Shower. Cold Shower.

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE LOVE ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm shivering, the water is really cold. It's like ice water. I quickly turn off the shower tap, yes I finished showering. In cold water. I'm proud.

I wiped myself dry and slipped into my clean clothes. I unlocked the door. Junhyung was still standing there, I smiled. He kept his promise. I poked his arm. He smiled back to me. I blushed slightly.

"How's your shower, baby rolling seobseob?" He asked. 

"It's cold, but I'm clean now." I sneezed. He rubbed my back. 

"Aww..poor seobseob, go cuddle with Doojoon then." He smiled. I shook my head. I want to cuddle with you, silly. "Why?" 

"I-I..want to cuddle with you, not Doodoo.." I replied, softly. He chuckled and I blushed. 

"Alrightalright baby rolling seobseob, go sit with Doojoon first, I'll go shower and cuddle with you later, alright?" I nodded excitedly.  Cuddle with Junnie heheheheheheheheh, I can die happy now. No wait, I don't want to die, SeobSeob wants to be with JunJ-..nevermind. 

He walks into the bathroom, locked the door and showered. I sit outside the bathroom, waiting for him to finish showering. I shivered, rubbing my hands together. I heard the door unlock and I immediately stood up, excited for JunSeob cuddle. 

He stared at me, hugging me when he saw me shivering. I smiled.

"Why are you here? I told you to go and sit with Doojoon." I shook my head.

"Don't want Doodoo, want you." I whispered back, blushing slightly. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter