Hope.

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE LOVE ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      [A/N] : Double update for today bcos of the yyoseob97 sweetness x) Andddd for lots of subscribers with commentssss Omg thank you so muchhhhh :))) Me happyhappy todayyyyy Enjoy this new updateeee :)    

 

 

Junhyung POV   

 

    I've to be strong. Try my best. He need me. I try to move my hand for the nth time. Yes. It's working ! Then I try to open my eyes. Slowly and slowly I open my eyes, but close it back. 

 

 

 

  "Urgh.. ", it's so hurt. 

 

 

  "Junjun !?"

 

 

  My babe? I smiled. He's here. Next to me. Beside me. And again I open my eyes really slowly. Then I saw him. My baby. Seobseob.

 

 

  "H-hey...", I tried to speak with my shaky voice. It sounds really weird. I clear my throat.

 

 

 

  "Y-you .. Awake ..", he said. With tears in his eyes.

 

 

  God. He's crying .. Bcos of me .. And it kills me in the inside. I hold his hand tight.

 

 

  "Babe.. Don't cry please.. I'm sorry .. I'm so sorry for not keeping my promise to always stay beside you. For not protecting you. I'm so sorry. I'm so useless. and I make you sad. I make you cry .. Please hit me hard. Do whatever you want to me. As long as you will stop crying .. Please baby .. Please .. ", I said. Almost whispering. 

 

 

  He shake his head softly and caressed my cheeks.

 

 

  " No .. I'm grateful that you awake .. You already protect me from those bullets. I'm sorry causing you trouble and make you in pain. I'm the one should ask for forgiveness .. "

 

 

  No. This is wrong. Even how dangerous it was. Even if it wants his life, just to make Yoseob fine, he would do anything . Everything. Just to make Yoseob feel love. Feel happy. Smile always. Never cry. Never sad. Just everything. Even if it's hard. He would still do it. Just for him. Bcos he deserves it. He deserve to be happy, to be loved, to have all the attention, to be appreciate and to be mine. No one could replace him in my heart. No one. 

 

 

 

 

 

      Yoseob POV         Junhyung would never want to be with me. I wanted JunSeob to be real. I want to be his lover. His only one. To be HIS. But I can't. I don't deserve him. And he deserve the best. I'm not the best for him. I'm not.

 

 

  I leaned closer to
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter