Reuniting with the rest of B2ST, or maybe just Doojoon.

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE LOVE ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We're near the unknown place that Doojoon ask us to meet him. Near.

Yes, there's a lot of creepy..zombies. Eating people and finding food, finding us, we have to hide, and we can't make any sound. We're currently behind a car, this is what happens in every zombie movie right? I'm glad I watched The Walking Dead. We can even clear a prison and stay in there! And maybe Junnie will fall in love with m-..nevermind..

"Follow me, alright? Don't make any noise." He says, softly. I nodded, I'm still scared of the zombies. Who isn't? It bites you and you turn into one of them..eww. Just eww.

He pulled me closer to the safe place. I just followed him. Like I said, I trust him. We're quiet, very quiet. JunSeob's quiet, for the first time. Weirdest thing ever. Suddenly, a zombie grabbed my hand, I screamed. LIKE WHO DOESN'T SCREAM WHEN A ZOMBIE GRABS YOUR HAND? LIKE YOU CAN DIE AND YOU'LL NEVER BE WITH JUNNIE. 

Junhyung was shocked, he immediately kicked the zombie away (NINJA JUNHYUNG), luckily, the zombie didn't scratch me. I'm shaking so hard..and the zombies..ARE WALKING TOWARDS US! WE'RE GONNA DIE. Junhyung was shaking too, but he just grabbed my hand and ran, and ran. We heard gunshots but I didn't even care, we just continue running, until we're in the building. 

Yes we're in the building, finally! Doojoon welcomed us with a bone crashing hug. "I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH, I WAS SO SCARED WHEN I SAW ZOMBIES. THIS IS LIKE A MOVIE! THIS

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter