Some Help.

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE LOVE ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

No one POV         "You have problem right?"     "Err w-what? N-no! Hahah, no problem."     "Lie."     "Dooj. Just .. I would take care of this by myself okay?"     "No. Tell me."     "It's been few weeks since all those zombies problems ended. But you still with your problem."     Junhyung sigh. He don't know what he should do anymore. He .. Almost giving up now ..      'What if .. I ask for Doojoon's opinion. Maybe he could give me something. If it didn't works, then I know the answer already.', he thought to himself.     "Well?", Doojoon keep on his calm face.     "O-okay ..".     Doojoon keep on staring on Junhyung's face, waiting for the later to talk. Actually he knows the problem already, but keep it silent since he thought that it would not turn out to be a serious thing. Or a big thing like now. His thought was wrong and fate says the other way.     "Y-y .. "     "Yea..?"     "S-seob .."     "Wtf are you stuttering?!"     Junhyung looked down. He didn't have courage enough to share this. But he know that he have no other way. Unless he figure out something to help his relationship with Yoseob.     "Yoseob .. He's ignoring me. He was like .. Different now .. So quite.. His smile is not .. Natural .. His eyes is not sparkling anymore.. He's like a totally different than the one we used to know .."     "Have you confess?"     "I didn't have the time. I almost confessing when we're on the way to the United Nation building in the car. But been cut off."     "Fk. Then he maybe have changed his mind."     "What do you mean?"     "He must have thought that you and him, can't be together. Or probably , he thinks, that you don't wanna be with him. You don't love him."     "W-why?"     "People. We're an idol Junhyung. You should understand that."     "But,we have a life to live."     "Yep, and our life, is to give a good appearance and a role model."     "But fake. Hypocrite. That's not good Dooj."     "Sometimes we need to sacrifice."     "We sacrifice a lot already. Now it's time for them to sacrifice."     "We shouldn't expect anything in return when we did something."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter