Part V

Kris Is Mine.

It was countless days of glaring and snorting and just imagining the dog locked in a cage somewhere for Tao, and it wasn’t the way he really needed to spend his days. And it was especially aching when they were on schedule.

And Kris never went anywhere without the stupid dog.

Zitao didn’t even know how the other managed to do it! But everytime, the manager came in with hands full of puppy, and he gave Zero to Kris during the breaks.

Yifan would break out into a grin immediately. And he never even shared a glance with Tao.

You’d think he would, considering they made out.

But no, the blonde just passed that by. Like nothing had happened, and if it did, it wasn’t anything worth brining up a conversation about.

Leaning back on the chair, Tao groaned.

He needed to come up with something knew. Something that would make Kris look. And become jealous.

The boy looked around, and he saw someone glaring at Kris as well. At least he knew what was going on, so he was definitely the plausible being to go to. Standing up, he ran over to the Chen and sat beside him, nudging his leg. The boy sighed when he saw him and motioned over to Kris.

“Still nothing eh?” Jongdae whispered, and the maknae could only nod instantly. “Jerk. If I were you, I’d just leave it.”

Zitao shook his head instantly.

“No, I can’t.” he whispered, and Jongdae didn’t say anything against it. “But, I could use your help.”

The Korean turned to him and smiled suspiciously.

“Oh? What can I do for you?” Chen said. This was going to become exciting because he was more than happy to help Tao with this particular conversation.

Tao smiled and he took a deep breath.

“I need to make out with you.” The maknae explained, and Jongdae’s eyes widened a little. Chen his lips before he stared over at Kris who was currently hugging the dog.

And then he got the guilt feeling back up. Sighing, he turned back to Tao and chuckled.

Ah, he felt like it was a lost cause, but he’d help the maknae with anything.

“Okay, you got me.” He said, and Tao instantly hugged him tightly.

“Thank you!”

Chen and Zitao decided to wait a little, before all the members were gone and it was only those three in the apartment. That might’ve taken some time to do, but finally, it had happened.

And of course, the blonde was stuck in the living room with Zero on his lap as he it with love.

The other two were currently in Tao’s bedroom, going over the plan.

It wasn’t like it was going to be hard to do.

All they had to do, was walk into the living room and curl up in the couch together – rather intimately of course. Then, as they (hopefully) gained the brunette’s attention, Chen would grab Zitao and then they would begin making out passionately, right in front of the Chinese man. Then they would stop, Chen would leave, and Tao would sit there with a smile on his face.

And then hopefully, Kris would react in some way. Maybe he’d shout at Tao, or something.

Just any reaction would really do.

“Okay, you ready?” Chen asked, and Tao blushed a little.

“Ready.” Tao nodded.

“Great. You’ll enjoy it, don’t worry.” The Korean winked before Tao nudged him playfully.

Both of them moved to the living room like planned. Kris was playing with the dog, rubbing it’s ears between his fingers as he cooed at it. Chen took a hold of Tao’s wrist and pulled him onto the chair.

Sitting down first, the maknae sat on his lap and giggled slightly as Chen placed his hands on his waist.

That certainly gained Yifan’s attention.

The blonde was now staring at the two on the chair, his eyes closed a little in suspicion.

Tao bit his lip and glanced back at Chen. Jongdae whispered into his ear to make the Chinese boy giggle a little.

“You ready?” Chen whispered, and Tao nodded.

The older his lips a little before he grabbed a hold of Zitao’s chin and pulled him closer. Glancing at the couch, he made sure that Yifan was looking at him before he pressed his lips against the maknae’s.

Zitao closed his eyes softly before moving his own lips slowly against Chen’s.

Both of them were slowly kissing each other before Chen slowly slipped his tongue into the other’s mouth.

Zitao mewled a little, the taste of the Korean man’s tongue was pleasurable, and he moved his mouth against Jongdae’s even more. As their tongues slowly danced with each other’s, the youngest held onto the other’s shoulders as he felt the other’s tongue massage his own.

As they separated, Tao was panting slowly.

Because he had to admit, that the other was definitely a fantastic kisser.

Chen winked at him before he stood up, slowly moving the boy to the side. Tao took a deep breath as he sat still on the chair.

He sneaked a glance at the man on the couch.

And finally.

Kris looked furious. Okay, so it was a stronger emotion than he wanted, but at least it meant that the blonde was not happy about what had just happened between Zitao and Chen.

Which meant he either cared for Jongdae.

Or he cared for Tao.

Tao was willing to bet on himself.

“What’s wrong?” Zitao asked, trying to stir up some conversation that would eventually (and hopefully) lead to Kris actually liking him.

The blonde bit his lip and put the dog to the side.

That was a new one. But it was progress. Good progress.

“Are you serious?” Kris said through his teeth. He was definitely angry.

“Seriously.” Tao replied, trying to keep up his confidence and posture. The older male stood up and ran his fingers through his hair, like he was trying to compose himself.

This meant there was strong emotion going through the blonde’s body. Tao bit his lip as Kris stormed over to him.

“What was that?” Kris asked, and Tao gulped silently.

“What was what?” The boy asked, and the blonde groaned. He was getting angrier.

And that meant his attention was completely on Tao – not that stupid dog that was now on the couch alone. It looked rather sad, but if it started barking, Tao was going to actually throw it out the window.

“You and Chen.” He whispered.

Tao could only shrug because he wasn’t going to tell Kris, yet.

“It was nothing much.” The younger boy whispered, and the blonde groaned.

“Don’t say that it was ‘nothing much’.” Kris said, throwing his hands up in the air in anger, but this sort of made the younger boy angry. Zitao stood up himself and he bumped chests off of Yifan’s.

“You don’t get to be angry.” Tao whispered through his teeth, looking straight at the other chest.

He didn’t want to meet Kris’s eyes.

“You don’t get to be ing angry!” Tao pushed the other back and he took a deep breath. Okay, maybe it wasn’t the time to be angry. Or maybe it was the time.

Kris looked at the boy in pure confusion.

And it just made Tao angrier.

“You’ve been avoiding me.” Tao whispered, and Kris stayed silent. “You’ve been rejecting me.” Still silent. “You threw me away even after I tried to give myself to you.” Kris looked up at the boy and sighed, shaking his head a little before moving forward again.

“I didn’t mean to.”

Tao rolled his eyes but it was now his time to keep silent. Kris continued on with his speech.

“I don’t even know why I did.”

The younger stared at him with wide eyes.

“It’s the ing dog.” Tao said bluntly. And Kris immediately turned around to stare at Zero on the couch.

“Zero?” The blonde asked and Tao nodded.

Kris moved over to the dog and picked him up softly, staring into the puppy’s cute and adorable face. Zero barked cutely and the blonde had to chuckle at how adorable it sounded. Then he heard someone groan behind him.

Tucking the dog under his arm, he turned to Tao.

“What?” he asked, and Tao stared.

“…Oh my god.” The younger whispered, watching Kris even unintentionally rub the dog’s ears as he stared at him. “I should just be a dog, maybe then I’d get your attention.” Tao whispered, looking down at his feet because he really didn’t know what to do anymore.

Kris didn’t say anymore and just stared at the younger. Tao stared back.

Then Tao got an idea.

“Okay, stay with the dog.” Tao said, smiling a little.

Kris looked weirded out by the sudden change.

“Tao I-.”

“No, really, stay. I’ll be back, and then we’ll fix all of this.” The maknae whispered before he moved into the room where Chen was.

Chen stared at him before sighing.

“You are kidding me.”

“It was going well until the dog came up in conversation.” Zitao explained sadly. “But I have an idea.”

The Korean boy tilted his head.

“Oh?”

“Yes, but we need everyone here.”

Chen nodded and picked up the phone.

“I’ll get right on it.”


A/N: And another one! Sorry for all the animal jibes. Don't hate on dogs! Or go ahead XD