chapter 2

Bad Boy (Yulsic version)

~flashback~

“I’m sorry, Yul. I love him so much, I can’t live without him.”

She said while standing on the edge of the rooftop being ready to jump.

 

 

“noona! Don’t do that, please! Noona! Noooooooooo!!”

He shouted as she jumped from the building.

 

//////////////////////////

“it seems that it was pure a suicide, sir. She jumped from the rooftop. But someone said that he saw a man was walking out from this building right after the victim jumped.”

 

“hmmm.. that’s weird. But we should find out the reason behind her death, first before this case is closed. The key is find that man, maybe he has a relation with the victim.”

 

 

“yes, sir!”

 

 

//////////////////////////

 

*braaaaaakkkk!*

 

“omooo!! My car is hitting someone! Eottoke?! Omaaaaaaaaa!!!”

The young woman coming out from her car after hitting someone. She saw a man lying on the ground, she was scared and felt guilty then she approach him to check his condition.

 

“sir, I’m so sorry I didn’t see your coming. You came in front of my car and I didn’t mean to hit you, bu-,”

When she was about touching his unconscious bodies, that man awaken and standing up made her shocked.

 

 

“ommoo! Are you okay, sir?”

She asked him but he just ignored her then walked away limped. She was about going to stop him but she decided to go back in her car, before he went away, she noticed his scar on his left-wrist. She just starred confusedly. Then he was gone.

 

“a weird man.*sigh*”

She mumbled then got back in to her car.

 

~end of flashback~

 

 

Some boys were fighting on the park near the hotel.  A man brought a knife while defending himself from the other mans hitting. He tried to escape from them while holding the pain on his stomach, he was bleeding.

A young woman was walking passed the park while humming a song. Then a man grabbed her and covered in a sudden. She was shocked and scared.

 

“yah! Get off of me! mmmpppftttH! Hmmmmmpptttt!”

She keep struggling while trying to escape from him. she kicked him harshly and made the man groaned then released her.

 

 

 

“CUT! Yah! Miss, what are you doing here!!”

The PD-nim shouted madly since he got interrupted by her.

 

 

 

 

“n-ne?”

She was confuse and felt embarrassed when she realized that she ruined a film-making.

 

 

 

“haissh! Miss, you’ve got the wrong way! we are on shooting, you know?”

The PD-nim said to her as he check his actor’s condition and made the young woman more felt embarrassed.

 

 

 

“i-I’m so sorry, I don’t know that it was a shooting. I’m so sorry.”

She said while bowing her head and grabbed her bag then run away.

 

 

 

“are you okay, Yul? hish, that woman! Now let’s back to the scene! Where is the main actor? Call him to get ready!”

 

 

 

“I’m okay. My part is done, right? Can I go now?”

 

 

 

“yeah, thankyou Yul. I’m lucky to have an actor like you. you are a professional. I’ll need you on the next scenes, so get rest, key?”

 

 

 

“ne hyung. I’m going.”

He said then made his way to go to the hotel. He reach the lift then get in to the lift. As he cames out from the lift, he went to the bathroom. Accidentally at the same place, Jessica was at the same hotel. She was about going in to the lift but when she notice the familiar figure, she stopped her steps and turned to saw him.  She sneaked up and followed him stealthy. When she reached ‘Toilet for Man’, she stopped and blushing, but she forced herself to get in.

 

Yuri was washing her hand on the wastafel. Then he  felt someone was stalking him. he can saw her coming trough the mirror, then he smirk and pretend that he didn’t notice her. He turned around and put his shocked face while hitting his bodies on hers purposely.

 

 

“oh, sorry I didn’t noti-,, you? why are you here?”

He said and face her as pretending to be shocked.

 

 

“oppa, I’m sorry for my sister’s bad attitude last day.. i.. i..”

She said while blushing madly. She wanted to say a word but she can’t managed her nervousness. They starring each other and keep on silence till someone’s coming open the door. Soon he grabbed her bodies in to the bathroom and locked the door. They’re hiding from get busted by somebody. Since the room was narrow, their bodies were pressing each other.

They can felt their breathing each other. Their face were just in a inch. Her heart was beating so hard while Yul starred with a seductive face. The moment was awkward but hot at the same time. then someone called and cracked the moment between them.

 

 

 

“Jessie? Come on, we’ll be late to come to our engagement party, honey!”

Someone called her name and searched for her around the room, but he got nothing.

 

While in the bathroom, Yul gave her a signal to keep quiet as he pressed his index finger on his lips.

 

 

 

“hmm.. it’s weird, I thought I heard her voice here. But I was wrong. *sigh*”

The man just mumbled then got out of the room. As the man was out, Yul cames out from the narrow room while gasping for air. Jessica just sttuned and followed him up.

 

 

 

“we’ll meet again. But now, you should get out of here before your fiance find out you here.”

 

 

“h-huh? yes, he is my fiancé. Bu..but I don’t love him, I swear!j-just.. just want you to know.. My parents force me to marry him for the damn business company!”

She trying to explain but she doubted that he will understand since she was no one for him. good, Jess you embarrassing yourself in front of him! like he would care! Damn! – Sica

 

“s-sorry, I shouldn’t have said that. we just barely knew. I’m sorry.”

She said while looked down shyly.

 

 

“I know. I can get what you want to say.”

He said while smile to her made the young woman melted. She nodded and made her way out, but before she reached the door, she turned around and show him her cute smile.

 

 

 

“tommorow is my birthday, can you visit me at my gallery?”

I fell in love with you at the first sight! I swear! You are too damn for me to resist! - Sica

She asked him for a date shyly. He just gave her a smile to answer. She smiled widely then she’s gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~the next day~

 

“excusme, can I meet Miss Han Jessica?”

A young woman asked an excuse to the recepsionist.

 

“may I know your name, miss?”

 

 

 

 

“ahhh, I’m Krystal. Tell her that I’m her dongsaeng coming to give her a birthday gift.”

 

 

 

“oh, Miss Krystal. Miss Jessica is waiting for you.”

She got her excused to come in.

 

 

…………………..

 

 

“Krystal!!!!!”

 

 

 

“eonnniii!!!!”

They jumped and hugging each other.

 

 

 

“oh my god, I miss you so much Krys!! Where have you been?”

 

 

 

 

“hehe.. you know I’m a little bit bussy since I work for your mother in her gallery.”

 

 

 

 

“ahhhh.. I see. Hey, where is my birthday gift?”

Jessica said with a smirk on her face to dongsaeng.

 

 

“oh! I almost forgot! Here.. sorry if it’s not a precious gift, but I saved my salary to give you this.”

She said shyly as she giving the box.

 

 

 

“ a knife? Woaahh..”

Jessica said while the younger just shocked. How can the gift was changed in a sudden?

 

 

“huh? no way! that’s not my gift! It should hav-,”

 

 

“it’s okay, Krys. I love it by the way. it’s unique! I’ll keep it as my precious gift from my lovely dongsaeng!”

Jessica said and hug her thight while she just smile awkwardly and confused.

 

 

“miss Jessica, a man is looking for you at outside. Should I let him to get in?”

 

 

 

“a man? Ah, that should be oppa!! Let him to come in, ppallii!”

She said while smile was appeared on her face widely.

 

 

 

 

“wooaaahh. Seems like your special guest is coming. I shouldn’t be here. I’m going, eonni. Happy birthday, key?”

 

 

 

“sorry, Krys. And thankyou for coming,I love your birthday gift! But we will have a date after this, right? I’ll treat you!”

 

 

 

“that’s okay, eonni. Okay then, see you again, eonni.”

Krystal said as she made her way to leave.

When she reached the door, she just thinking of something and spacing out.

 

 

“how can the gift was changing? I’m sure that I put the watch in the box. Haish! I spent so much money to buy that!! hmm.. oh my god! I remember! I put the wrong gift! It should be that man’s knife! I have to find him! hissh, jinnja!”

She mumbled and passing the man who was entering the room.

 

 

………………………

 

“Kwon Yul, oppa?”

Jessica calling his name out when she noticed his coming. He just smile while approach her.

 

 

“you know my name? how?”

 

 

 

“aaahhh.. it’s that ajusshi who was calling you, K-w-o-n Y-u-l. do you mind if I called you oppa? Since you are older than me, right?”

She said while he just spacing out hearing she called him ‘oppa’

 

 

“huh? I don’t mind. Then.. what you want me to do here?”

 

 

 

 

“hishh, I told you that today is my birthday, oppa..”

She said while pouting cutely. Once her cute face made him melted but soon he erased that feeling.

 

 

 

“aahh.. sorry, I didn’t buy you anything.”

He said with a facepalm and clamly since he didn’t feel any regret.

 

 

 

“hmm.. that’s okay, oppa. I’m so happy just having you here with me.. Well, I like practice dance here. Can you dance?”

 

 

 

“huh? dance? “

He said confusedly.

 

“yeah, then dance with me, please..”

She said as she offering her hand for him. he just smirk and sighed. Then he let himself join her childish acted. They dancing togheter like a new couple. When they were dancing, someone was coming and opened the door.

 

 

 

“Jessica? What are you doing here? Taecyeon keep calling me and asking where you are!”

Someone said while entering the room.

 

 

 

“oh my god, eonni! Oh no! oppa, I can’t let she knows that you are her enow or else she will dump you out of here!”

She was panic and trying to hide him from her eonni. She said as she pushed him to go hiding himself in the chamber.

 

 

 

“oh! Here you are..”

 

 

 

“e-eonni? What are you doing here?”

She said while hiding her panic-face to her eonni.

 

 

 

“that should be me to ask you that question. Go and call Taecyeon! He’s waiting for your call since yesterday but you didn’t call him back.”

The older said as she offering a cellphone to her. The younger just sighed and ignored the phone, but the older gave her a glare. She grab the phone forcedly while pouting.

 

 

 

*braaakkkk!*

A sound heard from inside the chamber, made them surprised.

 

 

“what is that?”

Her eonni asked suspiciously to the younger. While Jessica just widened her eyes and didn’t know what to say or what to do.

 

 

 

 

 

*crap!*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~