Cursed.

Hiding the Monster [ hiatus - imsorrysubs. i promise to get back to this ]

Sehun had sat in your room unsure of what to do as he waited for your return. He moved from sitting on your bed, to sitting at your desk, then to standing by the window. He couldn't seem to sit still. After a while, he decide to go down into the kitchen and fetch himself a glass of water. He had taken the pitcher of water out of the fridge and was pouring some into a glass when suddenly a jolt of pain struck through him. 

"Agh!" The pain that electrified through him made him clench the glass in his hand tightly, causing it to break, cutting his palm and sending shards of glass towards the ground. He had also dropped the pitcher in order to clunch his head in his hands. It's fighting to come out, this monster! He clenched his eyes shut and groaned out loud as his head throbbed, not catching the sound of a car driving in the drive way. It wasn't until he heard the front door click unlocked that he opened his eyes. But when he opened his eyes to look, they weren't his usual brown eyes, but instead they were blue. 

He clenched his eyes tightly once more to fight against the pain when you walked into the kitchen, seeing him on the ground in the mess of broken glass and water. 

"Oh my god! Sehun! Are you okay?" You rushed to his side and crouched down beside him, looking at him as your eyebrows furrowed with worry. 

"Y-yeah, I'm fine.." He opened up his eyes to look at you. You had looked at him, and looked right into his eyes. They were brown. He looked away shyly, breaking eye contact to look at the glass on the ground. "Oh, be careful .. There's broken glass here.." 

"Well, duh." You chuckled softly and looked at him. "What happened?" 

"I - uh.." He paused for a moment, thinking of a good answer. All he could come up with, though, was: "I dropped it." 

You narrowed your eyes at him, wondering if that's really what happened, then let out a soft sigh. You figured not to bug him anymore about it and began to pick up the glass pieces, until Sehun stopped you. 

"I said be careful!" He quickly grabbed your wrist before you could pick up another piece. "Here, let me do it.. You might cut yourself."

"No, I got it. It's fine-" You were the one to stop him this time, dropping the glass in your hands to grab his wrist and pull his hand towards you. You turned his wrist over to show his palm and found the cuts that had happened earlier. He looked away from the frown on your face as you observed his wounds. "See.. you already hurt yourself." You let out another soft sigh and stood up, pulling him up witth you. You took him by the wrist and led him up to your room, sitting him down on your bed before going to find the first aid kit. You came back and plopped onto the bed beside him, opening the first aid kit and taking his wrist again. "This is the second time I'll be treating your wounds with this first aid kit." You laughed softly as you gently wiped off the blood from his palm and fingers.

Sehun could only sit there quietly, watching you as you applied disinfectant to his cuts. The second time..? He thought back to when he first woke up in your garage, half and bandaged. Those wounds had already healed, and he figured the cuts on his hand would finish healing themselves in a short while as well, but he didn't say anything to you and just let you bandage his hand. She's awfully caring...

"There." You placed on the last bandage onto his hand and smiled up at him, accomplished at your work. Your smile beamed. Sehun felt warmth looking at that smile, and couldn't help but gaze at you. 

"T-Thanks." He replied quietly. You nodded in response and smiled to yourself as you packed up the first aid kit and put it away, leaving it in your room in case you might need it yet again. 

"So what exactly happened? How did you drop-" You had planned on asking Sehun again for the real story until Sehun's head bucked towards the door. Your attention was caught by the sound of the front door opening and your mother and sister walking in. "Oh shoot! Stay here!" You rushed out of your room and shut the door behind you, dashing down the stairs and into the kitchen to meet your mother.

Sehun stared at the door as it shut behind you, thinking to himself how different things could have been if it wasn't you who found him that night, if you hadn't taken him in. He looked down at his bandaged hand as he began to wonder how things wouldn't even be this way if he wasn't how he was. Cursed. He took deep breathes and mumbled to himself, trying to calm down from the anger that was slowly boiling beneath him, as he slowly removed the bandages from his hand. At least things weren't all bad. His hand was now unwrapped completely. The cuts have closed and his palm was healed. 

 

"Gah! Bae Eunmi! What is this? What happened here?" Your mother questioned you as she spotted the mess on the floor. You were too concerned about Sehun's wound that you had forgotten to clean it up. You had decided to give the same answer to your mother that Sehun had given to you earlier : "I dropped it". 

After cleaning up the kitchen and helping your mother prepare dinner, you took your plate of food into your room, telling your mom that you had tons of homework to do by tonight. You dashed back into your room and found Sehun sitting in the same place you had left him moments ago. He turned to look at you as you walked in and close the door behind you.

"Um. Here's dinner." You handed him your plate and went to your desk. You decided not to lie to your mother, so you actually pulled out your homework to do it. 

Through out the night, you tutored Sehun a bit, catching him up with the things in class that he was missing, but after a while he lost focus so you decided to just do homework on your own. After some time of doing your homework and Sehun spacing out behind you, you were beginning to feel drowsy. Soon enough, you unknowingly fell asleep at your desk. 

Sehun watched as the night sky darkened outside your window. He figured the rest of your family has gone to bed by now, because the house was quiet. Then he turned to you, and found you also asleep upon your books. He stayed still and quiet for a moment, eyes never leaving your peaceful face, observing the slight and gentle rise and fall of your back as you breathed slowly. Whoa... She's kind of.. cute. He blinked slowly and watched your face as you doze quietly, watching as you yawn while you rest your head against your arm. Watching you yawn made him yawn in response. He soon felt himself getting sleepy as well. Slowly getting up and looking back towards the window, he figured it'd be time to head back into the garage. He turned back and took another minute to look at you. 

"Eunmi..." he whispered softly. "I'm going." 

He looked at you for another moment before walking towards the door. As soon as he quietly opened it, he looked back at you. She might.. get uncomfortable sleeping like that.. 

Then he walked back over to you and gently lifted you out of your seat. You were light to him as he carried you over to your bed and gently lie you down, careful not to wake you. After pulling the sheets over your body, he took yet another minute to stare at you. 

"Goodnight." He whispered once more before quietly stepping out of the room and making his way into the garage. 

 

 


 

gahhh. how long has it been since i updated?
i'm sorry. i'm so slow in updating. 
i procrastinate. and i get lazy.
but here's another update.
i'm sorry i can't update so quickly. 
my life is starting to get pretty busy these days. 
and it takes me a while to write up chapters.
plus i'm always getting caught in between ideas for other fanfics.
but yeah. anyway. 

PLEASE COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE. 
more comments please! 
i'm happy to already have 45 subscribers. c: 
that's more than i expected. :3
well. yup.