...

The Maknae Revolution
 
"A revolution? What do you mean by that, Zelo-ah?" Taemin inquired as his interest was peaked with the boy's words. Zelo sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "I mean that we should all start acting like our age and rebel against anything that makes us do ridiculous, childish things."
 
 
"Okay, I like the sound of that!" Sehun agreed and the others nodded along as well, liking the idea that the youngest wanted to do. 
 
 
"But wait, what if Taeil-hyung gets mad?" Jihoon asked with a small pout on his face, "I don't want to upset him, or my other hyungs." A chorus of murmured agreements followed after. 
 
 
"I don't really see how they could get mad. I mean, we're just going to act our age. They might be a little confused but I'm sure they'll come around." Zelo assured the crowd, "now let's all get back to our respective dorms and put our plan in action!" He cheered, making everyone follow as they got up too.
 
 
They walked back and Zitao, Sehun and Taemin waved goodbye to the others as they reached their building. When they got to SHINee's floor, Taemin bid the boys goodbye as he got out of the elevator. He opened the door to the dorm and walked in to see Jinki watching TV and Kibum in the kitchen. 
 
 
"Hey Taemin! You're back! Where did you go all of a sudden?" Jinki asked glancing up from his place on the couch.
 
 
"Oh I was out with a couple of friends. We just went for a walk." The boy explained as he went to go grab a water bottle in the kitchen. 
 
 
"Taeminnie! Do you want to help me make some cookies?" Kibum asked with a sweet smile on his face and flour in bits of his hair. Taemin chuckled and shook his head, "no thanks hyung." Kibum frowned and stared at him, "are you sure? You always want to help me make cookies! We can ever make them into the fun shapes you like!" 
 
 
"That's alright, I'm just going to go and listen to some music and probably practice our choreo for our comeback." The boy said, smiling after before leaving a confused Kibum. Jinki came into the room and raised a brow at Kibum's expression, "what's wrong?" He asked with worry. 
 
 
"Taemin doesn't want to bake cookies with me. He loves to do it but I don't know what happened to him now!" The feline boy explained, pouting even more. Jinki laughed and patted 's shoulder, "don't worry, I'm sure he's fine. Probably just tired or something. Why don't you call Jonghyun to help you?" The leader suggested and Kibum smiled, giving him a hug as Jinki left. 
 
 
"Jonghyun! Come here!" Kibum shouted and almost instantly, the said male came out of his room and bounded over to the kitchen. "Yeah, Kibummie?" He asked happily. Kibum chuckled, "you're like a little adorable puppy, I swear.  Anyway, help me bake cookies, Jjong!"
 
 
The next day, the members all got dressed and ready bright and early for their practice for the new album. Once everyone made it out of the building, they walked over to the van marked specially for them. Minho slid in first and Jonghyun was right after him until Jinki pulled him back. "Might not want to sit there Jong, or Taemin will make a fuss and force you to move." 
 
 
"That's alright, hyung. He can sit there because I'll be in the back." Taemin said as he climbed into the back and put in his earphones. Everyone shared surprised glances as they all filed into the van and sped off.
 
 
"That's weird, usually Taemin is all 'no one sits beside Minho hyung other than me!' But not today? Is he okay?" Kibum asked his other members.
 
 
"Well I, for one, don't care because I am rejoicing in the fact that it has been more than two hours and the kid hasn't come onto me!" Minho cheered, happy that he could start his morning off in peace. Jinki, Kibum and Jonghyun sighed in unison and settled properly into their seats.
 
 
During practice, Taemin was acting serious and not goofing off one bit, which honestly surprised his other members. They were also surprised that he didn't show no reaction when Minho lifted up his shirt to wipe the sweat off his forehead. 
 
 
"Okay something is definitely up, he would've screamed and jumped him by now." Jonghyun said as he took a swing from his water bottle and stared at the boy from across the room. Kibum took the water and gulped some down before answering, "yeah, why is he acting so different suddenly. So...mature?" Just as Jinki was going to reply, their discussion was cut short when their break ended.
 
 
When they all go back to the dorms, each one of them took a shower and poor Minho was last. After his shower, he groaned when he realized that he left his underwear in his room. Taking a cautious peak out the door for Taemin and seeing the said boy sitting on the couch reading a book, the male dashed in only his towel to his room. When he came back out, he nearly bumped into Taemin who was walking down the hall.
 
 
"Oh sorry, didn't see you there hyung. Are you going to take a shower?" He asked. Minho scrutinized him for a bit, seeing him make eye contact and not wavering his sight downwards. "Uh no, I just finished." He answered, still inspecting the shorter closely just in case he had a camera or something in his hand. 
 
 
"Well okay then." Taemin said, waving before walking away. Minho stood there in disbelief but happy as well. He was shocked that he just stood in front of Taemin basically save for the towel, and the boy didn't attack him like he usually would've. He was happy because Taemin didn't attack him like he usually would've. Minho's expression changed from confused to ecstatic as he skipped back to the washroom.
 
 
After about a week of Taemin's new act, Kibum was nearly ripping his hair out whereas Minho was on cloud nine. "Why is he so serious all the time?!" The diva shouted in frustration. 
 
 
"Haha 'Why so seri—"
 
 
"Jinki-hyung, we don't have time for you quoting our song. We have to figure out what has gotten Taemin like this? I haven't seen him so serious and not cutesy before!"
 
 
"Am I the only one enjoying the new Taemin?" Minho asked with a bright smile on his face. The other three rolled their eyes and stared at him, "you're only enjoying him because he doesn't come on to you and cling to you every second anymore." Jonghyun said. 
 
 
"Well obviously!" The younger shot back. Jinki sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance, "why don't we just simply ask him why he is like this now?" He questioned just as Taemin came walking into the room. "Hey, hyungs," he greeted. 
 
 
Kibum launched himself at the boy and grabbed his shoulders firmly, "Taemin, why are you so mature and serious now? What happened to the boy who wore footie pyjamas and loved to bake cookies with me?"
 
 
"Oh, well I just decided that I should to act like my age. I didn't want to act cute or like a child." The boy explained as he scrunched up his nose at the thought. Kibum sighed as the others came to stand by them. 
 
 
"But it's so weird seeing you like this, Taemin. We miss the adorable, bubbly you!" Jonghyun protested as the boy shook his head, "sorry hyungs, but I don't want to be like a child anymore." 
 
 
"How about we cut you a deal?" Jinki suddenly asked, having everyone turn to him. Taemin narrowed his eyes at the leader, "what kind of deal?" He asked slowly. 
 
 
"You act like you're old self again, and we'll give you a bigger part in the comeback? How's that sound?" Kibum offered with a smirk.
 
 
"That's it? It doesn't seem like much, don't you think? I mean I bet my hyungs can do way better than tha—" 
 
 
"We'll also give you a full 24 hours with Minho. Alone." Jinki bargained and smirked as well when the younger's eyes lit up like crazy. "Really?! A whole day with Minho hyung? Deal!" Taemin agreed, much to someone's dismay.
 
 
"What?! No! Hyungs! Y-You can't do this to me! I have to be alone with him for 24 hours?!"
 
 
"Then it's a deal. Glad our old Taeminnie is back!" Jonghyun and the others cheered happily, ignoring Minho's cries. 
 
 
"Guys please no! Noooooo!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
[A/N] Lol wow she updated! 
 
So anyway, as you can see, this story is complete but in my opinion, it isn't very good. Mostly bc I kinda forgot about this story and just made some random crap up to check it off my massive list of ongoing fics. 
 
Meh, you guys can read the rest if you want and then unsubscribe or whatever, I won't blame you lol.