JunSeob is REAL.

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE LOVE ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yoseob POV     I walk out to the street and make my way to bakery shop. It's been a while since my last visit there. Bcos of all the zombies thingy. You know, it's kinda more than 1 month. I have been thinking alot bout which one I should buy. Either the pudding .. Or the cake ..? This is the hardest decision. Argh.      And with that I just decided to pick the one that caught my eyes first. Heheh. Pudding? Cake? Both is my favorite.     Finally after 15 minutes of walking, I arrived at he bakery. I  push the glass door and walk in. The first thing that caught my eyes when I look up was that back. Those back of a person. It was him. My heart pounding.       Wtf is he doing here? He is talking to the owner of this bakery shop, Mrs. Kim. I should go away from here. Meeting him in front of people is not the best option. Maybe I could go to another bakery.     I walked out from the shop quickly and wear my cap.He's everywhere. For the past few days I've been meeting him a lots of time. I could see now, he's laughing and smiling as usual. Maybe .. Maybe he has  move on.. I smiled. Yea, move on. Hope he'll be happy .. Without me.       Suddenly my phone rings. I read the name e that appear fat the screen. 'Tiger Hyung'. I quickly pick up the call.       "Hey hyung. Emm? Recording? Okay, I'm on my way.Bye."       Recording for my new album. And with that, I walk to Tiger hyung studio as fast as I can.             No one POV       Yoseob just got back from his recording. For his next solo album. It's already 7pm, but the dorm still dark giving him a sign that none of s back from their schedule. He crooked a smile and walk inside the dorm after switch on the light at the living room.            He took off his shoes and walk straight into his room to take a bath. He put down all his stuffs and saw a note at the table. It was Doojoon's note that the leader left for him.           "We're giving you time to fix everything. Please.. We all want you to be happy ~ "     -Doojoonie            "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter