...

The Maknae Revolution
 
Jihoon walked Minzy to her dorms and said goodbye as he made his way over to his own dorm. Once he got in, he was tackled to the floor by Jiho, who had him in a headlock before he could even blink his eyes. "Yo, where'd ya go, Jihoon-ah?" 
 
 
"Nowhere special, hyung. Just out for a walk I guess." The younger answered as he shook off the leader and walked into the living room. He sat down on the couch next to the cuddling U-Bomb couple and scoffed as Yukwon mewled when Minhyuk nuzzled him. "Yah! Get a room, you two!" He scolded to the wide eyed boys. 
 
 
Minhyuk huffed and picked up Yukwon, carrying him to their shared room and slamming the door. Just as they left, Kyung came running out with his hand smeared with some white foam. He hid behind Jihoon and just when the younger was going to ask what happened, he heard the deafening scream that only belonged to the group's visual. 
 
 
"Kyung you motherer! Where the hell are you!" Jaehyo shouted as he bounded into the living room, face and clothes covered in the same white stuff that was on Kyung's hand. Jaehyo's eyes were blazing as he searched the area, his eyes landing on Jihoon sitting on the couch. "Where. Is. He." Jaehyo demanded and the younger quickly pointed behind him. 
 
 
The visual stomped over and pulled the chuckling rapped up by him collar, "think you can hid from me, yeah? Payback time." He said as he threw the scared rapper over his shoulder and carried him off. "Jihoon! Why did you rat me out? I thought we were brooooos?!" Jihoon heard before Kyung's voice faded out. 
 
 
Jiho was laughing in the kitchen and he came chuckling to the living room, wiping stray tears that escaped his eyes from laughing too hard. "Awh man! That was epic!" The blond snorted, Jihoon nodded as he flipped through channels on the TV. 
 
 
"Hey, you okay? Usually you would be the one who helps Kyung with the pranking instead of ratting him out." Jihoon shrugged and looked towards the leader, "yeah I know but I just don't think practical jokes are all that funny anymore." 
 
 
Jiho snorted again, "since when?" 
 
 
"Since this afternoon. I have realized that I am a young adult and I should act like it! I am a man now!" Jihoon replied as Taeil came skipping into the room. "Jihoonie-yah! Let's go get some ice cream!" He sang as he sat in the younger's lap. Jihoon cracked a smile, "don't you think it's a bit late for ice cream, hyung?" 
 
 
"What? Are you crazy? It's never too late for ice cream! Now c'mon! Let's gooo!" Taeil whined as he pulled the chuckling younger up and towards the door. Once they got to their local ice cream shop, Taeil giggled at all the flavours he could choose from. It took him ten minutes to decide but he finally agreed upon getting a twist of strawberry and vanilla chocolate chip.
 
 
"Aren't you gonna get any, Jihoon-ah?" He asked as he his cone cutely. Jihoon chuckled and took out his wallet, "nah, I don't want any hyung. I'll just pay for this and we can head back to the dorms. Taeil was about to protest but the younger had already given his card to the cashier who rung up the order. He frowned as they exited and walked back to the dorms. 
 
 
Two days later, it was the night of their performance at Gayo Daejun and Block B were just entering the stage area before the actual show started. Jihoon spotted Zelo and waved him over. "Hey, how's it going with everything?" The younger asked him. 
 
 
"Pretty good, I guess. I mean like acting my age feels pretty good but it seems like Taeil-hyung is getting more childish by the minute. How's it  going with the others?" 
 
 
"Well Taemin was the first one to break, saying — no, squealing something about having to revert back to his old self to get 24 hours alone with Minho. Minzy held up for a while before calling me to say that she rather liked before when she could be immature and that she's got some spa date thing." 
 
 
"What about Sehun and Tao?" Jihoon asked curiously. "Oh well I was going to go over to talk to them no but it seems as so that they are still in the game. I gotta go now, hyung but good luck!" The boy said as he ran over to where EXO just came in.
 
 
Jihoon waved bye and turned around only to stop in his tracks when he saw Tail standing behind him. "Jihoon, what is going on?" He asked, crossing his arms and staring the younger down. Jihoon gulped and weighted his options, which he gave in and told the elder everything. 
 
 
Taeil sighed and came closer, hugging the larger boy, "awh Jihoonie! Just because you're the maknae, doesn't mean that you have to do all that stuff! I mean look at me! I'm the oldest and I act like a child wherever I go!" He giggled.
 
 
"Yeah, you do." Jihoon agreed, laughing too but stopped when Taeil glared at him. "You're not supposed to agree!" He yelled, turning on his heels and walking away. Jihoon panicked and started chasing him, shouting apologizes to the smirking vocalist. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[A/N] Again, not creative and so very very short xD