Dream.. Or.. Nightmare?

Hiding the Monster [ hiatus - imsorrysubs. i promise to get back to this ]

It was dark. You were running. Your hair, wet from sweat, slicked across your face as you turned your head from side to side, trying to catch glimpse of anything beyond the trees beside you. What am I running from? You were wondering if what was chasing you was even chasing you anymore. You skidded to a stop, gasping loudly to catch your breathe, when a twig snapped from behind you. 

You turned quickly, only to find yourself look directly into bright yellow eyes. Your own eyes widen as you stepped backwards in caution, taking sight of the large wolf in front of you, slowly stalking closer with each step you took backwards, eyes never leaving you. You scrambled your feet faster, hoping to make an escape, but only ending up getting your own feet tangled and falling onto the ground behind you, looking up at the wolf that slowly continued to approach you. 

Your eyes were locked onto the yellow eyes staring down at you, frozen in fear and unable to move or even look away. Is this the end of me?

Before the wolf could jump towards you, a shadow from behind you leaped over you and came in between you and what almost could have killed you. You looked up at the figure, finding another wolf, but this one faced the yellow-eyed wolf. Both of them snarled, baring their teeth at each other, growls roared back and forth. Then you heard another twig snap from the side. 

Looking over, you found yet another large wolf. In fact, there were several of them, and they all surrounded you, still fallen on the ground. However, none of them looked at you; their eyes had narrowed onto the opposite and outcasted wolf, causing the wolf to back down and run off. 

You were beyond confused at what happened. One by one the pack that once surrounded you had begun to disappear behind the trees, walking back to wherever they appeared from. It wasn't until the last one beside you had left that the one who jumped in front of you turned to face you. This was when you noticed that this wolf's eyes were blue, and not yellow. 

Instead of walking past you and leaving like the rest of them have, it stepped closer to you, eyes peering down into yours as it's head lowered down next to yours. You were frozen in your spot, only able to stare at it. I don't feel.. scared. 

You were confirmed that this wolf wasn't a danger to you when you felt it's head press down lightly onto your forehead. You looked at the dark colored fur that blurred your sight, noticing that the blue in the wolf's eyes weren't visible because it's eyes were shut. It felt like an instinct to you when your arms slung around the wolf's neck, drawing the wolf in closer. 

Next thing you know, you're slung across the wolf's body, gripping around it's neck and holding on tightly as it ran, and ran. You had no idea where you could have been going, but your trust was in this wolf. 

You were riding the wolf's back throughout a wide field, looking up into the sky, filled with thick and gray clouds. Then- CRASH! 

Lightning flashed, blinding you. When your sight returned, you found yourself in your bedroom, lying on your bed, again coated with sweat. Underneath your blanket, you felt bare. . Lightning flashed again, causing you to finally notice the figure standing beside your window. You were only able to see the silhouette of the figure, for light shone in from your window behind it, the light from a full moon that peeked behind the thick clouds. 

The next lightning flash scared you, because this time.. the figure was directly above you, dark like a shadow preventing you to see who it was. Until the lightning flashed again. 

Oh Sehun. 

 

You woke to the crackle of thunder. You looked towards the window to see the rain falling outside. You could hear it patter against your roof. 

It was just a dream. Or maybe you had a nightmare. You haven't had those in years. But you were sweating, and your breath was heavy. Did I just dream... or have a nightmare... about Sehun?

 

 


 

I don't know where this chapter came from to be honest. 
I didn't originally have this in my story plan.
Maybe it's just a filler, or I don't know. 
I just felt like writing it. 
If it doesn't make sense, or doesn't fit here..
I'll delete it. 
But oh well. LOL. I guess this chapter mostly gives everything away. cx

But yeah. OTL I know, the story's dragging. I'm trying. 

Comment & Subscribe!