I Might Possibly...

Destructive Satisfaction

Taemin's POV

"Kibum is..." Onew contemplated whether he should tell me or not. But he made up his mind, "My cousin."

"What?" I stifled the laughter that filled me. "Are you serious, hyung?"

"Yes." He nodded solemnly. Then he sighed, "It doesn't sound like a big deal... But I saw him too clearly. And that upset him."

"I don't understand..." I mumbled. "What exactly happened between you and Key?"

"That's a story for another day Taeminnie." Onew smiled and ruffled my hair. He began to walk past me.

"Hyung." I called him and clutched onto his sleeve. "Key told me he likes me." I blurted out. My eyes grew big and I clamped a hand over my mouth. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

"W-What did you say?" Onew took a couple of steps back.

"He told me that he likes me." I mumbled again, it was embarrassing to say. My cheeks were probably a million degrees right now.

"And... do you like him?" Onew was looking at me but not really, his eyes were somewhere else; like he was deep in thought.

"I... Maybe. I don't know right now, Hyung. I just met him." It seemed like Onew wanted me to say no because he heaved a long sigh with my answer.

"Don't give in, Taemin. He's just trying to mess with you." Onew told me with a sincere look.

"Are you sure, Hyung?" I had to admit that I was just a bit disappointed. "He wouldn't lie about that. Would he? I didn't think he was that mean..."

"I'm sorry." Onew apologized for no reason. He hugged me lightly and whispered, "Please don't go with him."

"Why?" I wondered.

Onew's POV

"You're all I have. I feel like I'm here to protect you from what he's planning. And I might possibly..." My voice cut off there. No. I couldn't allow myself to ever say those words. It's not protecting him if I say those things.

"You might possibly what?" He said into my shirt.

"Nothing. Nothing." I murmured and released him from the hug.

I might possibly be falling in love with you.

A/N:

It's been forever, yes? Short chapter but I felt like I was failing you guys. ;-;

I'm sorry.

I was about to drop this fic altogether but I figured I should just speed things up and finish it. :)