Part IV

Kris Is Mine.

Zitao took a deep breath and he walked out of the room, moving towards the blonde and the dog on the couch, hoping that the getup he had on would be enough to turn Kris’s head at least.

As he moved in, he took a seat on the chair and crossed his legs.

This would definitely make his legs look fantastic, and he knew that. Kris eventually turned around as he heard someone come in the room.

“Tao! What are you do—…?” He stopped midway as he looked at what the younger boy was wearing.

The younger had to smile in his head, at least it was working.

Turning his head, he rose an eyebrow at his other band member, smirking a little as the blonde seemed rather hazy.

“Yes?” he asked, and Kris shook his head before turning his complete and utter attention to the dog in his lap, his fur and rubbing its nose a little. He moved down and kissed its head.

Zitao stared in disbelief.

He had clearly made an impact on the blonde, but why the hell wasn’t he responding?!

Pouting, he let out a frustrated sigh.

Yifan looked up once again at the boy.

“What’s wrong?” he said, and Zitao could see that he was deliberately looking up at his face instead of anywhere else. The boy sighed and stood up, stretching out his legs as much as he could to make them look long and thin.

“Oh nothing.” He murmured as he watched Kris look back to the dog and simply play with its ears.

Zitao had seriously had enough.

Groaning, he stomped out of the place and out the front door immediately, slamming it hard behind him.

Kris looked at the door in surprise.

Chen sighed as he came out from his hiding space and he walked up to the blonde on the couch with the dog on his lap. Bringing up his hand, he swatted it right against the back of Yifan’s head, making the blonde yelp and the dog flew to the ground.

Looking back, he stared in disbelief at the boy.

“What the hell did you do that for?!” he shouted, standing up and the sore part of his head now.

Jongdae just shook his head and left.

Okay, Tao had literally been drawn to something so damn embarrassing that he’d normally kill himself before he actually resorted to this but; nothing else was making Kris take his attention away from that little that is always parading on his lap.

Moving back into the dorm with a bag in hand, he stopped when someone stopped right in front of him.

Luckily, it was only Jongdae and he sighed in relief.

“Kris is a douche.” Chen said, and Zitao could only nod instantly at that statement.

Kris was indeed a douche. A hot, y and ignorant douche.

“Tell me about it.” The maknae whispered, and Jongdae literally felt himself feeling so damn sorry for the boy. Going after someone that had an infatuation with a non-human.

So terrible.

“So…” Chen eyed the bag in the other’s grip. “Got another plan?” he wondered, and Tao put the bag behind his bag and nodded.

“But I need your help.” He said.

Jongdae grinned and nodded instantly.

“Anything, what do you need?” He wondered, he was actually very curious at what the other was going to do to gain the blonde’s attention.

This was apparently a very hard job.

Tao bit his lip and leaned in closer, whispering into Chen’s ear very quietly so no one else could hear.

“I need to get Kris and me alone. In the dorms. No one can be around.”

The older nodded his head and moved back, giving the other thumbs up with a grin.

“No problem!”

And he actually did it.

Chen had said to everyone (but Tao and Kris) that there was a late night practice for them, and that the other two had been excluded because they had already gotten it down.

There were moans, but they all managed to leave with him.

Which was exactly what Tao wanted.

Kris hadn’t kicked up a fuss about it either, and was more than happy to watch the television alone with his small puppy.

And that meant Zitao had the time to get the plan all ready. Even though he was red faced through the entire outing, he had to go through with it. This had to catch Yifan’s attention.

If it didn’t.

He was going to give up.

Or kill the puppy. Either one.

After everything was ready, Zitao took a deep breath and opened the door of his bedroom and moved into the living room.

“Okay, you can do this.” Zitao whispered to himself before he moved in front of the couch and stopped directly in front of the blonde, whose eyes moved instantly away from the television and to his band mate who was standing right in front of him.

And his mouth fell open at the sight he was met with, and his eyes were wide in surprise.

“T-Tao…” Kris murmured.

He looked at the boy completely.

There were a pair of cat ears on the boy’s ear, his hair was all messy but stylish. On his neck, there was a thick black collar with a small bell on it. Tao was also wear dark make-up to make his eyes pop out even more. He wore a long black woolly jumper than moved past his waist a little, but it only drew more attention to the boy’s leather clad thighs that were absolutely beautiful. On his feet were long military boots.

Zitao bit his lip slowly and moved down, his hands moving around Zero’s tiny body and he placed him on the floor.

He didn’t give a chance for the older to speak a word before he moved forward and placed his knees on either side of the blonde’s lap, sitting himself down on Kris’s legs.

Tilting his head, he continued to seductively biting his lip.

As Kris took a deep and controlled breath, he realised that there was also something attached to his bandmate’s trousers.

A long and furry tail.

“O-Oh god…” he whispered, and Tao leaned down, tilting his head and only brushing against Kris’s to .

Kris put his shaking hands on Tao’s thighs, sliding up them and then he heard the other almost purr. And he had to admit that that was probably the iest thing he had ever heard.

The young boy could only smirk when he felt the other’s complete attention on him.

And then the blonde couldn’t stand it anymore.

He pushed forward and captured the maknae’s sweet (and tasty) lips – Tao had put on some special lip gloss – making the young boy mewl ever so sweetly and he placed his hands around the older’s neck.

Tao shut his eyes softly and he felt wonderful sensations move up his body.

This was what he had been waiting for, for so long now.

And now, all of Kris’s attention was on him and his sweet body and lips, not on that stupid dog.

Kris slowly tugged on Tao’s bottom lip, and the boy purred before he opened his mouth and invited the other’s hot tongue in.

As the blonde slid his tongue in, he pushed his hands underneath Tao’s jumper, chuckling silently as he felt the other’s bare skin beneath his fingertips, and he tenderly the boy’s torso.

Tao titled his head a little and began moving his own tongue against Yifan’s.

As they danced beautifully, Tao ran his fingers through the other’s soft hair and mewled at the feeling of Kris’s hands moving down his thighs again.

Then they both heard a loud bark.

Kris instantly removed his mouth from Tao and looked to the floor in surprise.

“Oh my, are you feeling left out?” The blonde suddenly said, and the next thing Tao knew, was that he was getting picked up and placed to the side to watch Yifan pick up Zero and place his nose against the dogs. “And your bark was so loud! Good boy!” he exclaimed with a grin.

Zitao just stared at them.

Zero was feeling left out? Are you ing kidding?

The boy took a deep breath, no, he knew he couldn’t grab the control and throw it at the both of them. So he had to control his temper.

But why the hell shouldn’t he be angry?!

Moving his hand up to his head, he pulled the ears off and took the tail off too. Screw this.

Standing up, he noticed that Kris didn’t even glance at him, so he stormed to his bedroom and instantly got changed into sweats and a tank top. When he moved back out, Kris was staring at him in confusion.

“Why did you leave?” he asked, obviously saddened that Tao was now in his jammies.

“The dog.” Tao said, before rushing into the kitchen to make coffee.

“Zero? What about him?” Yifan asked, moving into the kitchen – surprisingly – without the puppy.

“Oh my god Kris. If I could beat you down, I honestly would.” Zitao gritted his teeth and groaned as Kris just looked surprised.

The guy had made out with him, and didn’t even notice the problem.

Pushing past him, he ran to his bed.

He honestly had no idea what to do now.


A/N: Don't worry guys, I know it's getting annoying! But that's the plot! XD Tao's tired of it all in the picture at the top XD And another puppy gif!