The Mission.

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE LOVE ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      No one POV       Doojoon gather all the B2ST members and telling them that Junhyung would be joining them together in the mission.     "What? Why you let him join the mission with that condition?!", Yoseob said with firing anger in him.     "It was his decision to join us."     "And why did you let him do the decision?!"     "Even if he stay here, we all couldn't guarantee that he's gonna be save and fine", Hyunseung said.     Yoseob glared looked at Hyunseung with unreadable expression.     "Okay. And since Junhyung in that 'good' condition, he pick someone to be his pair."     'Pair? Who did he pick? Okay, stop nowYoseob. You already give up on him. Stop torturing yourself. Stop having all those feelings. It's all over now.' , Yoseob thought and almost screaming inside his small head.     "He choose you, Yoseob. To be his pair"     "W-what?", Yoseob said.     "JunSeob ~", Gikwang said with his eye smile.     "Yea, you. So please watch him out. And don't leave him alone.", Doojoon said reminding the cutie.     "Why hyung? You're seems not that happy .. Like before, you're extremely happy..", maknae said with confussion all written on his face.     'Great. Now they gonna know that I'm trying to avoid him'.       "I-I'm just . couldn't believe that Junjun gonna pick me .. ", Yoseob said softly and showed a shy smile.       "Okay. Now we're gonna take all the weapon and only then we're gonna set up our location. Now be hurry, and we're gonna meet back at Junhyung's place."     "Okay."     "And I'll tell our next plan later."     And all of the members quickly moving.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter