Werewolves.

Hiding the Monster [ hiatus - imsorrysubs. i promise to get back to this ]

That night, Sehun spent a majority of the time looking at you while you slept. He observed your calm and relaxed face, his eyes lit up as if you sparkled. Without taking his eyes off you, he lowered himself to lie on the ground beside you. He stared at you for another good couple of minutes. His breath was slow, matching yours. I've never felt so .. at peace. His heart began to beat fast and loud, and that's when he confirmed it. He had bonded with you. 


 

The next morning, Sehun woke up first, and woke up immediately to the sight of you. Oh, that's right... He recalled what happened last night, how you suggested to get to know each other a little more, and when he bonded with you. It was still early, so you were still asleep. Should I just let her sleep a little bit more? He thought for a moment, thinking of how your family would be home soon. I'll just.. He gently pulled the blanket off your body, and as carefully as possible, he slipped his arms underneath your body to pick you up bridal style. When you were carefully secure in his arms, still fast asleep, he carried you into the house and back into your own bed in your room. However, the moment he sets you down into your bed, you woke up. 

"Sehun?" You slowly opened your eyes and looked at him, who was hovering closely over you. 

"O-oh." He quickly pulled back his arms and stood up straight. You were almost sure you saw him blushing. "I-I just thought I should bring you back to your room.. And I didn't want to wake you." 

"Oh.. Thank you." You watched him for a moment. He looked nervous, he wasn't looking at you and his face was red. Well this is new. Then he head shot towards to the door. You followed his gaze and stared at the door. Two cars had driven into the driveway, but you hadn't known until the front door opened. 

"Eunmi! We're home!" You heard your mom call from downstairs. SHOOT! You scrambled out of bed as quick as you can. "And Haneul's here!" Your mom added. What?! You gave Sehun a panicked look as soon as you heard footsteps coming up the stairs. 

"I'll be in the garage." Sehun said calmly and opened the window. 

"What are you-- ?!" You whispered aggresively, but didn't finish when he climbed out of the window and jumped. You gasped and ran towards the window. W-What .. There he was, standing there in one piece under the window. He winked at you once before running towards the garage. H-he would've broken somethi-- Did he just wink at me??? 

"Eunmi! You said you'd help me with my research project, right?" Haneul's voice pulled your attention from the window as soon as she came into your room. "You look like you just woke up." Before she could come to see what was out the window, you closed it and pushed her towards your bed. 

"I did, but it's okay. Let's get started?" You picked up your laptop and took a seat on your bed, placing the laptop on your lap, as Haneul got comfortable on your bed across from you. "What's the topic?" 

"Werewolves." Haneul said with a serious face and tone for a dramatic effect. You raised an eyebrow and looked at her amused as she laughed. "What? Don't tell me you don't believe in them. Come on! You can't say you haven't seen them running through the trees back there behind your house," she pointed out the window and towards the woods behind your garage. "Or at least seen the articles of sightings." You shook your head at the comment and typed in 'werewolves' into the search engine on your laptop. "Well you will now. Let's get researching," Haneul pulled out her own laptop and began typing.

After a couple minutes of looking for different websites relating to werewolves, you pulled up several articles. 'Werewolves are REAL!' 'Saw a large wolf in my backyard!' 'Local wolves, threat or harmless?' You were amazed to find all the results about werewolves, but were you believing it? 

"Look! This one's from someone in our town," Haneul sat beside you and showed you her laptop screen. "It says there were wolves running through the woods not too long ago. But when the photographer went after them, this is what they caught." She pointed to a picture on the screen. It was dark and there was a tree in it, but behind the tree was a dark blurry silhouette of a human running through the trees. Next to it was a picture of dog looking shadows in the trees. "Spooky, isn't it? Isn't it awesome?!" She chuckled as she opened up a document and started typing. "Okay, now help me find some facts about werewolves from the articles." 

"Facts.. about werewolves, hmm." You began skimming through the articles, telling Haneul interesting ones that you found. "Hm. Werewolves are people genetically born into wolf shape shifting bodies. It says they experience their first change when they become of age. Werewolves usually have blue or yellow eyes, they .. have heightened senses and .. heal quickly." You blinked a couple times, thinking to yourself. What... It seemed oddly familiar to you.

Sehun seems to have amazing hearing. And he didn't hurt himself after jumping from the window. What about that one time I was sure there was a bloody scrape on his palm? Is he -- .... NAH. Sehun couldn't be a werewolf. You're funny, Eunmi.

You shook your head and pushed it out of your thoughts, continuing with more facts. "They're strong, fast, and.. oooh, listen to this. It says werewolves will only love one person. It's called.. bonding?" You read that again in your mind to see if you read it right, then nodded. 

"Oh-- that's so romantic." Haneul grinned, making you chuckle. "How nice would that be? He'll always be faithful and you'll never have to worry about them cheating on you." You nudged her gently with a laugh. But sure, that would be nice. "Anyway, what else?"

"Hmm.." You looked into the articles once more. "The full moon makes them act weird. Says it messes with their moods and hormones." 

"Full moon?" Haneul paused from typing to think. "When is the full moon anyway?" 

You shrugged, the both of you forgetting the question afterwards. 

 

 

Little did the both of you know the full moon was tomorrow.


 


HI GUYS OMG
i have to apologize that updates are always so slow.
but i'm actually homeless right now. 
complications happened at home so i'm living with my mom who actually just got out of jail. 
otl it's a long story. but right now we're staying at her friend's who doesn't have wifi. 
SO OTL-- i have to go to places like mcdonalds and libraries for wifi.
SO I'M ALWAYS BORED AT "HOME". otl notmyhomebecauseidon'thaveahomeyet.
BUT I SHALL PROMISE TO UPDATE MORE ONCE WE HAVE A PLACE. 
and hopefully that's soon. 

so from my poll in the last chapter, a majority of you guys want me to finish this fanfic.
so i will-- i'll put off any ideas of my other ones. 
so keep commenting and subscribing here so i have motivation to keep updating this. ouo

i'm sorry if this was a y chapter. i did it at mcdonalds :3

HERE'S MY NEXT TASK FOR YOU GUYS-- 
since you all helped me pretty well with the poll.

BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE WIFI WHERE I'M STAYING ..
what activities or things can i do so i don't get bored?
because i get bored a lot. 
so give me suggestions. ouo 
the one who gives the best idea, i'll give a shout out in the next update. ouo 

 

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING GUYS. 
129 SUBS. 


KEEP COMMENTING & SUBSCRIBING.