...

The Maknae Revolution
 
After Zelo's speech, the others separated to go back home, and Minzy walked along with Jihoon until she got back to her dorm. She waved to him and went inside, confused when she didn't see anyone. She checked all the rooms and shrugged when she realized that no one was home.
 
 
Minzy sat on the couch and the TV, flipping the channels until she got to an interesting looking dance show. As she watch, about twenty minutes passed until she heard the front door being opened and she turned to see her other three members walking in with huge bags of food in their hands.
 
 
"Oh hey! Minzy's back! We can start movie night!" Bom cheered as she came and plopped down next to the younger. The other girls squished themselves on the couch too while Chaerin brought a box of DVDs from underneath it.
 
 
"Okay, so which should we watch tonight? Oh! I just got Frozen! I heard it's really good!" 
 
 
"Isn't 'Frozen' that ice movie?" Minzy asked as she changed positions. Chaerin pouted, "yeah but it's a Disney movie! Come on, guys! It'll be great!" She sang as she slid off the couch and went to go pop in the video. Dara got up too to put the snacks and food they bought into some bowls. 
 
 
As the opening credits rolled, the four girls settled themselves and grabbed a bowl each. When half of the movie elapse, Chaerin turned to Minzy and poked her to get her attention,"Min! Let's play that game we love when we see how much food we can stuff in our mouths!"
 
 
"Nah, I'd rather not, unnie. I kinda just want to watch the movie." Minzy replied, turning back to the screen and crossing her legs. Chaerin pouted and snuggled closer to Bom, "what's wrong with her?" She grumbled.
 
 
The next day after rehearsals, the girls sighed in relief as they went back to the dorms. Before they could change, Chaerin bounced into the room, "hey guys! Let's go to the park!" 
 
 
"Yeah! It's a nice day out so why not?" Dara agreed as Bom and Minzy nodded. They all got ready and before they went out, Chaerin grabbed a big green bag. 
 
 
"What's that?" Bom asked as they went outside. Chaerin smiled cheekily and waved the bag around like a child, "it's a surprise~!" 
 
 
When they got to the park, Chaerin squealed and waved the bag again. She opened it and inside were four pairs of roller skates. "Guys, gear up! We're gonna ride to town! Oh my gosh, did that sound wrong?" She giggled, handing out the skates. Bom and Dara happily accepted them but Minzy politely refused.
 
 
"Minzy, what's wrong? Don't you want to skate with us?" Dara asked as she laced up. Minzy puffed out her cheeks and shoved her hands into the pockets of her hoodie. "It's not that, I just think it's a little childish so I think I'll just walk behind you guys, okay?"
 
 
The other three shrugged and took off, giggling and squealing down the road, attracting some attention as Minzy walked behind them. When they reached town, the girls stopped for some street food and once again Chaerin offered to play the mouth stuffing game but Minzy just repeated what she said about it being childish.
 
 
"Childish? Since when is having fun childish?" Chaerin mumbled as she shoved another rice cake in .
 
 
Two days later, Minzy was sitting on the couch reading when Chaerin came and sat beside her. The girl looked up and smiled at the leader before focusing back on her book. Chaerin sighed dramatically and looked to Minzy but the younger didn't pay any mind to her. Annoyed, she sighed louder and draped her arm over Minzy's shoulders.
 
 
"What is it, unnie?" Minzy sighed as she put her book down and turned to the elder. Chaerin wore a Cheshire grin on as she played with the armrest of the chair, "oh it's just that I have two passes to the spa down in Myeongdong and Bom can't go, neither can Dara. Whoever will go with me now?" 
 
 
"I can go with you, if you want?" Minzy offered with a large smile. Chaerin smiled back, "really? You would go with me? That's wonderful but they is just one thing you'll have to do to go!" 
 
 
"What is it?" 
 
 
"Oh just...start acting like your normal self again! Be childish! Be immature! Just bring back the Minzy I know!" 
 
 
"Okay, let me just make a phone call and then we can do all the immature and fun things we always do, unnie." Minzy responded, phone in hand as she dialled a number and went to go talk to them. 
 
 
Meanwhile, Chaerin was left sitting dumbfounded on the couch, "it was that easy?" She asked herself. She shrugged and the passes in her hand, smiling as Minzy came back out and the two walked hand in hand to the door. 
 
 
 
 
 
[A/N] I am so sorry, omg ugh I am totally not creative at all.