The Boy

Hiding the Monster [ hiatus - imsorrysubs. i promise to get back to this ]

"See you Monday, Haneul!" You called after you shut the door behind you. You finally finished the project when night fell. You hopped into you car and backed out of the driveway, realizing to yourself that the drive back home was going to be a long one.

You had lived far from the school, residing farther away from the town and closer to the rural side, where there were plains of green land and forests of trees. You moved there since the beginning of high school, when your little sister had been diagnosed with a lung problem and needed cleaner air for better health. The scenery was always nice, but the drives were painful.

You were one rural highway away from home, and once you make it past the trees that were along the side of the road, you can turn onto your street. You were relieved at the thought of finally getting home for the weekend until a figure trudged out from the trees and onto the road, right in front of your car. 

"AH!" You exclaimed and quickly slammed on your brakes, sending your body flying forward against the steering wheel from the impact. You had managed to stop, but you still heard a slight bump from the front of your car. You looked up and couldn't see anything in the windshield. Oh my god! I just ran over-

You panicked and quickly got out of your car, running around the front to find a body sprawled across the road. It was a male, and he didn't look too badly injured, but then you realized... He was . 

You helped back a yelp and turned away, panicking to yourself. "What the heck? I just hit a guy?? W-what do I do?" You paced for a minute, cursing yourself for not having a cell phone. Then an idea hit you. You quickly fumbled around your backpack in your car for your gym pants, you noticed the male was relatively thin and your pants were big on you.. It would work. 

You quickly pulled the pants over the male's legs, being cautious not to touch or look anywhere you wouldn't feel comfortable. Finally getting the pants on, you turned him over and looked at his face. 

O-Oh .. Sehun?!

You hit Sehun with your car..? 

You quickly fumbled your fingers around his neck gently, checking for his pulse. When you confirmed that he was still alive, you finally noticed the dirty gashes along his shoulder and upon his cheek, blood smeared along his skin. And you begin to panic once more. What did I do? What do I do? I can't just leave him here! Oh, but I'm going to be late for curfew! 

Unsure of what to do, you got up and pulled him up with you. Struggling a bit, you had pulled him into the backseat of your car. "I guess I'll call someone when I get home," you thought out loud. You got back into the driver's seat and drove the rest of the way home, but once you parked into your driveway, realization hit. Did I just bring a body home? You whirled around in your seat to notice the unconscious Sehun sprawled across the backseat. And a male one, at that?? 

Without thinking, you immediately pulled Sehun out of the car and leaned his body against your back, with his arms over your shoulders. You had stopped in front of your door, and realized what a bad idea it would be to walk into your house with an unconscious, half- male body over your shoulder. Mom would freak... You had carefully dragged him into the garage behind the house. Nobody used the garage anyway, it was only occupied by unused furniture.

"What do I do? What do I do?" You paced around Sehun's body, which now lied on the floor. 

Remembering curfew, you decided to quickly retreat into the house to let your worrying mom know you were home. After you had wished her goodnight and waited for her to fall asleep, it was midnight. 

"Errr, shoot." Who am I supposed to call at midnight about this? Should I.. just call in the morning? Maybe I've caused another trouble to my mom for one night?

You nodded to yourself before dropping all your things in your bedroom, then snuck back out to the garage, taking along a first aid kit. You were quiet as you kneeled down beside Sehun, still unconscious. Sehun remained unconscious as you treated his wounds. Figuring to yourself that he was probably going to stay unconscious for the rest of the night, you snuck back inside to find an extra pillow and blanket. When you came back out, you carefully placed Sehun's head over the pillow and the blanket over his body. 

You were sitting there for a few minutes, staring at his face as he slept. 

I feel like this is the first time I'm seeing him without his eyebrows furrowed so much. . . He's almost kind of .. cute. 

You shook your head to rid yourself of the thoughts you just had. Deciding it was time for you to get your own rest, you went back into the house and into your room. After preparing yourself for bed, you crawled under the blanket and faced towards the window, thinking of how a boy from school was now in your garage.

What just happened today? Why, out of all people in the whole town, was Oh Sehun the one that had to stop in front of my car?