chapter 5

Bad Boy (Yulsic version)

Krystal was driving her car and stopped at the trafficlight. She looking around while waiting the green light. Then she saw a car that seemed familiar for her. There were a woman and a man wearing a hat covering his face in the car.

 

“Jessi eonni? Where are she going? but.. with a man? Who is him?”

Krystal said while mumbled. But before she can observed more, the they drove away their car when the green light was on. Then she just let them go while starring confusedly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~the next day later~

 

“sorry, Madam Shin. May I come in?”

Krystal asked her excused to get in.

 

 

 

 

“oh, you.. come in! I’m waiting for you..”

The old woman said and let her to come in.

 

 

 

 

“is there something that you need, Madam?”

 

 

 

 

“oh, Krystal. I want to give you a project that you have to do, since you are my precious employee, I know that you are professional.”

 

 

 

 

“then what should I do?”

 

 

 

 

“I’ll sent you to go to Japan and meet Mr. Takeshi. He has the precious glass-mask that I want. Go ang get that for me. that would be my precious collection at my gallery.”

 

 

 

 

“Japan?”

 

 

 

 

“yeah. And I trust you to handle this mission. I believe that you won’t get me nothing after you comeback. I’ve book a ticket for you, go and asked for my secretary. Now you can leave.”

The old woman said while Krystal just nodded and bowed then leave her room.

 

 

 

…………………….

“hey, do you know that yesterday the youngest son of  President Directur Han was back?”

 

 

 

 

“really? Woahh.. I wonder how is he look like? He must be so handsome!”

 

 

 

 

“hihihi.. yeah and so damn rich! I wish I can be his girlfriend or his future wife..”

 

Two girls were talking on their break-time. then Krystal was coming to take some file.

 

 

 

“hey, Krissie.. did that old woman made you some troubles again?”

One of them asked while mocking her and giggling.

 

 

 

“yeah.. you know her too well. She’s lucky that she is the wife of Hans. *sigh* rich people means can get everything they want.”

Krystal said with a tired-face.

 

 

 

“hey why don’t you try to seduce one of them? since you are so beautiful.. every man would loves you and you can get him easily.”

 

 

 

“huh? what are you saying?”

She asked confusedly while smiled awrkwad.

 

 

 

“hisshh, paboo! You know Han Yuri? He’s back from America after finishing his college and made some troubles again. He is a little bit stubborn and always against his father command to raised their company since he rather choose to wasting his time and his money to have fun.  But still, he is a Han. So why don’t you asked his little sister since you are close to her.”

 

 

 

 

“huh? you mean Jessie eonni? She has a brother named Han Yuri? But she never told me about him and I just only knew her oldest brother is Han Yoochun. So she has another brother?”

She asked confusedly

 

 

 

“well, I don’t know about that. but he is so damn cute, maybe you can be the part of Han’s family.hahaha”

Her friend while joking.

 

 

 

“hissh, you’re crazy! Jinjja…”

Krystal said while smile fakely to hide that she obviously seemed get interest with her friend’s idea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

…………………

 

 

“oh my god, Krissie!!”

Jessica welcoming her dongsaeng and hug her thight.

 

 

 

 

“eonni, how was your birthday party? you must be have a big celebration with your family.”

Krystal started a topic to have a conversation as she realesed the hug and watched the older busy with her things. But the older just pouted.

 

 

 

“hisshh, what a bad birthday. They locked me in my room all day!”

 

 

 

“huh? why?”

 

 

 

“aahhh.. forget about that, I just want to have a chit-chat with you today since we just rarely meet.”

Jessica said to the younger and changed the topic as she put some drinks on the table. The younger just nodded as she took a sit on the couch.

 

 

 

“eonni, may I ask you something?

Krystal asked in a sudden made the older turned her attention to her.

 

 

 

“yeah, what’s that?”

 

 

 

 

“i.. I saw you with a man last day. he was in your car with you. w-who is he? Seemed I never meet him yet.”

The younger asked about Yul and made the older shocked since she didn’t want th younger know about Yul.

 

 

 

“h-huh? ohh.. he’s my oppa. Hehe..”

Jessica answered while smiling fakely to hide her nervousness.

 

 

 

 

“oppa? But I just knew that your oppa is only Yoochun oppa, but I’m sure that he’s not him.”

Krystal asked like she was introgating the her.

 

 

 

 

“w-well, I never told you that actually I have another oppa. H- he just came from his studying at the state.. y-yeah, he just came back last day. hmm, let’s dig in by the way! I have prepared this for my little dongsaeng’s coming.”

Jessica stammered but soon she changed the topic to prevent her for asking more about her oppa. The Younger just nodding as she grabbed the glass and drink it.

 

So he is that Han Yuri. Hmm.. maybe I can set up a meeting with him trhough Jessie eonni someday – Krystal.

 

 

 

 

 

………………………

After her meeting with her little dongsaeng and having some chit-chat, Jessica felt lonely again since Yul didn’t text her or call her yet. She sat on the chair at the park while spacing out. She felt that this world is unfair to her. She has everything and she can get what she want, but she didn’t seem happy at all. she keep thinking about her family who was forcing her to marry the man that she doesn’t love. she should have a birthday party with her family last day, but they seemed didn’t care about her. she just starred blankly while playing with her feet stepping the grass. Then suddenly someone cames and kneeling down in front of her. She smiled weakly at that someone.

 

 

“why you look sad? Hmm?”

 

 

 

“nothing oppa.. I’m just missed my family. they forget about my birthday.”

She said with a low voice almost wishpered and just looked down her face. Yes, he was her lovely oppa, her Kwon Yul that rarely called or text her. She didn’t feel surprised for his coming since she has tired of waiting for his presence. He just like that all the times, coming and leaving like a ghost. She was tired of his playing her mood and her feeling. She started to get used of those feeling.

 

 

 

“so you want a birthday cake?”

The oppa asked as he stand up in a sudden and took something. She just watched him confusedly. Soon he’s back and get down on his knees in front of the girl while offering a flower.

 

 

“since I don’t know how old you are, I just took some of these flowers. And just pretend like it is your candles on a birthday cake. Blow it already and make a wish first.”

He said while smiling softly to her. She just smiled bitterly and sighed. Then she blew it carefully.

“such a silly thing, oppa. But gomawoo, I love it.”

how can i hate you when you make me love you more, oppa? - Sica

She said as she gave him a bright smile. She hate but love this man so much. The more he made her sad the more he made her love him so much. Then suddenly someone coming,

 

 

 

 

“Jessica? What are you doing there? Come on let’s get back!”

A man called her name out and asked her to go with him. she turned her attention to the voice

 

 

 

 

“Yuri oppa?”

 

 

 

She said as she stand up then  approaching the man and leaving Yul behind. Yul just got surprised when he heard that name was mentioned. He just looked down while sighed and smirk when they passed him away. Jessica just gave Yul a smile as she cling her hands on that man’s arms then left.

 

 

 

~flashback~

 

“you are not my son!! You are a liar! Get him out of my house!”

 

 

 

“opsir Jung, dump him out of this house!”

 

 

“yes, madam.”

 

 

////////////////////////////////////

 

“you are the real Han Yuri.. I’m sorry for my mistaken didn’t recognize you.. here, come to appa!”

Mr. Han said to the little boy who was coming out from the car while the other boy just watch them at the corner near the gate.

 

 

“sent that fake Yuri away! I don’t want to see a liar in this house!”

Mr. said to his bodyguards while pointing out his index finger to the other little boy at the corner who was just watching they called that another little boy as Han Yuri.

 

 

“appa! I’m not a liar! Please appa, believe me!”

The little boy shouted and keep struggling when the bodyguard pushed him away. The other little boy just starred at him with a pity face then get in to the house within Mr. Han and the bodyguard.

 

 

“appa! I’m Han Yuri, and I’m not lying!! Appa!”

 

The bodyguards sent him away from the house and kick him out harshly. He keep struggling and trying to give his explanation.

 

 

 

“appa!! Appa! Don’t leave me here! Appa!”

He tried to come in and knocked the gate but the bodyguards threw all of his things and kick him away then made his left-wrist hit the broken glasses.

 

 

 

*buuuuk!*

“argggghhhh! Ap..pa.. o-omma.. ” he groaned in pain as bloods running from his wrist. He fainted under the hard rain.

 

~end of flashback~

 

 

 

*Han Yuri, the second target.*

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~