Part VI

Kris Is Mine.

Tao was pacing the room slowly, he was trying to calm himself down and stop himself from running out and hitting Kris repeatedly on the head until he gave him severe brain damage. That would be inappropriate. Because he kind of wanted Kris to have his brain. Just not all of it. But that was impossible.

Sighing he sat on the bed and waited.

Chen was away to go and get the rest of the band for Tao. That was how his plan was going to continue on.

He was getting everyone together for an intervention of sorts.

Hopefully, the rest noticed what was going on.

Which means they could shout at Kris, and then kidnap the dog, leaving Kris and Tao alone. In the house. Hopefully. To ing talk and sort the whole thing out without a dog in the area.

Or anywhere near Tao. Because he was due to murder it.

As he waited, he listened carefully as to what was happening outside in the living room.

However, all he could hear was that freaking dog and its owner. It’s stupid, big and fat owner.

Okay.

So Kris wasn’t stupid, big or fat but Tao was thinking about it now. Sighing, he stared at his watch and noticed that Chen was like, half an hour late. What was so hard about rounding everyone up?

Just then, like the gods knew how frustrated he was, Chen burst through the door.

He stood there, saluting Tao. And the younger did not mind the action.

“So?” he asked, and Chen grinned.

“Everyone is in the living room and ready to go for the plan!” Chen shouted, standing like a soldier. Zitao nodded and smiled.

“Good.”

Chen grinned. He was actually really excited to shout at Kris.

It was going to be fun.

The two boys moved into the living room – Chen sat on Minseok’s lap on one of the chairs because he insisted that there was nowhere else to sit. The other boy – the one that pulled all of this together – moved to the front of the television, staring at Kris who was currently sitting on the couch.

With what on his lap you ask?

With Zero on his lap. It was barking like mad, and trying to snuggle into the blonde’s chest.

Zitao glared.

“Kris!” he suddenly shouted, forcing the other’s attention – and the rest of Exo’s – to go onto him instead.

The Chinese leader titled his head, suspiciously.

“What’s up?” he asked, before looking around. That’s when he realised that in fact, all of Exo were currently sitting in the living room which was a rare sight to say the least.

And the fact that they were all staring at him, kind of creeped him out.

Keeping his hand on the small dog’s stomach, he looked back to the Chinese maknae. Then he waited for the other to reply.

“Tao?” he repeated. The maknae sighed before speaking.

“Okay Yifan, you know what an intervention is, right?” Zitao asked, and the other nodded his head. “Okay, well, this is what this is.” Pointing to everyone in the room, he nodded his head. “Minus the professional help thing.”

Kris stared at him with wide eyes. When he glanced around, he noticed that they all had pretty serious expressions on their faces.

He then looked back at Tao.

“An intervention to do what?” he asked. He literally had no idea what it could be about.

The youngest rolled his eyes before looking over at Chen. That was the signal for Jongdae to begin – and then hopefully after he finishes the rest of the band would join in and Kris would see what exactly was happening.

And again, then they’d leave, take the dog with them, and Tao would be alone with the blonde.

Finally.

Standing up, Jongdae nudged Tao out of the centre.

And then he leaned forward slightly and stared at Kris. Who was getting increasingly nervous about this whole situation.

“Wu Yifan.” Chen started, his voice low and dangerous. “You’ve got a major commitment problem, and you need to see the light.” He said, trying to look as serious as he could.

Kris stared at him blankly.

Before he shook his head. He spoke quickly as the information seeped through his mind.

“What the hell are you talking about?” he asked. Unconsciously, his hands were roaming all over the dog’s scruffy body, moving to its ears and scratching beneath them.

Jongdae faked a rather dramatic gasp. Moving forward, he put out his hand and pointed to the dog.

“You have a commitment problem.” He repeated, and Yifan looked rather insulted that his dog was getting pointed at.

Chen sighed.

“You are way too attached to the dog.”

Finally, the problem was said. The blonde looked down at Zero and then back up at Chen.

And then he glanced around the band.

“…You’re holding an intervention.” Kris’s eyes fell onto Tao. “Because of my dog?”

The Chinese maknae rolled his eyes, but he nodded.

“…Zero?” Kris said, as if he needed reassurance.

“Oh my god Kris, that’s who you spend your time with.” Chen shouted suddenly, gaining the blonde’s attention again. Raising his hands, he growled in frustration. He was finally getting to feel what Zitao had to go through every day.

It was not a good feeling.

Then someone else cut in.

“Dude, the dog is adorable, but come on!” Lu Han shouted. Standing up, Kris flinched at the other’s ferocity.

“Zero is ruining everything man.” Xiumin said, shrugging his shoulders.

“Look, I have no idea what you guys are referring to.”

It wasn’t like he didn’t understand, but it was almost as if Kris didn’t want to understand what they were talking about. And it was seriously pissing Zitao off so much.

Standing up, he looked at Kris, in his mind, giving him one last chance.

But Yifan still looked clueless. And he was still hugging the small dog.

“Whatever.” Zitao suddenly walked out of the room. They all heard a slam and it made them flinch.

But Chen sighed when Kris didn’t make any attempt to even get up and follow the maknae.

“Dude.” The boy said, shaking his head. Looking to where Tao had left, he felt really bad for the other. Glancing back at the blonde on the couch, he put his hands on his hips and raised his eyebrows. “Well?”

“Is Tao okay?”

“No!” Yixing shouted finally breaking his silence. Moving over to Kris, he picked up Zero and took a few steps back.

“Give Zero back.” Kris warned.

“No. He’s ruining your love life.” The boy said.

“What love life?”

“Exactly!” The other four boys shouted in unison before Chen chuckled. Putting his hand up to stop the other three from speaking, he took a few steps forward and leaned down towards Kris. Their faces were really close and he looked serious.

“Tao is into you.” He said, and Kris’s eyes widened. “But I’m pretty sure you already knew that.”

Nodding slightly, Yifan sighed. Of course he could see it, Tao practically told him himself.

“He’s annoyed at the fact all your attention goes to Zero. Even after putting on a ing act to look y, you dismiss him completely! Dude, you’re a ing idiot.”

Kris just stared at him in silence.

Like he was too scared to even reply. Which didn’t work for Chen.

“Right now, instead of sitting there, shouldn’t you be with someone else?”

That’s when the right thought finally struck the blonde. Yifan ran from the couch straight to Zitao’s bedroom – that was thankfully unlocked.

Chen chuckled at the other’s actions. He turned to the other three.

“Well… that went well.”

Lu Han nodded. But then he pouted.

“Wish I could have shouted at Yifan more though. He deserved so much more than that.” Lu Han explained, and the others just chuckled at the thought of Lu Han bursting.

Xiumin shrugged before moving over to Chen and smiling.

“I thought you were pretty great.” He whispered, and the other grinned.

“You too. That one line you said.” Chen replied. Minseok rolled his eyes before playfully nudging the other.

Lu Han looked over at the dog in Yixing’s arms.

“I thought Yixing was the best actually.” Lu Han admitted, and Chen pouted at the other’s statement. But Xiumin chuckled but he really had to agree. Because basically, Yixing was the one with the dog in his hand.

They all stared at Zero and pursed their lips.

Now… what to do with the dog?

Lu Han tilted his head before he thought of a rather brilliant idea. Picking up his phone, he dialled a number that he was all too familiar with, and he waited for the other to pick up. It had been rather a long time since they had communicated – which was wrong in every sense. Tapping his fingers, he grinned at the other members before smiling when he heard his boyfriend’s voice come through the phone.

“Lulu?” Sehun answered, sounding like he had just woken up from a nap.

Which was completely adorable!

“Hey Sehunnie!” he shouted, and the other M members rolled their eyes at his mood change.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing! Why… does something need to be wrong for me to call you?” Lu Han asked, pretending to sound sad.

“No, of course not babe.”

“Good.”

“But uh… why did you call?”

“You know Kris has a dog right?”

“Uh-huh. He never shuts up about it.”

“Well, we need to get rid of it for a while…”

There was silence over the line. Lu Han guessed that Sehun knew what was about to be asked of him. He could hear the other sigh very loudly over the phone, but he knew what that meant.

Because Sehun only sighed like that when he was about to accept Lu Han’s offer.

Even if he didn’t like it.

“…You want me to take the dog?”

“Just for a while!”

“That means like a month or something right?”

“…Yes.”

“Only for you.”

“Great! Thank you so much!”

“…Bring him over as soon as you can then. I’ll tell the other members that we’ll have a new guest in the house.”

“I’ll do that!”

“Bye Lulu.”

“Goodbye Sehunnie! I love you.”

“Love you too.”

The call ended and Lu Han was left smiling as he put the mobile phone down on the table. Looking at the others they all smiled.

“We’ll get rid of the dog tomorrow.”

The rest of the members nodded before hearing a loud moan erupt from Tao’s bedroom.

They all froze and paled.

Glancing at each other, they sighed. They all knew what this meant.

“No sleep tonight guys.”


A/N: It's been so long! Hope you enjoyed this chappie! You all know what the next one is! The next chapter is the last one <3