chapter 1

Bad Boy (Yulsic version)

(a/n. talking on the Handy Talky)

“you are on 300 feets of high before you landed. When I said ‘cut!’ then turn on your parachute!!”

 

 

 

 

“arraseo.”

 

 

 

 

 

“CUT! Now you can landed on the boat!”

 

 

 

 

 

“…………….”

 

 

 

 

“Yah!! Yul! what are you doing?! Turn on your parachute, NOW!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“…………”

 

 

 

 

 

“PD-nim, he can fall then hit the ground and die!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ *tck* this kid! Yah! Kwon Yul! do you wanna die?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“he turn on his parachute, but it’s too late! He will fall!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*byuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrr!*

He fell into the water. His body sunk deep under a surface. He was awake but he didn’t try to safe himself and let his body sunk deeper.

 

 

~flashback~

 

“listen to omma, now you are Han Yuri, not Lee Yuri, arraseo?”

A mother said to her son as she drroped him out of the car and took him in front of a luxurious house.

 

“ne, omma. Then why are we here?”

Her son said innocently while she just starred at him with guilty.

 

 

 

“omma will take you to your new family. they will love you and give you a lot of gifts.”

She said as she holding her tears and stay forward to cheer her innocent son.

 

 

 

 

“jinjja? But I want to be with omma and appa!”

He cried and hug his mother thight.

 

 

 

 

“they will love you as much as appa and omma love you. just be nice to them, key?”

She dropped him in front of the gate then some bodyguards was coming within a middle-old-age man.

 

 

 

 

“so this is uri- Han Yuri? This is appa, Yuri. Come to appa.”

The man said while smile to him warmly and took him into his embrace. Then the mother left her son with that man while crying hardly.

 

 

 

 

 

“omma!! Don’t leave me! omma!”

The son called his omma but she ignored him. he wanted to chase her but the bodyguards and the man didn’t let him go.

 

 

 

 

 

“shhhhh.. I’m your appa Yuri-ah. Now, you will live here with us. Let’s come in.”

The man said while dragged him into the house.

 

 

 

“OMAAA!! DON’T LEAVE ME! OMMA!”

 

 

 

 

//////////////////////////

 

 

 

 

“Yuri-ah, this is your older-brother, Han Yoochun. This is your older-sister, Han Tiffany. This little baby is your little-sister, Han Jessica. and she is your new mother”

 

 

“hyung.. noona.. Jessica.. o-omma?”

He said nervously then he gave them a smile while they were just starring at him with smirks.

 

 

///////////////////////////

 

“remember, I’m your mother. Now you’re not Lee Yuri, you are Han Yuri. Can you get it? So you have to call him appa, and call me omma.”

The mother said as she dressed him up while patting his hair.

 

 

 

 

/////////////////////////////////

 

 

“you are not my son!! You are a liar! Get him out of my house!”

 

 

 

“opsir Jung, dump him out of this house!”

 

 

“yes, madam.”

 

 

////////////////////////////////////

 

 

“appa! I’m Han Yuri, and I’m not lying!! Appa!”

The bodyguards sent him away from the house and kick him out harshly. He keep struggling and trying to give his explanation.

 

 

 

“appa!! Appa! Don’t leave me here! Appa!”

He tried to come in and knocked the gate but the bodyguards threw all of his things and kick him away then made his left-wrist hit the broken glasses.

 

 

*buuuuk!*

“argggghhhh! Ap..pa.. o-omma.. ” he groaned in pain as bloods running from his wrist. He fainted under the hard rain.

 

 

//////////////////////

 

 

“oh my god! Honey, see this! Ohh poor little boy.. who did this to you?!”

 

 

 

 

“now we should take him to the hospital!”

 

 

 

~flashback end~

 

 

 

 

“yah! Yul! wake up! You have fainted almost an hour. Yul!”

A man shook his bodies to wake him up.

 

 

 

“uhhuuuuuukkk.. uhuuuukkkk!”

He finnaly awake and threw out waters from his mouth.

 

 

 

“haissshh! Jinjja! You make us worried already! Good, you’re safe!”

He said as he gave his friend a blanket to cover up his cold-body. He just smirk weakly while starring bravely at the sun on the speedboat. he was dreaming the same dream, his nightmare. Then they brought him away with speedboat.

 

 

 

Why am I here? Who am I? what’s my name? I don’t even know why I do exist when nobody wants me? but now I know who I am. I am, Kwon Yul - Yul

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~the next day~

 

 

A young woman and a little girl were playing outside the luxurious mini-cruiser. They played hide-seek on the boat.

 

 

“Jessica! Bring Seohyun back! It’s a little bit cold. I’ve made you a lunch, guys!”

An adult woman shouted and called both of them to come in to the deck.

 

 

 

 

“just a moment, eonni! We are busy!”

The young woman said while chasing the little girl.

 

 

 

“ne, omma! Aunty Jessie and me are busy now. We will join you later! Hahaha.. aunty, cacht me if you can!”

The little girl said while laughing as she running away.

 

 

 

“Yul? now you landed your parachute on the boat!”

 

 

 

 

 

“I know. I’m trying..”

 

 

 

 

 

“yah! Yah! You get the wrong boat! Kwon Yul, are you listen to me?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

*braaaaaaaakk!*

He hit the board and fell on the luxurious mini-cruiser right in front of the young woman and the little girl made them shocked. They surprised seeing a man who was falling from above. The young woman just starred at him and felt amazed while opened widely. He take off his custom and his parachute and acted so cool made the young woman blushing.

 

 

 

“Seohyun! Jessica! Are you okay?!”

The adult woman coming out from the deck and run to found out what happened outside.

 

 

“omma! We saw an angel! There is an angel on our boat!”

The little girl said happily as her omma coming to rescue her. She worried and try to defend her daughter from the stranger. She glare at him coldly.

 

 

 

“who are you?! are you a thief? Get out of my boat!!”

She shouted to him and give him a glare. But he just smirk and smile to her. While the young girl still on her potition starring at him with admiration. The older woman cacth the scene and sighed.

 

 

 

“Jessica! Come here! Stay away from this stranger! Opsir, Kang!? Sent him away from this boat!”

She shouted while grabbing the younger woman arms and took her into her embrace and calling out the bodyguard’s name. when the bodyguard was trying to touch him, he just stay cool and smirk made the adult woman felt insecure.

 

 

“omma.. that ajusshi is an angel! He’s coming from the sky! He’s not a bad person!”

The little girl said to her mom while pointing out at him.

 

 

 

 

“shhhh.. Seohyun-ah, what are you saying?! He’s a stranger! He can hurt you! stay away from him!”

 

 

 

 

“yah! Eonni, you just acted too much! He is an actor, right? O-oppa, you are an actor, right? You are on filming, right? Woaahhh, what’s your film? Is it an action movie? You are so cool!”

 

 

 

“Jessica!! Stay away from him!! opsir, Kang!”

She shouted and grabbed her sister. When the bodyguard was about hitting him, someone was shouting from the other boat.

 

 

 

“Kwon Yul! what are you doing there? You have got the wrong boat! Get back! Sorry for the mess, it’s just a misunderstanding. He is my man, we are on shooting. We are so sorry for this incident.”

Someone said to ask an apologized while helping him to climb and moved to his own boat. He moved while keep starring at the young woman who was blushing and smile bitterly to her.

 

 

“Yul, kajja!”

 

 

 

“huh? ne, hyung. Let’s go!”

They left  within their own boat. The young woman keep starring with a sparkling eyes at him who was getting away.

 

 

“Jessica! Stop starring like that! you are like an easy-girl!”

The sister said harshly to her and made her happy-face disappeared.

 

 

 

“you are just worrying too much, eonni! Stop acted like you care for me!! I wanna back home!

The young woman was mad and shouted to her eonni while running away.

 

 

“omma, when we’ll meet that ajusshi-angel again? “

The little girl said innocently. Her omma just sighed.

 

 

“see! Even your daughter said that he’s an angel!”

 

 

“hey! It’s unpolite to shouted at your sister! Don’t forget to attend your engagement or else daddy will mad at you!”

The sister calling her out but the younger ignored her.

 

 

 

“Jessica!!! Hissh, this kid!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Han Jessica, the first target.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~to be continue~