chapter 6

Bad Boy (Yulsic version)

“go and persuade your little sister to bring that man to us. Make sure that she doesn’t know about my plan for him. But remember, since your sister is a stubborn, talk to her carefully.”

 

 

“what’s your plan, omma? I think that it’ll hard to make them be separated since she love that man so much.”

 

 

“I’ll make them be apart with my own way, just do my command and watch. When we meet him, I’ll make a deal with him since I know that he’s such a smart guy. But I’ll separated them away slowly. Tiffany, we should be cooperated to handle your little sister.”

 

 

 

“ne, omma.”

 

 

……………………………..

 

 

“Jessica, eonni want to talk to you.”

Tiffany said to her sister who was playing with Seohyun.

 

 

 

 

“ If you just want to force me like omma, it’s better for me to leave.”

Jessica answered coldly while keep playing with the little girl.

 

 

 

“*sigh* no, I just want to invite your boyfriend to have a dinner.”

 

 

 

 

“what? I won’t let you to scold him!”

Jessica shouted as she gave her sister glare made the little Seohyun scared.

 

 

 

“Seohyun, gon to your room now. omma want to talk with aunty Jessie.”

Tiffany asked her daughter to leave, she just nodded and run away to her room.

 

 

 

 

“I just want to know about your close-friend and make sure that he’s a good enough for you, that’s it.”

 

 

 

“really? Why in a sudden?”

 

 

 

“just won’t be so hard to my little sister. I know I’m too hard to you, but I do care about you.”

 

 

 

“eonni…”

Jessica melted with her eonni words then hug her thight almost crying.

 

 

 

“now, call him and tell him that your eonni want to meet him.”

Tiffany said softly as she patting her sister hair on her embrace while the younger just nodded to give a respon.

 

 

 

 

 

~the next day at the restaurant~

 

Jessica, Yul, and Tiffany having a dinner togheter since Tiffany asked her sister to invite Yul. Yul sat next to Jessica while Tiffany checking him out with a death-glare. Jessica felt awkward while Yul just stay calm and acted cool. The atmosphere was so awkward and scary at the same time since Tiffany keep her eye on Yul. then in a sudden, Yul offered his spoon to Jessica and feed her. Jessica got shocked but then smiled forcely and let him feed her. Tiffany felt irritated with his acted towards her little sister.

*sigh* a jerk! I won’t let you stay any longer with my little sister. Stay away from her, you jerk! – Fany

 

 

“oh, then when will you want to meet our father? He’s inviting you to visit him someday. We want to know more about Jessica’s close-friend.”

Tiffany said with a glare full of hatred but she managed to stay calm.

Yul just smirk then grabbed Jessica’s hand and hold it thight made the older mad while Jessica felt more awkwardly.

 

 

 

“tell him that I will meet him and be greatfull that he’s willing to invite me.”

Yul said while holding Jessica hand and smile bitterly.

 

 

 

“oppa, eonni, I want to go to the toilet first.”

Jessica said and asked her excused to leave since she can’t handle the scary atmosphere between her eonni and Yul. right after Jessica left, Yul fixed his potition and put a seductive face to Tiffany while she just raised her eyebrows. They keep silence and just keep starring each other while enjoying their meals.

 

 

“how are you, noona? Don’t you know that I miss your beauty face so much? But I’m glad that I can see you here.”

Yul said in a sudden made the older got shocked and widened her eyes. She didn’t expect that he would say that to her.

 

 

 

“YOU-,”

Tiffany was about shouted at him and slap him harshly, but she stopped when Jessica was coming back.

 

 

 

“sorry guys, for making you wait.”

Jessica said as she took a sit while Tiffany just hold her anger in front of her and acted to stay calm. Yuri just smirk then they continuing the dinner together.

……………………………

Jessica and Yuri were walking as the woman clinging her hands on the man’s arms while keep smiling happily. The man just keep straight on his way and smirk coldly.

 

 

“oppa.. I want to stay with you tonight at your place. Can I?”

Jessica asked as she put on her aegyo towards the cold man.

 

 

 

“hmmm? What’s for?”

He answered shortly.

 

 

 

“*pouted* now eonni and omma didn’t against our relationship anymore, so I can be with you forever start from now!”

She pouted and said disappointedly since her boyfriend seemed didn’t care.

 

 

 

“oohh. But not tonight. I’ve an appointment with my partner.”

He said coldly.

 

 

 

“okay then. Tommorow night, deal??”

She asked and put her cute face on, while the man just smile shortly and didn’t say anything to give an answer. But the woman took it as the deal. Then they keep walking together along the way.

 

Oppa, sometime I doubt about your feeling for me. do you really love me? or did you just lie to me? – Sica

 

 

……………………………

Tiffany was sitting in front of the mirror at the make-up room in her room. She was spacing out while removing her make up and got ready to her sleep. The flashback of Yul who was firlting and seducing her cames up in her mind suddenly.

What does he want exactly? I can’t read his mind. He is so unpredictable – Fany

 

 

“yeobo, are you finish? I’ll wait on the bed.”

Suddenly her husband cames and invited her to get sleep made her awake from her daydreaming.

 

 

“ne, just go on first. I’ll go after you, I almost finish it.”

She said to the husband coldly.

 

 

 

“oh..”

His expression turned to be sad hearing her answer.

 

 

 

“okay, then I’m going to check Seohyun first. If you already seleepy, don’t wait for me.”

He decided to check his daughter in her room leaving the wife alone.

 

 

“ne.”

She answer shortly as the husband went out to their daughter’s room. She back to her make up session.

 

As the husband cames out from the room, a maid approached him and informed that he’s got a call.

 

“Master Kim, you’ve got a call from the company. They want to talk about the contract files.”

A maid said to him while offering the phone.

 

 

“ne, gave me the phone. Please check my daughter first before you go and make sure that she already sleep comfortly.”

He said as he took the phone from her.

 

 

 

“ne, master.”

 

 

 

 

 

~at the other place~

Two man were in the car which was parked in the basement of a building. One of them was on the driver-seat while the other sat on next to him. They were having a talk as the driver gave something to the other man.

 

 

“here’s the contract.. my man was success to win the tender from the project. That man is a dumb and such a parasite for his family. you are really amazing! I’m not regretting to have a cooperate with you. i've waiting for this to take my revenge after what have he done to my brother!”

He said as he gave some pappers to the other.

 

 

“*smirk* since we have the same aim, to destroying the Hans. You’ve done a good job, I really thankfull to you too. And he’s too easy to be read, he is just a scumbag. He did a dirty-trick to get what he want, he deserve to be destroyed.”

 

 

 

“now, we just need to beat him on the next tender. We will make him admitting all his sins and all his wickedness, then bang! We stretch his death! Hahahaaha”

The man just laughing in victory while the other just smirk evily.

 

 

 

……………………..

“Sir, we lost the tender again. I’m sorry, I’ve done the best but they choose their project since we can’t give them a gain. If on the next project we loose, we’ll bankrupt as while the debtcollector keep exhorting us to pay out.”

A secretary said nervously to his boss while the boss just sighed angrily.

 

 

 

“how can you let they won!! You are useless!! Stupid!”

The boss yelled at him as he threw the files on the desk.

 

 

 

“s-sorry, sir. But we’ve done the best to get that project.”

 

 

 

 

“arrrrgghhhhh!!! Goddamn!! I don’t need your sorry now! get out of my sight!! I don’t want to see you!”

The boss shouted as he spread the pappers away and groaned madly made the secretary scraed then left his ‘mad boss’ in a hurry. He was so frustrated and angry while thinking about his company. He patting his forhead as he sat on his chair then his cellphone vibrate in a sudden. He hang up the phone lazily,

 

 

 

 

“Han Yoochun!! Go and meet me now! I need you to tell me what the hell is happened and what have you done with my money! You are so useless! How can you do this to your father, huh? you want me to die early because a heart attack?!!”

 

 

 

 

 

“d-dad,, I c-can explain! This is not my fault, I.. i- I can handle it so don’t worry!”

He answered stammeredly. He was so dam sweating and nervous.

 

 

 

 

“I want you to explain directly not on this ing-damn phone! Come or I’ll take over all of your ownership in the company!!”

 

 

 

“dad wai-,”

He was about answering and said something but his father hang up the phone immediately.

 

 

“DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!!! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPEN TO MY LIFEE!!! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT!! ARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!”

*brrraaaakkk!*

He groaned and crusing madly as he threw his cellphone away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Han Yoochun, the third target.*

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~