Part III

Kris Is Mine.

They were finally having a performance again, which meant that Tao would be able to have some alone time with Kris considering the puppy was not a member of Exo and was not allowed to come. This made the maknae smile a hell of a lot on the way there in the car.

But no one wanted to ask him about his creepy grin, so they left him alone for the travel.

When they got to the building, and were sent to the dressing room to get ready, they also got an hour just to calm down before they went into serious rehearsing for the performance.

Zitao jumped on the couch and smirked as the blonde entered. Kris turned to him and smiled.

Kris moved over to the couch and sat beside the maknae.

“What’s got you so happy?” he asked, and the Chinese maknae just shrugged his shoulders, giggling as he turned away and clearing his throat a little.

He couldn’t look too happy.

“Um, just glad to be performing again.” Zitao explained, and the blonde nodded his head in agreement.

“Same. It’s a good feeling.” The blonde whispered.

Tao just nodded and smiled. It felt good to be in the other’s presence again without that stupid dog in the mix. As he closed his eyes, he subconsciously fell to the side, his head lying on Kris’s shoulder and he felt the older man lay his own head on Tao’s.

This was just perfection.

Until he heard something very curious.

Something that made Kris fly off of the couch which made Tao fall on his face with an ‘oomph’.

Looking up, Tao’s face went pale and his mouth fell agape as he saw just what made the older Chinese man fly off the couch, dropping Tao, and run to in an instant.

“No way…” he whispered as he saw Kris grab the small dog off of a woman and he began placing his lips at the small puppy’s neck.

Tao’s hands clenched up in anger.

Everywhere.

That stupid little dog follows him everywhere!

“Zero~ I missed you…” Kris murmured into the dog’s ear as he carried the small puppy around the dressing room, trying to show him off to everyone in there.

Zitao humphed and folded his arms angrily.

Stupid dog.

He felt someone jump and sit beside him as he just continued to glare wholes through Exo’s number one pairing

“What’s up Taozi?” Chen asked, nudging the Chinese boy playfully before he frowned when he didn’t get an answer. “Tao~” he whined, before he looked to see what the other was staring so intensely at. And then he noticed what he was indeed glaring at. “Ah, is the wittle puppy dog bothering you?” Jongdae whispered like a baby, making Tao nearly hit him.

“Buzz off.” Tao whispered, looking away from both the puppy and the annoying boy beside him.

Jongdae chuckled and sighed.

“Why do you hate the dog?” he asked, and the younger just sighed.

“No reason.” Tao whispered, gritting his teeth.

“Uh-huh. Well then, can I guess?” When Tao didn’t respond Chen just continued. “I think, you hate it because it’s taking Yifan’s attention away.”

The younger scoffed.

“Oh yeah? Away from what do you suppose?”

Chen grinned before leaning forward and pushing his lips against Tao’s as he whispered cheekily.

“You.”

The younger pushed him away and growled at him before he dug his head into his legs. But Chen knew he had got it spot on. He had spotted how distant Tao had been since Zero came.

Actually, Jongdae loved Zero.

But he could see that Kris wasn’t putting any time into the other members and instead spending it all on his new friend.

And he knew that Tao had a big crush on Kris.

Yet, he was curious to see how this was all going to turn out. Zitao versus a little dog, it sounds freaking entertaining.

Chen danced over to Kris’s room and knocked on it slightly, knowing that Tao wasn’t there because he was currently sulking in the living room, wanting to be nowhere near the blonde and his dog.

When he was finally invited in, he grinned and opened it, waving at the small panting dog on his band member’s lap.

“What’s up?” Yifan asked, smiling as he put his large hands around the dog’s belly, lifting it and simply holding it there.

Chen grinned at the cute sight before sitting on Tao’s bed opposite them.

“Well, I need to talk to you actually.” The Korean boy said.

Yifan looked confused and he placed Zero down flat on his lap.

“What about?” he asked both suspiciously and curiously.

“Well, actually, it’s about Zitao.” The boy said, and Yifan’s head instantly snapped up at the sound of the Chinese maknae’s name.

“Tao?” he asked, and Chen nodded. “What’s wrong?” he wondered.

“Well, I don’t know if you have actually noticed this but…” Chen rolled his eyes a little before staring at the dog. “Zitao hates Zero.” He said, and Kris’s eyes widened at the words that were escaping his Korean band mate’s mouth because it was preposterous.

Who can hate the cute ball of fluff in his lap?!

“Why would he hate him?” Kris asked in disbelief, and Chen stared at him for a few minutes.

And he waited to see if the other actually realised.

Or if the other was really as ignorant as he thought that he couldn’t see why Tao was acting to y towards them.

“…Seriously?” Chen said, and the other just waited. “Okay, whatever.” He stood up and walked out of the room immediately, deciding not to tell Kris anything.

If that boy couldn’t see that Tao was actually very much in love with him, then he was just going to wait.

Wait for the show of Tao gaining Kris’s attention back.

The next day, Jongdae passed Zitao’s room (that Kris was not in at the moment) and his eyes widened when he realised what the other was actually doing at the moment.

And what he looked like.

Moving in, his mouth was agape as he saw his younger roommate standing there looking in the mirror.

“Oh my god Tao.” Chen whispered, and the boy flinched.

“Tell me you’re there, god.” Tao said, trying to calm his beating heart down at the feeling of being scared that someone just popped in. “What are you gaping at?” he asked, and the Korean man gulped a little and his dry lips before replying.

Chen cleared his throat.

“If you are using that to gain Kris’s attention… and that doesn’t work, I honestly do not know what will.” Chen said slowly, and Tao grinned.

“Really?!” he screamed excitedly. “It looks good?” he asked.

And Jongdae could only nod, trying to remember that this was Tao and he had to be careful at where he was looking.

But damn.

That boy rocked leather tight pants so damn well.

“…Go get em’.” Chen said.

When Tao left, Jongdae wondered what would be going through Kris’s head when he saw the maknae dressed like that. If it didn’t help, he was going to pummel the blonde over the head with something, especially if he couldn’t see Tao was trying to impress him.

“Good luck Taozi.”


A/N: Tada! Another chappie. Mwhwahaha.

And another gif!