If That's What He Wants

Destructive Satisfaction

Onew's POV

"You really don't have to do this, Hyung." Minho said once again as he picked up his pace to keep up with me. I'd dragged him out to the destination that Key and Taemin were on their date.

"I can't protect Taemin if Kibum does anything when I'm not there." I replied as I searched the passing faces for Taemin.

"You won't want to see what he has planned though." Minho seemed like he was near panic. Well, one thing hadn't changed. He still worried about everyone around him even when it had no effect towards himself.

"They're right there." I pointed ahead of me to the two once I'd spotted them outside of the theater.

"Taemin already gave himself to Key though." Minho mumbled under his breath when he too spotted them.

"What?" I wasn't sure if I'd heard correctly. What did that mean? Taemin gave himself to Kibum? In what way?

"Key proposed this idea where it's either him or you." Minho swallowed roughly and glanced at the two who were buying tickets. "He chose Key."

"I can't blame him. You chose Kibum too. Don't you remember?" I glared at him before starting towards the theater myself. I hadn't meant to be so harsh but all of this was just troublesome. Kibum really didn't know when to quit.

---

"Sorry." Minho mumbled as he sat next to me. I'd taken a seat two rows behind Kibum and Taemin. I couldn't hear them but at least I'd be able to see if anything weird was going on.

"Do you think Kibum knows were here?" I whispered, keeping my eyes on them.

"Probably." Minho paused, "I mean, he ordered me to bring you here and I never disobey him."

I nodded absentmindedly as the movie began. I wouldn't even be watching the movie though.

---

They had barely touched the whole movie. I'd seen Kibum look to Taemin as if he was about to do something but... nothing. He was probably just going to him out of public. Yeah, Kibum wasn't stupid enough to do something Taemin doesn't want with people around. Or does Taemin want it?

Minho and I followed them silently until we got to the Han River. I hadn't realized we were so close. I noticed Kibum grab Taemin's hand and lead him through the grass. Minho and I followed, just keeping a safe distance so Taemin wouldn't notice us.

I looked up at the sky since they seemed to be just talking. It'd been forever since I'd been out this late. This setting was nice too.

"Hyung." Minho whispered harshly and hit me in the back of the head. I turned to him annoyed but I just saw him staring towards Kibum and Taemin. I refocused on them and saw nothing other than the two making out already.

My hands curled into tight fists. Kibum really wanted revenge.

"He probably expects me to get mad and interrupt right?" I whispered to Minho. I saw him slightly nod, still watching the two. "Fine." I mumbled, already heading towards them. "If this is what he wants."

I reached Kibum quickly and pushed him off of Taemin. Taemin looked shocked and embarrassed but Kibum just smirked my way, expecting it all.

I put on an angry expression before pulling my fist back and connecting with Kibum's jaw.


Finally got this out. Sorry, school just started last week.

So... Minho, Key, and Onew are tied. O.O Well, I'm not sure who Taemin will be with then lol.

Smuffy : I think it's from Star King. lol. I just got the gif from Tumblr so I'm not sure.