, but let's keep this revolution going!" He cheered, high-fiving the elders and taking off to find his band.
 
 
A week has gone by and Luhan was getting frustrated because Sehun was acting so mature and not only did it make him feel jealous — since he was the elder one who was supposed to act like that — he felt that the boy's change was making him want him, in more ways than one. 
 
 
Luhan charged out of his room and stomped towards the living room where Sehun was sitting with Joonmyun and Chanyeol watching TV. 
 
 
"You need to stop." He deadpanned, crossing his arms and staring down at the confused younger. "Stop what?" Sehun questioned back. Luhan groaned, "stop acting all mature and whatnot! It's annoying and stupid!"
 
 
Sehun gritted his teeth and stood up, staring directly into Luhan's equally fiery eyes, "well at least I don't act like a little child! Something you always do!" He shot back, scaring the two on the couch. 
 
 
"Maybe we should move away from them, hyung." Chanyeol whispered to Joonmyun who nodded as they ran from the area to the safe confines of the kitchen. 
 
 
"I act like a child? Oh ing Sehun you are going to eat your words!" Luhan yelled, grabbing the younger's wrist and yanking him towards the rooms. "We'll see who the ing child is around here. When I'm done with you, you're gonna wish you never said those words." 
 
 
"Joonmyun-hyung! Help!" Sehun called as he was being dragged into his room. But the leader was to terrified of Luhan to do anything, so he just ignored the loud sounds coming from the room.
 
 
A few hours later, at the dinner table, Sehun grumbled as he sat down, biting back a yelp. "What happened, Sehun-ah?" Chanyeol asked with a hint of a devilish smirk. Sehun glared at the taller rapper, "shut the hell up." He muttered bitterly into his food, scowling when Luhan chuckled. 
 
 
As Luhan was felt frustrated with Sehun, Kris couldn't help but feel desperate instead. His panda had turned serious and he didn't like it at all. Tao wouldn't talk cutely to him anymore, he wouldn't joke around and it was driving the male insane. 
 
 
He sat on his bed, chewing on his fingernail as he waited for Tao to come back from dance practice with Yixing. About 15 minutes later, Tao walked into the room, earphones in and yelped when Kris jumped him. 
 
 
"Kris? What's wrong?" He asked as the leader stared at him. 
 
 
"Taozi, you need to stop this seriousness thing you're doing!" He pleaded. Tao chuckled and lightly pushed Kris off, walking further into the room, "sorry gege, but I am only acting how a 20 year old should!"
 
 
"Please go back to your old self, Taozi! I'll do anything you want!" 
 
 
"Anything, you say? Okay, how about you do ageyo for me?" Tao suggest with a wiggle of his brows. Kris drew back and scoffed, "please. Ageyo is so not my style." 
 
 
"Well okay then." Tao said, starting to walk to the door when Kris grabbed his wrist and turned him around. He took a deep breath and raised his fists up, ".....bbuing, bbuing~ There, are you happy?" 
 
 
"Awh! Krissy, you're so cute." Tao cooed, pinching the scowling leader's cheeks. "There is just one more thing you can do." 
 
 
"What is it?"
 
 
"Let me top." Tao said, smiling sweetly. Kris snorted, "as if. I don't bottom." 
 
 
"Well okay then..." Tao started, giggling when Kris stopped him again, "okay okay! Fine!" 
 
 
"Really?!" Tao beamed and jumped up happily. He squeaked in surprise when he was pushed down onto their bed and Kris climbed over him, "of course not, Taozi. I was kidding!" Kris smirked, dipping down to kiss Tao's neck.
 
 
"Krisssss!" Tao whined, pouting cutely, which made Kris peck his lips. "Down worry, Taozi. I'll make you feel good in no time!" He promised, swooping down to give the younger a deeper kiss. They pulled away when they heard a strange noise, "do you hear someone screaming?" Kris asked.
 
 
"No, I don't hear anything at all." 
 
 
 
 
[A/N] /Hides in shame/