*Hello

Memories of Lost Love: Kai and His Siren

It took a while for me to complete this because of so many reasons. One, I was working on my thesis two, I was a graduating student. So I think this was a perfect time to write the ending to this story and I'm glad that some of you like it haha. I'm a fan of exo especially Kai. I think he is very talented and he is really passionate and I don't know what I see in him that I didn't see on the other members but I guess I like those kind of people who is obviously commited to their craft. And with Kai you can really see how he works hard to perfection. That is why I respect him and that is why he is my bias. Another thing is that when I like idols, well not just idols, when I have celebrity crushes... I always end up pairing them with someone equally interesting. I know that some of you may not like Jenny Kim, some of you may even curse me for pairing her up with a guy like Kai but I think Jenny is more of what people judge her. I think there's more to her than being dubbed as a bully. Well even if it turn out to be true, I don't care. I like her and I think pairing Kai with a spunky girl like Jenny equals a mean couple. I've always like female idols who have a mean strike on them. Personally, those who has that attitude stands out the most than the cute girly girl... I don't know... but I really really think that even in real life girls with strong personalities attracts and scares the guys at the same time haha... and from my perspective (in fiction sense) Jenny is compatible with Kai hahahahahaha (I'm delusional) I'm the only one who's going down with this ship. Sorry if I have wasted your time. That's just my opinion.

 

P.s. This doesn't end here. There is still one chapter to come ;D