I'm Sorry, Really

Destructive Satisfaction

Key's POV

I held my jaw gently. , that hurt. At least Jinki was affected by this. The problem was I couldn't hit him back or anything because Taemin was here. I straightened my posture and glared briefly at Jinki before turning back to Taemin who looked worried.

"O-Onew Hyung..." He mumbled softly. "What are you doing here?"

"I can't believe you picked Kibum, Taemin." Jinki's hands were still in tight fists. "You promised me."

"I'm..." Taemin looked to the ground and bit his lower lip. "I'm sorry."

Jinki advanced and took a step towards Taemin, his fists relaxing. He lifted his hands and caressed Taemin's face while lifting his head. I could tell he was searching Taemin's eyes for something.

"Pick me." He whispered. I saw Minho watching the two as well from the corner of my eye.

"But..." Taemin tried to not look into Jinki's eyes but there wasn't anywhere else for him to look. "I like Key."

I smiled unconsciously at his words. Why was I happy about this? Well, of course I'd be thrilled. This would hurt Jinki even more.

"Really?" Jinki pressed. "You really don't feel anything for me?"

"I....." Taemin looked unsure. I couldn't expect him to fall completely for me in this short amount of time. But he couldn't just ruin everything here by saying he liked Jinki too. Please Taemin.

Before Taemin could finish I saw Jinki press his lips against Taemin's. Both my own and Minho's expression's became shocked. Exactly how much did Jinki like Taemin? Jinki was always timid and everything but now he was kissing guys on his own whim.

"I'll change your mind." Jinki whispered against Taemin's lips as he pulled away. He released Taemin's face and turned to me, leaving the younger confused. "And you." He pointed to me. "Cut this out. It's not working. Just stay away from Taemin and I won't tell anyone about every one of your secrets."

With that he grabbed Taemin's hand and dragged him away.

How did all of this turn into a disadvantage in such a small amount of time?

"Jinki, I-" My words, thoughts, everything was cut short.

I heard a loud crack and my knees felt as if they gave out on me. My eyes rolled back into my head and everything... dimmed.

Onew's POV

"KEY!" I rushed over toward the fallen boy, still unsure of what had just exactly happened. My eyes searched our surroundings desperately. I reached under Kibum to pick him up. But my hand met a wet, warm liquid under his back.

Blood.

That noise?

My breathing stopped. I glanced back at Taemin who was frozen on the ground. He wasn't going to help.

I hoisted my cousin onto my shoulder and looked around in panic. What was I supposed to do?

"." I started to jog, not sure where to go. ", Key. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

The emotions only showed in my voice. The most important thing was to keep my thoughts and expression calm and composed. Who shot him? I put a pressure onto the wound, still in panic.

"Kim Kibum, don't back out on me now." I hissed through my teeth.

I'd just crossed the grass when I heard it again. That shot noise. I felt nothing like pain externally, even though my heart was in disbelief.

Oh, god. Taemin.

My eyes scanned the area for his small frame and I landed on a small shadow, crouched feebly on the ground. Faster, I sprinted to Taemin.

"T-Taemin." I grabbed his shoulder with my free hand so I wouldn't drop Key. What kind of Hyung was I? The most important people to me were ing dying before my eyes and I chose to fix this myself. "Taemin!"

"Onew... Hyung." Taemin barely whispered as he clutched his stomach in pain.

"Where the are you?" I screamed into the darkness.

This didn't just happen. If there was going to be some random shooting... Kibum and Taemin never did anything wrong.

"Come on. Taemin." I tried to lift him up as well but Kibum just seemed to keep getting heavier. "You'll be fine. Just come with me. You can do it."

I tried to encourage him even though I just wanted to forget everything. Let them live. Kill me. My thoughts flowed together unevenly. Was I insane?

"N...No." Taemin huffed as he squeezed his stomach tighter. "It's too late."

Too late?

"LEE TAEMIN!" I yelled in anguish. My head flew back and forth. Where did everyone ing go? My free hand flew to my pocket. I could call an ambulance. I'm so stupid.

Where was my phone though?

....Minho.

Minho.

Where had Minho disappeared to?

"I have to say, you're incredibly slow Jinki." A much too familiar deep voice spoke behind me, causing goose bumps to rise on my skin. Both Kibum and Taemin were unconscious. So this was personal now.

I carefully set Kibum on the ground, losing hope. And turned to Minho. The first thing I saw was the shotgun comfortably placed in his left hand.

"Still confused?" He cocked his head to the side slyly.

"Minho..." My voice sounded unpleasantly weak. "You're the last person I expected to..." The word caught in my throat.

"Murder?" He chuckled and tossed the gun into the air, catching it easily. "Yes, yes. But that's what made this all work, your ignorance." He stepped towards Kibum and tapped him with his foot, turning his face to see a lifeless expression on the boy.

My hands were shaking. My whole body was shaking. The urge to snatch the weapon from his hand and shoot him almost overcame me. He'd end up shooting me before that though. That wasn't bad though, right? I wanted to die now.

"Why?" I croaked out.

"I was raised this way." He began to explain too calmly. "I've never been the sweet and innocent Minho you thought I was." He started towards me now, leaning in as he whispered, "I'm more deadly than you can even begin to imagine."

He smirked and straightened his posture.

"I was born in the North, but that has nothing to do with my upbringing." He continued slowly. "You see, my father hated competition. He was a killer himself. He fed off of killing his enemies. He wanted me to be the best. So he gave me a little challenge. He saw Kibum here as exactly that. Since Kibum was powerful, rich, everything a man can be he thought this would be hard. My mission was to befriend him and gain his trust, wait for the peak of his life." Minho paused and chewed on the inside of his cheek before smiling. "I guess I got a little impatient though."

"Why kill Taemin?" I asked lowly.

"I had a gun. He was in my way." Minho shrugged as if it was nothing. "He saw me shoot Kibum so I couldn't leave a whole other witness. Too bad I felt the need to explain this all to you."

"Minho. I have one last request." My voice shook violently.

"What is it?" Minho toyed with the gun playfully. "I can surely fulfill it."

"Kill me." The words felt like acid.

"I'd never actually intended to kill you, Jinki." Minho sighed and shook his head. "I don't know what it is, but you're the only one I've been able to grow fond of. That's why I could never hit you."

"Kill me." I repeated, louder this time.

Minho cocked the gun towards my face.

"What if I can't?" His voice lowered to a whisper.

"ing do it!" I raised my voice, startled I had the ability to in my state.


What have I even done with this story.

I'm really sorry guys. I just got bored and...

ITS NOT OVER YET OKAY. one more chapter.