chapter 10

Bad Boy (Yulsic version)

~flashback~

“hey, why are you crying here? Where’s your parents?”

A little girl said to the little Yuri who was crying in the park alone. He took a glance at the girl and stared at her weirdly.

 

“let’s playing with me! By the way who’s your name?”

She asked as she gave him a smile.

 

“Y-yuri..”

He said weakly.

 

“Yuri? Let’s join me!”

She grabbed his hand and dragged him to the playground.

 

/////////////////////////

 

“noona-yah, thankyou for being my friend and taking care of me. I promised to visit you here soon after I cameback from the states.”

 

 

“ne.. Yuri-yah, noona is waiting for you here. Kajja! Get in to the car and live well, okay? Go and study hard, fighting!”

She said as she gave him a wide smile. Little Yuri just smile at her back.

 

///////////////////////

 

“noona!! I miss you so much!! How are you?”

Yul jumped and hug his noona happily

 

 

“oh my gosh, my little Yuri was growing up handsomely now.”

The woman said as she patting his hair.

 

///////////////////////////

 

“Yuri-ah.. one day, noona met a guy. Don’t you know? He has the same name with yours. I thought that he’s joking but really it’s his name. isn’t it a fate?”

 

“do you love him, noona?”

 

 

“ne.. I love him. And you know what? He wants me to meet his family soon. I’m happy Yuri-ah..”

The woman said happily as she hugged the younger guy. Yul just smiled bitterly.

 

//////////////////////////////

 

“noona, please don’t go..”

Yul said to the woman who was going to leave him.

 

“but Yuri-ah, I love him and he loves me too.”

The woman said as she made her ways to go.

 

“noona..”

Yul said with a teary eyes.

 

“honey, let’s go!”

Yuri suddenly coming and interrupted their farewell. She left without saying anything and grabbed Yuri’s arm then they gone within the car. Yul just glared at Yuri deeply.

////////////////////////

 

“I’ve told you noona to left him! He’s just playing with you!”

 

 

“no Yuri-ah, he’s not playing me. It’s just his family didn’t like me.”

 

 

“but now he’s gone without saying anything to you, right? He’s a dumb and a coward! He left you here after you gave him everything!”

Yul said harshly made the woman keep shut . He was right but she still believe in her lover.

 

///////////////////////////

“I’m sorry, Yul. I love him so much, I can’t live without him.”

She said while standing on the edge of the rooftop being ready to jump.

 

 

“noona! Don’t do that, please! Noona! Noooooooooo!!”

He shouted as she jumped from the building.

~flashback end~

 

 

~at Japan~

Yul and Yuri were at Mr. Takeshi, a famous painter who made the precious glass-mask. Mr. Takeshi was a hard person to be negotiate with. But Yul is a clever and smart to convience someone. Finnaly they got the glass-mask.

Right after they gone from Mr. Takeshi’s place, Krystal daring herself to get the glass-mask as Madam Shin command. She have to get the mask or else Madam Shin will treat her bad, even the worst she will get fired. Madam Shin is so cruel and heartless person, but since Krystal have to earns money to raised her and her mother’s life. Money was so precious for Krystal, she won’t be hypocrite, but yet she won’t be a beggar too.

 

“excuseme, I want to meet Mr. Takhesi.”

Krystal said as she was welcomed by the servant.

 

 

“I’m sorry but Mr. Takeshi didn’t want to be bothered for now.”

The servant said politely.

 

 

“please, say to him that it is really important. Please..”

Krystal said as she beg her.

Good, Krys. Now you are a begger. Aish! I don’t care! – Krystal

 

 

“but Miss, I didn’t dare to deny his command.”

The servant said in a ‘pity-face’

 

 

“please.. this is about my life and my mother’s life, or else my boss will fired me.”

 

 

“but-,”

 

 

“let her to come in, I will talk to her.”

Suddenly the man in front of the room talked.

 

 

“yes, master. Please come in, miss.”

The servant said as she opened the door for her. Soon Krystal steps her feet to come in.

 

 

“what do you want?”

Mr. Takhesi asked as he busying with his painting and didn’t look at her face when he’s talking.

 

 

“I’m Krystal Jung from Korea. My boss, Mrs Han Shin command me to buy your precious glass-mask. Please, Mr. I really need that glass-mask.”

Krystal said to the point. Mr. Takhesi sighed and stopped his painting.

 

 

“why everyone looking for that glass-mask? *sigh* actually it not for sale, it’s my precious one, but that man made me weak with his words. Sorry, but they already took it.”

 

 

“h-huh? W-who are they?”

Krystal shocked and stammered.

Damn! You’ll die, Krys. Soon after you meet that monster! – Krystal

 

“I don’t know. They are from Korea too. The tanned guy and the thin man. They already go, right after your coming. I have their name-card if you need to call them.”

Mr. Takeshi said as he continuing his painting.

 

 

“well, okay Mr. Takeshi. Maybe I’ve to go now. Sorry for bothering your painting time. Arigathougozaimas!”

Krystal said as she hurrily made an excused and grabbed the name-card. Soon after she went out from Mr. Takhesi’s place, she dialed the number on the name-card.

 

………………………………………….

 

“is this the right place? *tck* such a rich guy!”

Krystal mumbleettinn to an apartement.

 

 

“excuseme, is Mr. Han Yuri live here?”

Krystal asked to the cleaning services.

 

 

“yes, the room number 456.”

 

 

“arigathougozaimas..”

Krystal bowing as she made her ways to the room.

 

 

*ting tung!*

She trun on the bell, the the door opened. Then a guy was appeared at the back door.

 

 

“yeah? Who are you?”

The guy asked lazily.

 

 

“I want to meet Mr. Han Yuri, is he live here?”

Krystal asked to the guy. (a/n. She didn’t know that this Han Yuri is the same Han Yuri. She thought that he’s just another guy named Han Yuri since she didn’t meet the real Han Yuri yet.)

 

“yes, he’s my personal assistance, what do you want?”

 

 

“huh? O-okay, I want to buy the glass-mask. May I talk to him?”

 

 

“*sigh*, you are Korean right? I bet you are that crazy-old-woman’s employee. Sorry, but the glass-mask was mine! Go away, I want to get rest!”

The guy said harshly to him. But Krystal kicked the door forcely made the guy be pushed and fell on the floor.

 

 

“what the-! Hya! Are you crazy?!!!”

The man groaned in pain while patting his . Krystal just ignored him and get in to the room then searching for the glass-mask.

 

 

“Hya! This is my apartement! Get out of here or else I’ll cal security to kicked you out!!”
the Man yelled but she didn’t care.

 

“*tck* this woman is crazy! Yah! Get out of here! Wh-,”

When the man was about grabbed her, she was surprised and she lost her balance and they fell on the floor with her on the top. Soon they pull out of eachother and acted awkwardly.

 

 

“I just need that glass-mask, please give it to me or else my life will be over!”
Krystal said stubbornly.

 

 

“I don’t care! That mask-glass is mine!”

The guy said arrogantly.

 

 

“don’t you know what that glass-mask means to me? You are rich, you never felt like me who must hardworking just to get some money! Rich people are just the same! They never felt blessing and thanked  on their situation! *tck* it’s nonsense to talk someone like you!”

Krystal said as she made her ways to go and leave the guy stuned by her words.

 

 

…………………………..

Krystal was crying alone at the edge of the sidewalk. She felt frudtasted and hopeless. She was sad when thinking about her mother’s life if she got fired. Her life was so hard and cruel. Then suddenly someone’s approaching her and offering a cup of coffe.

 

“why are you here alone, Miss coffe?”

Yul asked as he offering the coffe. Krystal just sighed and burying her face on her knees.

 

 

“I’m sorry for the past. I didn’t mean to fool you, I found it’s just funny.”

Yul said as he smiled and starring at the skies. Krystal was melting by his words, but she just didn’t want trust him easily since he was a weird for her. Then she took the coffe from him. Yul just chuckled.

 

“thanks.”

She said shortly.

Started from their meeting in Japan, Yul and Krystal were getting closer. They felt like the were understanding eachother since they have similar prespective about life. When they thought that rich people never know the means of efforts. The means of be gratefull of all what they have. Even though after they’re back to Kore, they’re still friends.

 

 

 

~at Korea~

*braaaakkkk!*

“I said to bring that glass-mask with you!! How can you lost it?! I thought that you are my best employee!”

Madam Shin shouted angrily as she hitted the table. Krystal just looked dwon her faced.

 

 

“don’t blame anyone when you didn’t get what you want. Is this what are you looking for?”

Yuri was appeared as he showed the glass-mask on his hand while smirk in victory. Krystal was shocked when she saw the guy.

He? What are he doing here? - Krystal

 

 

“*sigh* this little dump again. I’ll not fire you this time you’re safe and I’ll gave you one more chance. You can go now.”

Madam Shin command her to leave them alone.

 

 

“you, what do you want huh? You want dragged a problem into this family again, huh? You must be proud and felt greatfull that you are Hans. Why you just spent and wasting time doing nothing?! Useless! A dump!”

Madam Shin mocking her step-son. Yuri just sighed.

 

 

“when will you stop treat me like a dumb?! I know I’m useless, but it’s all because of you! I’m your son, omma!”

Yuri shouted to express his frustration of being treated like a dirt by his mother.

 

 

“No! you are not my son! I said to you that you’ll never be my son!!”

Madam yelled at Yuri made the guy angry.

 

*praaaaannnkkkkk!*

Yuri threw the glass-mask and crashed it into the wall. Madam Shin was shocked and crused him.

 

 

“YOU ARE MORRON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU INSANE?!”

She shouted harshly.

 

 

“see! I have broke your precious one! Start from now, I’ll not trying to be a good son to get your shimpatize!!!”

Yuri shouted angrily as he made his ways to go, leave the old-woman crying for her precious glass-mask. He walked angrily since her mother was treateing him badly.

 

 

~flashback~

“Min Young-ah.. I love you.”

 

“I love you too, Yuri-ah..”

They hugging eachother thighly.

////////////////////////////

 

“I want you to meet my family then soon I’ll marry you.”

 

 

“but Yuri-ah, I’m afraid that they’ll dislike me.”

 

 

“no, believe me. No matter what will happened, I’ll never leave you.”

Yuri said as he kissed her forehead softly

 

//////////////////////////

 

“no! I will not accept her! She’s just an ordinary girl! she is coming from random family, I can’t accept her!”

Madam Shin said harshly.

 

“*sigh* please just this time! I’m begging you, please let me marry her, omma!”

Yuri begged but she ignored him.

 

 

“I said no! your father will not accept her too. We will arrange your marriage with the other girls from wealthy family, that’s the deal!”

 

 

“argggghhhh!!!”

Yuri was crusing madly

 

////////////////////////

 

Min Young was waiting for Han Yuri to come. He said that he will take her to escape from his family. But it’s been hours since she wait for him at the park. She started to cry.

 

“why you left me? You promised me to come and pick me.”

She said as she shed a tears.

While not far away from her place, there was Yul watching her sadly.

 

///////////////////////

After Yuri left her, Min Young was frustasted. Once she tried to move on but she can’t forget him. While Yul keep trying to help her to move on, but she keep crying all the times. Yul missed her noona who was always smile and cheerful, but now she always sad, her smiled was gone within that jerk-guy.

 

~end of flashback~

 

 

“Min Young-ah, I’m sorry..”

Yuri said as he walking out from the building crying while reminiscing his past.

 

 

………………………….

“Hey, Yul-oppa.. have you ever felt get tired of your life?”

Krystal asked as she lean her back to Yul’s back while they are sitting on the grass.

 

 

“hmm.. why? Are you tired?”

Yul asked her back made the girl annoyed.

 

 

“hish! Why you answer me with a question?”

Krystal said while pouting. Yul just chuckled.

 

 

“how about your relationship with Jessica eonni? Is it good?”

 

 

 

“yeah. It’s good.”

 

 

“I’m jealous of her actually.”

 

 

“huh? Why? Do you like me?”
Yul said to . Krystal was blushing madly when he asked her that.

 

 

“w-what? No! no way!”

Krystal yelled as she tried to hide her blushing.

 

 

“hahaha.. chill out, I’m just kidding.”

Yul said as he joking with her.

 

 

“she has everything, she is beautiful, smart, and gergous. She has her own gallery, not like me who was keep dreaming to have one. Hehe.. but I’m just shympatize at her. She has everything, everybody love her, but she never can’t get enough of something that she can’t get. But maybe I’m just envy her. Hish, paboo-yah Krys!”

Krystal said as she slap her own forehead. Yul just smirk.

 

 

“she always get what she wants, their family always give her everything. She’s cute and cheerful, but she can’t control her selfishness. She will never know the meaning of be thankfull. She will be obessed of something that she can’t get easily like used to be. Maybe now I’m just a obsession for her. “

Yul said as he describe her in his mind. But Yul was surprised when he saw her shadow was coming up in his mind suddenly.

 

What the hell! How can she was appeared in my mind? No! wake up, Yul! – Yul

 

“hahaha.. it’s weird, oppa. You said like you are not her boyfriend but her enemies.”

Krystal said innocently. Yul just chuckled and starred at the bright skies.

 

 

“but will you waiting for me? I want spent my lifetime with you. But wait for a little bit more, I’ll go to you.”

Yul said in a serious way, she was shocked but she’s happy.

 

I don’t know what you want to do, oppa. But I’ll wait for you. - Krystal

I want you to make me forget about her. you're the right person, miss coffe.  - Yul

…………………………………

 

HAN YOOCHUN, THE SON OF PRESIDENT DIRECTOR OF HAN COMPANY WAS PROVEN DOING A CORRUPTION AND MONEY LAUNDRY FOR MORE THAN ONE BILLION US DOLLARS. HE WAS THREATENED TO BE JAILED FOR 20 YEARS BY THE COURTH.

 

“argggghhhh!!! Damn! How could this happened to me?! How can they find out about the money? What should I do now? I don’t want to be jailed!”

Yoochun was crusing madly in his office. Then suddenly someone’s coming.

 

 

“hyung? Are you okay?”

Yuri was coming to see his brother condition after read the news.

 

 

“what are you doing here? Go away!”

Yoochun said harshly. But Yuri didn’t obeying his command.

 

 

“hyung, I just want to know you’re okay. I do care about you.”

Yuri said as he patting his shoulders but Yoochun pushed him.

 

 

“care? Aren’t you happy to see me wrecked?! Is this that you want, right? I never took you as my brother! You are just a stranger! You just wasting father’s money while doing nothing! How can you help me?! I said go away!!”

Yoochun shouted as he crying hardly. Yuri just shed his tears and leave her brother alone.

 

 

~few days later~

Mr. Han was covering his son scandal and hired person to solved the scandal. Soon public was forgetting about the case. The situation comesback normally.has return to the states after his scandal was revealed. Yoochun  Hans were gathering at their living room together. Tiffany was preparing the foods with the maids while Taeyeon was playing with Seohyun. Mr. Han was sitting on the couch as he scoled Yuri who was in front of him who felt uncomfortable with the situation. Madam Shin was busy with with her flowers while Jessica just starring at her cellphone. They seemed like a normal family outside but inside they are not caring eachother. Suddenly a phone ranged, Madam Shin was the one who nearest then pick up the phone.

 

 

“hello, Han’s mansion here, how can I help you?”

She said as she threw the phone and let it hit the floor. He was shocked and widened her eyes.

 

“m-my son.. no! Yoochun-ah, my beloved son! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghggg!”

Madam Shin cried loudly made the whole family shocked and run after her. They found her fainted.

 

 

“honey?”

 

 

“omma?”

 

 

“grand ma?”

 

…………………………………………..

 

(a/n. Please listen to this song when you read this scene - http://youtu.be/oLcU6EGYL3E)

Han Yoochun was found dead at his apartement. He committed suicide caused of frustration and guilty. The Hans was grieving after the eldest son death. They lost one of the members. Mrs. Han were crying all the times while Mr. Han was there to comfort his wife. Tiffany looked strong and didn’t shed her tears but inside she’s hurting badly since she was the second child of the Hans, Yoochun was her closest-sibbling. While her husband Taeyeon felt shympatize as he hold the little Seohyoun who was still innocent on his arms. Han Yuri can’t stop crusing hisself for letting his brother beared the burden alone, they never have a good relation but truly in his heart he was really cared about his brother. Meanwhile the youngest cried hardly and can’t stop her tears, he was her favorite brother.

Today was the day Han Yoochun was buried. The whole family gathered to take him to the final resting place. All people were crying and grieving. It was raining day, which was made the atmosphere more mourning.

 

While at the place where not far way from the grave, Yul was standing while holding a white rose. He just smirk coldly and let the rose hitted the ground then he get in to the car.

 

“I didn’t excpect his death but it’s good since we don’t need do anything, he has killed himself. It’s fair, I’ve got my revenge. My brother was died because of him and now he’s death.”

The other man in the car said as he smiled in victory. Yul just smirk evily.

 

………………………….

*Han Yoochun, the third target*

Yul burned his picture into dust. He just stared at the fire with a deep glare.

I didn’t want to kill you and excepted your death, but it’s okay. then I’ll delete you from my list now - Yul

 

 

~at Han’s manssion~

Everybody were grieving. The whole house felt so empty after their lost. There were only photos and memories about the eldest son. Tiffany was standing at the balcony while spacing out. Then someone approaching her suddenly.

 

“I’m sorry for your lost. I know how you feel now.”

He said as he was standing right next to her. She just sighed.

 

 

“thanks, by the way.”

She said shortly.

 

 

“I know you feel alone and sad now, you need someone to bear your pain. There should be your husband to comfort you here, but you didn’t even love him. I can replace his place if you want me to.”

He said clearly and bravely. She was shocked and turned to face him as she gave her a glare.

 

“what are you talking about?”

She shouted at him as she was going to slap him but he grabbed her hand.

 

 

“I know that you’re enjoying my kissed last day. I’m here just want to be with you, noona. I know that you are suffering from this pretences. They forced you to burry your dream to be a singer and forced you to marry someone that you didn’t love. I know there’s sorrow in your eyes.”

His word was slapping her mind since he was so damn right. He tried to reached her hand but she pushed his hand. He just sighed and made his way to go. But he turned around and face her,

 

 

“I won’t bother you since you didn’t want to be bothered. But if you need someone to lean on, I’ll be there for you.”

He said as he went away from her sight. Tiffany felt regret but she was doubting her feeling.

 

I love him, yes I love him even at the first sight. You are a , Tiff! – Fany

 

 

………………………..

“oppa..”

Jessica said as she cried when she saw Yul was in front of her. Yul just stunned on his spot without saying anything.

 

“let’s break up.”

He said in a sudden made the girl shocked.

 

“w-what? You’re kidding, right oppa? I’m just loosing my brother and I’m so sad, but now you prefer to break up instead give your shoulder for me to lean on?”

Jessica asked as she can’t belive his sudden words. She was ready to explode her tears. Yul was aching seeing her sad face. The selfish and stubborn girl was changing into a fragile girl. he didn’t know why he felt that way. He wants to erased that feeling before he fell for her too deep.

 

“I’m serious. We’ve to break up.”

Yul said boldly.

 

 

“NO! please don’t say that! Am I doing something wrong? Please oppa don’t leave me!”

She cried as she hugged him thight. This made Yul’s heart more aching.

 

What have you done to me? I should’ve dump you right after I got what I want! But now I can’t even seeing you cry! – Yul

 

“please, oppa I’m begging. Don’t leave me! At least you have to considering this baby.”

She said as she took his hand upon her flat stomach. Yul was shocked.

 

A baby? – Yul

 

“b-babby? What do you mean?”

Yul stammered and shivering. He has really go far away from his plans.

 

“I’m pregnant with your child, oppa. It’s been three weeks. I didn’t even tell them yet. I’m afraid, oppa! I need you to bear it! I need you, oppa! I’m afraid that they will keep you away from me after they found out about my pregnancy!”

She cried hardly on his embrace. Yul just stunned and can’t say a word. He felt like a knife shoved his heart.

I ruined everything! I ruined my plans! Damn! – Yul

 

“I..i’m sorry.”

Yul said stammeredly as he hug her back.

 

“what should I don now, oppa? I’m just finished my high school few days ago, and I’m going to have a baby soon. I’m afraid, oppa. Please tell me, what should I do?”

Jessica cried as she thighten her embrace.

 

 

“I will do everything. I will do everything.”

Yul said as he shed a tears and cried silently.

 

Fell in love with you is the biggest mistake in my life. I’m so stupid! – Yul

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~