...

The Maknae Revolution

 

It was a regular Wednesday morning and the boys of B.A.P we just getting ready for the fansign they had scheduled for the day. Zelo was sprawled out on the couch, munching on BBQ Lay's and watching re-runs of A Tale of Two Sisters. He could hear Daehyun and Youngjae bickering over what to make for breakfast; Himchan could be heard yelling at Jongup to bring him things, but only Yongguk was no where to be seen or heard. 

 

"Zelo-ah! Get your lazy up and help me and Dae set the table!" Youngjae's voice nagged from the kitchen. Zelo sighed and heaved his tall body off of the couch, sauntering over to the table and taking out plates. Once the table was set, the boy went to go call everyone. He passed Jongup in the hallway and told him that breakfast was ready, the elder smiled and went to go tell Himchan. Zelo stopped outside Yongguk and Himchan's room, before shyly knocking on the door. He heard a gruff voice tell him to come in.

 

"Yongguk hyung?" He called, easing his way into the room. The aforementioned male looked up from his notes and smiled brightly when he saw who was at his door. "Hey Zelo, do you need something?" 

 

"Breakfast is ready, Youngjae hyung and Daehyun hyung finally decided on western style food!" The younger answered with a smile. The leader grinned at the boy's happy expression. Closing his notebook and stretching, Yongguk walked over to Zelo and tugged on his hand towards the hallway. "Let's go then! Youngjae makes the best Western food!" The younger laughed and allowed himself to be pulled by the excited leader. 

 

When everyone was seated at the table and were starting to eat, Manager Kang came through the door. "Hey guys, you excited to see your fans today?" The older male asked. Everyone nodded with their mouths stuffed, making the manager chuckle. "Well that's great! Oh and Yongguk, remember to wave and smile brightly at fans. Himchan, you look cute and playfully tease the other members. Jongup you smile your infectious smile too and make sure to show them your muscles. Daehyun, Youngjae, you two make sure to bicker and play fight okay? And lastly, Zelo-ah, make sure to be adorable and do cute things alright? If the fans ask you to do gwyomi and aegyo, then do it okay?" 

 

"But hyung, you know I hate doing aegyo! Why must I? I'm not a kid you know." Zelo complained. Manager Kang rolled his eyes, "Zelo, you're the maknae! That's what you do! You're the cute factor of this group, so just do it okay?" His voice rose a little at the end, making the younger sink down into his chair and nod meekly. 

 

At the fansign, there were crowds and crowds of BABYS lined up to see the boys. They all smiled and waved to them, causing an explosion of cheers and screams. When the boys were seated, the fansign finally started. A young woman came up to Zelo and handed him their latest album for him to sign. He flashed her a smile and smirked inwardly when she squealed. "Ah Zelo-ah, you are so cute! Can you do aegyo for noona?" She asked. Zelo gritted his teeth and was about to decline when he caught sight of Manager Kang staring at him. With a small sigh, the boy nodded.

 

He immediately did the biggest smile he could and made a heart with his hands. Everyone screamed and cooed at the maknae---even s. As the fansign continued and Zelo was forced to do cute things while dying inside, he noticed a couple of amused smirks on his other member's face, especially Yongguk. They're enjoying my suffering I see. The boy thought bitterly to himself.  

 

He thanked everything holy out there when the fansign was finished because so were his "maknae duties." Once they got back to the dorms, he flopped back onto the couch. Himchan came to sit next to him, a small devilish grin on his face. "How's our widdle maknae? Is the scamp all plume tucker tired? Does he want a little bottle before nappy time?" The elder teased. 

 

"Hyuuuung stop!" The boy whined, only provoking the elder even more. "Why? Is our little baby going to cry?" Himchan didn't know that his teasing was angering the taller boy, to make matters worse, Youngjae and Daehyun came into the room and the main vocalist caught on and started teasing him too. 

 

"Zelo-ah! 'Can you do aegyo for noona?'" He mocked the words the young woman said to the boy walker that day. Himchan and Daehyun guffawed without a care of the now furious younger on the couch. Youngjae told them to stop because he said that Zelo looked upset, but it only made things worse. 

 

"Yonggukie! Maknae's going to cry!" Himchan called towards the leader's room. Less than a couple seconds later, Yongguk came bursting out. "What?! Why is Zelo going to cry!" He asked worriedly, coming to sit by the younger and putting a hand on his shoulder. Jongup came out of his room too with a worried but slightly confused look. "Don't worry too much, Yongguk hyung, Zelo's just a little sad because he had to aegyo. WATCH OUT BEFORE HE CRIES AND WETS HIS PANTS!" Daehyun exclaimed, clutching his stomach and leaning onto a equally laughing Himchan. 

 

"That's it!" Zelo shouted, surprising everyone in the room. The boy stood up abruptly and made his way to the door. He stopped when a hand caught his wrist, turning around to find Yongguk staring at him with worried eyes. "Zelo! Where are you going?" 

 

"I'm going out hyung." He answered bluntly, shaking himself out of the leader's grip and walking out of the door, leaving back 3 extremely worried members and 2 guilty ones. 

 

The red head walked around the streets for a little while, trying to calm himself. Wow, why did I walk out like that? Oh yeah, because I was getting teased by my stupid hyungs. The boy thought to himself. Why do maknae's have to do this dumb cute stuff? I mean we aren't actually babies! Why do we have to act like ones! I wonder if anyone else has the same problem as me? Without even realizing it, the boy had walked until he reached the SM building. A thought flickered in his head that made him go inside. He was let through because he wasn't some crazy saesang fan. The boy took a deep breath before locating EXO's dorm. 

 

He hesitantly chewed on his bottom lip a he raised his fist to the door; contemplating If he should actually knock. He sighed and was about to leave when the door opened and Luhan was coming out. The elder stopped in his tracks when he noticed the boy at his door. "...Zelo? Why are you here?" 

 

The younger scratched his nape and looked at the floor before answering, "um I-I was wondering if I could speak to Sehun and Tao?" 

 

Luhan looked at him with confusion before he nodded and went to go retrieve the youngers. Zelo shifted awkwardly from one foot to the next as he waited. He straightened up when two heads poked themselves put of the door. "Zelo? B.A.P's Zelo? What's wrong?" Tao asked him, inviting him inside. 

 

"Well...I have a proposition for you." The boy answered. Sehun and Tao looked between themselves with the same confusion Luhan had shown just minutes ago. "A proposition? What kind?" Sehun questioned. 

 

"I could explain it to you if you'd like...but not here." Zelo replied, only now noticing the 10 pairs of curious eyes staring at him from the living room. Sehun and Tao nodded before waving to their hyungs and following Zelo out. 

 

As he walked through the building to the main entrance, Zelo spotted Taemin and invited him along too. As they walked onto the street, they passed e YG building and Zelo asked Minzy to come too. He then remembered that he had Block B's P.O's number and called him, telling him to meet them at the nearest park.

 

When they were gathered, everyone was seriously confused to as why the red head brought them all here. They all chattered with each other until Zelo cleared his throat and they quieted down. "Um hi everyone...so about that proposition I told you all about, it's about all of us. The maknae's of our respected groups." 

 

"What about us Zelo-ah?" Taemin asked as he played with the grass, pulling out the strands and throwing them in the air. Everyone looked at him and rolled their eyes. 

 

"Well you know as a maknae, we should all live up to the cutesy image and be adorable 24 ing 7 right?" Zelo continued, murmurs of agreement filling the air. "My proposition is that we dismiss that behaviour! We should start acting like our actual damn age! I mean come on guys! Don't you think this maknae is pretty ing ridiculous?!" Zelo stood up and shouted, gaining the full attention of everyone. 

 

"Yeah! You know, he's right! For 's sake, I'm 30 years old! Not 2! I shouldn't be doing that like aegyo and gwiyomi! Tao agreed, standing and throwing his hands up in exasperation. 

 

"Then you know what we must do, don't you guys?" Zelo questioned in a low voice, his eyes going dark and a mischievous smirk playing on his lips. Confused looks were on everyone's faces as they looked at the red head.

 

"No, what?" Minzy asked. 

 

"We have to start a revolution." 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[A/N] Okay so I finally got a chapter up *cheers*

Here's the deal, do you guys like it so far? Because if you don't then to be honest and I'll scrap the story

But if you do like it then I'll continue it but i might not update much

Btw it'll have mainstream parings like banglo, hunhan, taoris, chaerin x minzy idk what the ship name is omg etc.

 

소니아 (\_/)