chapter 11

Bad Boy (Yulsic version)

“I’m really sorry for your lost, eonni.”

Krystal said as she hug Jessica and Jessica just nooded weakly in her room. Whilw Yul just starring at them blankly. He was fighting with his own mind. He confused to choose between the revenge or the baby. Then he grabbed Krystal’s hand and dragged her outside. Krystal was surprised and let him him dragged her. Jessica just stunned at her place while burying her face on the pillow and cried hardly.

 

 

“what do you want, oppa? I need to cheer eonni up.”

Krystal asked as she pulls out of his hand.

 

 

“did you still wait for me?”

Yul asked as he starred at her deeply.

 

 

“huh?”

She’s a little bit surprised.

 

 

“don’t wait for me then. My heart is still disguise and I can’t even convience myself to choose now. I won’t hurt you. I’m not the person like what you thought. I’m not a good guy.”

 

 

“I know. You love her, oppa. I know at the firstly I saw her shadow in your eyes. You love Jessica eonni, oppa. But I don’t know why you keep denying that feeling and keep torturing her. I know I have no chance to have your heart at the firstly. I don’t know what you want and what you’ve planned for. But still, I trust you that you’re a good person.”

She said as he lean her on his embrace.

 

 

“I’m sorry..”

Yul said almost sobbing as he thighten his embrace.

 

 

 

~few weeks later~

Right after Jessica told about her pregnancy, Yul brought her to his apartement. To prevent of Jessica’s family worrying about her, Yul helped Jessica to make them believe that Jessica was going at the states to finish her college. She was afraid and scared of got busted, she didn’t even dare to promise him that she would be a good wife or mother since she was just too young to get pregnant at her age. But her love towards Yul made her be more mature than she expected.

She lived secretly and hide her existence. Yul was still being Yul, he decided to continuing his revenge towards Hans although that’s means he would hurts her too. But he has no choises, his pain from the past was change him into a badass and a cruel devil. Yul has a secret room at his apartement but he never let Jessica to enter. Jessica lives in lies that she never know. Yul can’t even imagine what if Jessica knows the turth someday. His love for her was deeper and deeper.

 

 

“oppa.. I’m happy that finnaly I’m with you.”

Jessica said as she hugged his back and wrapped her hands on his wrist. Yul just smiled bitterly while patting her hands.

 

……………………….

Yul was dressing in his room while wear his black coat, then a noisy heard from the kitchen.

 

*praaaaaaaaaaaannk*

He was shocked and run to the kitchen immediately. Then he saw Jessica was in the kitchen wipping the pieces of the broken plate. Then he grabbed her hand.

 

 

“I’ve told you don’t force yourself to do something that you’re not capable with!? See, you’re bleeding!”

He said worriedly almost shouting as he her bleeding finger. She just looked down sadly.

 

 

“I-I’m sorry.. I just want t-,”

When she’s about saying sorry almost sobbing, soon he crashed his lips into hers made the girl surprised.

 

 

“please take a good care of yourself and don’t make me worried, understand?”

Yul said as he hug her and buried her head on his embrace. Jessica was blushing and just nodded cutely.

 

…………………………..

 

“I love you Yul. I’m sorry *sob* and I know I’ll hurt my little sister’s *sob* but I can’t lied to myself. I already ask for divorce to him. But I’m worrying about Seohyun.”

Tiffany said as she sobbing in front of the guy. Yes, she fell for him already. Yul was giving her something that she can’t get from her husband or her family, a freedom. Yul was disenchanting her that she has the right to choose her own life. To be a temptation and ruined her relation with her husband, exactly. and he succeeded.

She married Taeyeon caused her parents forced her fot their business shakes. She wants to be a singer but they forbid her to make her dreams come true. But Yul was the only one who can see her truly.

 

“shhhhh…I know, don’t worry I’m here for you.”

Yul said as he burying her face on his chest while patting her back. Yul just smirk as he made her calm.

 

The two didn’t notice that there was someone keep her eyes on them while seeing their intimate. There was madam Shin who was starring madly at them.

 

“this kid! How can he fooling my daughters? A badass! I know he has a dirty-plans toward my family! I’ve to investigate him.”

She was mumbling and crusing.

 

………………………………….

 

 

Krystal was walking towards her apartement. When she saw a man sat on the stairs in front of a building while mumbling randomly, she approached him.

 

“excused me, sir. Are you okay?”

She asked as she patting his shoulder. The man looked at her, then she realized that he was drunk.

This guy.. he? - Krystal

 

“Min Young-ah? Is that you? Ehehhehe.. I miss you Min Young-ah..”

The man said as he patting her face.

 

 

“*sigh* it’s my bad luck to meet you here. Well, let me help you. Where is your house?”

Krystal said as she helped him to get up and lead his bodies while calling a Taxi.

 

 

“Taxi! Ajusshhi? Right here!”

She shouted to stop the Taxi then soon she dragged him in.

 

~flashback~

 

“we’ve investigating about her suicide. And we have a withness who saw the man with Miss Park Min Young at that night.”

A police explained about the incident.

 

 

“s-so, it’s a suicide? She jumped from the top of the building?”

Yuri was shocked when knows that the woman that he loves was killed her self. He was starring blankly and didn’t know what to do.

 

 

“yes, sir. Sorry I just tell you now, since we already tried to call your number to find some informations from you but it’s really hard to call you. We firstly put you on the list of withness, but obviously you were at Japan that time. So you are innocent.”

 

 

“it’s all my fault. I should’ve be there for her, I shouldn’t left her alone! I’m such a murderer!”

Yuri said frustastedly as he messing his hair.

 

 

“we know about your feeling, sir. So we need your help to find out this case.”

 

 

“you can call me whenever you need my statements. I’ll always be ready to help you.”

 

 

“thankyou, Mr. Han Yuri.”

 

~end of flashback~

 

“haish this guy! You are always dragging me some troubles!”

Krystal was mumbling as she put him on the couch. Since she didn’t know where’s his house, so she decided to bring him to the hotel to lay him. Then suddenly he rphone was vibrating, she pick up the phone.

 

 

“yeobusseo..”

 

 

“good afternoon, is this Miss Jung Soojung?”

 

 

“yes, I am. How can I help you?”

 

 

 

“this is from Seoul Police Station. We need you to be our withnees about the suicide at 23 May night in Namyoung Building. You said that you saw a man cames out from the building, right? Can you meet us at our office?”

 

 

“n-ne? okay, I’ll come.”

 

She hang up the phone then leave the man alone to go to the police station.

 

 

…………………………………..

 

“we have invite him to come and doing some investigation. Then he is here right now.”

A police said as he lead her to a room.

 

 

“then what can I do to help you?”

Krystal asked.

 

 

“you said that that man has a scar on his left-wrist, right?”

 

 

“yes, I saw his scar at that night.”

 

 

“I’m sure that you still remember the what the scar’s look like. So is he has the same scar with that man?”

The police asked as he command his staff to open the curtain that was covering the see-through window. She starred at the man who was topless and backing her trough the window.

 

He has the same scar – Krystal.

 

“well, is he the same man that you saw at that night?”

The police asked to her. When she was about going to answer, the man turned around as he wear on his clothes. Krystal was shocked when she saw his face. Yul can’t see them since it’s a see-through window just from the outside, so he can’t see anything from inside.

 

Y-yul, oppa? – Krystal

 

“Miss Sojoong? I asked you once again, he is the man, right?”

The police asked her since he saw her shocked expression. Krystal was spacing out and thinking for a while.

 

“Miss, this is very important for our investigation. Please be honest and don’t be afraid, we will guarantee your safety.”

The police said to stress her.

 

“h-huh? No, he’s not. Maybe it’s just a fluke.”

Krystal lied as she covering her nervousness.

 

I believe in you, Yul oppa. You’re not a murderer, I believe in you. And I need your explanation later – Krystal

 

 

………………….

 

“Kwon Yul-sshi, I asked you once again. Where were you at that night?”

The police was introgating him. While Yul just shiged and didn’t get any interest in this introgation.

 

 

“I said I was at my apartement that night. And I didn’t know about that woman.”

Yul said coldly and clearly since he didn’t seems get nervous or stammered.

 

 

“*tck*I know what’s your plan. I don’t know what have they done to you at the past, but please stop your nonsense revenge. Just let it free and forgive them already, before you regret it.”

The police said as he knows what he feels. Yul felt irritated and get mad.

 

 

“what are you talking about? Listen, it’s none of your bussines! You don’t know everything! Well, is it done? I’ve to go since I’ve something to do. I’m going then.”

Yul said as he made his ways to go.

 

 

“I’ll help you to revealed their sins, but please stop your ambition to take your revenge. Take a revenge will never accomplish anything. if you still go on your plans, then i have no other choises than stop your plans. I'm going to stop you ”

The police said as Yul went away and left the room.

 

 

You don’t know everything! You’ll never know! – Yul

 

…………………….

Madam Shin was panic when she found out about Yul. She found out that Kwon Yul was the ex-Han Yuri. She was stammered and scared.

 

“no way! He’s gone! But why he’s coming back? What does he want? No! I can’t let him take everything for me! No!”

Madam shin mumbled as she throw the pappers on her desk. Then she took her phone and calling someone.

 

 

“Opsir  Jung, I asked you to do a mission. I promised you it’ll be tha last then you can have your pension. Please do this for your daughter.”

 

 

“h-huh? yes, madam.”

 

 

“kill him for me.. that child is back! Kill him before he take his revenge! I will never let him to hurt my daughters! He must be has a scheme for my family! Make him disappeare from this earth!”

She said as she hang up the phone.

 

 

*prraaankk!*

She threw a vas on the floor madly.

 

 

“prepare your death! Bastard!”

She was crusing and smirk evily.

 

……………………………

 

Yul was driving his car to somewhere. He already has a evidence to prove Madam Shin’s crimes and about going to revealing them. He used Han Yuri to enter the Han Company and took some stock of Hans. Yuri really trust him as his man and sometime Yuri thought that Yul was like his brother for him. Yul was almost get his revenge and he smiled in victory since all his plans was work out. 

But when he was about taking his phone on the pocket, there was coming another carm in front of him.

 

*pump! Pump!*

He was shocked and threw the steering wheel to the left. But when he wanted to stop his car, he got his car brake tension. Then his car hits the roadblock and,

 

 

*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkk!*

 

…………………………

 

 

*praaaaaank!*

Jessica accidentally dropped his glass in the kitchen.

 

 

“oppa….”

She mumbled worriedly.

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~