Chapter 6

Shhh I'm married

            Fei was busy packing up with Luna when they’ve heard a knock from the door. She went to open it revealing Yifan.

            “Are you ready?” he asked and Fei nodded.

            “I’ll be waiting in the living room.”

            “We’ll be there,” she said and he then went downstairs. Fei went back to get her luggage with Luna helping her.

            “I couldn’t believe Yifan to be soft to you like that Fei!” she giggled happily for her best friend.

            “Stop it Luna,” she said blushing upon remembering that little sweet conversation she had with him three nights ago. Fei had told Luna what happened between her and Yifan but now she regretted telling her.

            “It’s like you’re going to a honeymoon!!”

            “Luna!” she gasped blushing more, hiding her face from her.

            “Don’t be shy now Fei! I know you wanted that too! To feel his touch against ahgsdgash“

            “Luna stop it already!! He might hear you!” she stopped the girl covering her big mouth. Luna then nodded but let out a giggled hugging Fei to death.

            “Okay, okay! Sorry, I was just happy for you since you and Yifan are going steady now,” Luna teased wiggling her eyebrows to her.

            “Let’s just hurry up okay,” sighing, Fei with Luna behind went downstairs. Yifan was watching television when they’ve arrived at the living room.

            “Yifan,” Fei called him and he stood up.

            “Are you done packing?” she nodded looking at her luggage.

            “I’ll head first and let’s just meet in the plane okay?” Fei nodded and he gave her a kiss on the forehead. Fei couldn’t help but blushed and said a ‘be careful to him’. Yifan went to his car carrying Fei’s luggage and put it on Luna’s car. The two girls watched him as he drove to the airport.

            “OMO FEI! THAT WAS SWEET!!” Luna shrieked shaking Fei.

            “Luna I’m just so happy!” she then hugged her best friend feeling glad as if she just wanted to cry in the corner of Yifan’s actions earlier.

            “I know and I’m happy for you,” Luna hugged her back smiling.

            Luna was driving Fei to the airport since Yifan and she were not allowed to be seen in the public riding a car together, so Yifan asked Luna if she could accompany Fei to the airport. Of course, Luna said yes. The girls were happily chatting until they’ve arrived at the airport and were welcomed by a sea of media and girls.

            “It’s like a prince from the other country will be coming with this people,” Fei commented when they’d found an empty parking spot. Luna pulled over.

            “Well, a prince though, your prince,” she teased again making Fei blushed. Fei stuck her tongue out and got off from the car leaving a laughing Luna. They went straight inside the airport to meet Yifan’s trusted secretary, Park Chanyeol. Their flight would be on a private plane together with the Wu’s lawyer for some business while on the flight to Canada.

            There were a sea of reporters and fan girls in the airport and Fei knew who was the reason of that. Of course, the famous model, business man and a university professor, Wu Yifan. There was a big screen and Yifan was on it, being interviewed by the reporters and surrounded by his fan girls. She looked around for him and she easily saw him because of the height. Yifan was also able to see Fei and he smirked when she blushed. He was getting impatient with the reporters but he couldn’t do anything but to answer their questions. He wanted to avoid an incident like this and would be glad to be on the plane quickly but he knew better that it won’t happen. He was stuck with all these questions. Yifan then saw Fei being accompanied by Chanyeol to the plane, it was his cue to say goodbye to the reporters.

            “I’m sorry but I really have to go now,” he excused and went together with the family’s attorney, Kim Joonmyun. The security was also being asked to stop the reporters and the fans as Yifan walked to the other direction where a private plane was waiting. Chanyeol was with him after sending Fei to the plane and Luna to her car.

            Fei made herself comfortable near the window seat while waiting for Yifan. She was wearing a black jeans matched with white sneakers, a white shirt and jacket to make herself warm while in the plane.

            “Hey, how are you?” Yifan then asked her when he arrived at the plane.

            “I’m fine, how was the reporters?”

            “It was quiet okay, are you comfortable with your seat or do you stay on the couch?”

            “I’m fine in here,” she answered looking around. The interior design was elegant, everything was classy but she’d preferred to sit far from the elegant materials.

            “I’ll leave you for a while and I’ll just have a little meeting with Joonmyun,” he said then Fei nodded looking and smiling to Joonmyun. The attorney smiled at her.

            The flight to Vancouver Canada was slow and Fei could only hear the two people talking about business, this and that. She was munching some of her snacks courtesy of Yifan and singing silently to her music. She was starting to get sleepy and didn’t realize that she had already fallen asleep while her hand was on the curls she was eating.

            “Thanks for your help Joonmyun,” Yifan said arranging the papers infront of him.

            “No problem Yifan, so how’s your relation with Fei?” Joonmyun asked smirking at him. Joonmyun was his good friend aside being an attorney to his family. They’d known each other way back in college when Yifan was studying a business course while Joonmyun in law. They had the same class and found themselves talking and laughing at each other’s company. So when his father needed an attorney, Yifan immediately introduced Joonmyun to his father and that was the beginning of his journey as their attorney.

            “We’re good,” Yifan said looking at Fei’s direction. He couldn’t see her since she the chair’s back was facing at them.

            “You can go now to her and I’ll be fine here,” Joonmyun said patting his shoulder and pushing him to move. He really knew his friend’s action.

            “Just push that button if you need something,” Yifan said receiving an ‘okay I know’ from Joonmyun. The guy was teasing him.

            Yifan went to find Fei sleeping silently; he chuckled at the mere site because she had fallen asleep while hand right hand was still inside her curls. Yifan sat beside her and removed the junk food from her grip. Fei stirred turning her head towards his direction. He placed her head to his shoulder to make her even comfortable in sleeping, Fei snuggled her head even closer to Yifan and the boy couldn’t control his blushing. Thanking that no one was there to see him blushing. He was interrupted by Fei’s loud music blasting from her earphone.

            “Aish pabo, you know loud music could damage your ears,” he scolded to the sleeping Fei and lowered the volume of the music. He then scanned her playlist and the songs were all by the KPOP group named EXO.

            “Psh, I could even sing better than these idiots!” he said again and continued scanning Fei’s phone. He knew it was bad but of course Yifan made an excuse that he was her husband so it was okay. Her gallery was full of EXO’s pictures, songs and music videos.

            “Why are you even saving these pictures? I’m even more handsome and appealing that them!” he exclaimed softly. Fei just stirred drowning in her dreams.

            “And I could dance better,” he said proudly and went to another folder. The one caught his attention was the folder named ‘Our Wedding’ with a heart shaped to it. Yifan didn’t hesitate to open it and their wedding pictures were showed. Pictures of Fei before the wedding, she was with Luna, her mother and with her father.

            Yifan could see the happiness in her eyes from the pictures, the laughter taken by her phone, her parents’ smiles and Yifan also smiled to his self. He then closed the phone and placed it to Fei’s lap. Yifan adjusted her shoulder for Fei.

            He promised to himself that no one could separate Fei from him. Someday, he would introduce Fei to the public and they wouldn’t need to hide their marriage to the world. Yifan had realized his new and different feelings towards his wife. It was different from before, they were just civilized to each other back then, did their daily routine as if they just knew each other by name and face. As if they were not married to each other, lived in one roof just because the law said they had too.

            He remembered the first time he met Fei in their business’ 30th Year Anniversary. Fei’s father was under his fathers’ business and all the employees’ family were welcomed in the party. Mr. Huang introduced his wife and only daughter to the Wu’s. Yifan thought that Fei was a secret assassin because of her looks, that fierce eyes and deadly stares. But when she started talking, Yifan erased his comments of her because that assassin face had a princess voice.

            Yifan couldn’t also believe that the said girl would be his wife. He was 17 years old when his father died from a heart attack and when they’ve known about the illegitimate family of Mr. Wu. Her mother knew this ever since he was 10 years old but they kept it a secret to him. Yifan was matured to understand the situation and accepted it meeting his one year younger half-brother. There was no problem between the two families and they also kept it in private to avoid scandals for the two families. By the age of 18, Joonmyun informed them about the will that was left by his father. The two wives and sons had gathered together to hear the will. 40 percent of the shares of Mr. Wu went to the younger son and the 60 percent went to Yifan. The second family had no problem about the unequal shares. That night, Joonmyun met with Yifan and his mom alone to tell the other news of the will.

            The 60 percent of Yifan’s shares came up with one condition. Yifan must be married for him to get the shares. Joonmyun explained the reason behind the condition, his father made the will five years ago when he found out that he had a heart attack. He wanted to give his property before he died and could still see his son on his wedding day but everything was too late. The will couldn’t be changed so Yifan needed to follow it. He tried to find a good wife to be but he failed. His heart was not in that stage of his life that was why he was having a hard time. Joonmyun and Chanyeol were still the one who was in-charge of his father’s business. Everything was a mess until Fei came in the picture.

            Yifan was in deep thoughts when one of their maids knocked on his study room and informed him about a girl named Huang Zi-Fei. He let her in and the first thing he did was to gasp of her state. She was devastated, dark circles under her eyes; she had become thinner and paler. As if she was crying and didn’t eat for how many days but her fierce eyes and deadly stares remained the same.

            “I...I came here to ask a favor Mr. Wu,” she stammered, nervous and gripping tighter in her backpack.

            “What is that Miss Huang?” he asked keeping the formality between them.

            “It’s about money, for...for my mother. She’s in the hospital now and she needed kidney transplant but...but we don’t have the enough amount for the operation,” she explained.

            “You want to lend money from us Miss Huang?”

            “Y—Yes Mr. Wu,” she answered nodding.

            “I will grant your request Miss Huang in one condition and that’s marrying me,” he said directly smirking at her. The two got married for each other’s requests.

            Yifan chuckled to that events and he was thankful for that. Everything was going good between him and his wife.

 

A/N: I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for not updating for how many months. School must be my first priority (_ _'')