BOTH of us need to be strong.

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE LOVE ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    [A/N] : I hope this one is longer x) Enjoy reading :)

 

 

 

      No one POV     "Yoseob !!! Wake up! Wake up! " , Hyunseung move Yoseob a bit to wake him up.

 

 

  They are now arrived at a building with guards around them. They heard now all the zombies had become more wilder than before. Some members from The United Nations would come and would have a discussion here about all the zombies with some experts ; Doctor , Economics people and ect. So they were there to help. Maybe giving ideas or offering some other help . They just can't sit down and doing nothing. 

 

 

    "Yoseob .. We're here already. Wake up please. We can't stay here for too long.", Gikwang who take turn to wake Yoseob up.

 

 

  Yoseob opened his eyes slowly and all he could thing is Junhyung. 'It's just a dream ..?' , he thought and look at Junhyung lifeless body. Yoseob tried to hold his tears from falling again and help Doojoon to pick up Junhyung's body.

 

  Yoseob who's walking behind Doojoon, keep his eyes watching Doojoon from the back, never let his eyes away from the leader just to make sure his Junjun is fine. But at the same time, his heart throbbing alot. Hurting alot. 

 

 

  That dream was so real. It's real. He could feel his lips on him. He could hear everything clearly. He could feel all his touches. He could hear his breathing. Everything was real. It was fking real. But why .. Why .. Just why .. He didn't know the answer. 

 

 

  Without he noticing , his tears falling again. He hate this. He hate crying. He hate the pain he felt. He hate all the things happened around him. It's unfair. It's really unfair for him. So unfair.

 

 

  Doojoon laid Junhyung down and turn around to Yoseob. He could see Yoseob is breaking in the inside. He need to say something to lift Yoseob up back, but sadly .. His tongue ti
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter