Chapter 1

Shhh I'm married

            “Oh my gosh! He’s just so handsome! I can’t contain my feels!” a girl giggled talking to her friend.

            “This is my lucky day since I saw him in my first class this morning kyaah!” the other one said giggling.

            “Mr. Wu is just so handsome, that serious face added to his oh-so-yummy aura.”

            “We’re lucky we’re in this university!”

            And the two girls continued their conversation about their teacher.

           

            “Why do they like him that much!? He’s a strict teacher with that y-face!” Fei complained crossing her arms. Fei or Zi-Fei.

            “Why, are you jealous about it?” her best friend Luna snickered.

            “Me!? Why would I?!” Fei overreacted pointing at herself and receiving weird looks from the other students but she didn’t mind them. She was busy defending herself my Luna who was not even arguing with her.

            “Fine, fine. You’re not jealous,” Luna nodded stopping Fei from her nonsense babbling.

            “I just hate him!” Fei stubbornly crossed her arms to her chest and munching her food. They were in canteen taking their lunch. Luna couldn’t do anything but nodded at her best friend’s actions. She knew why Fei was kept on telling herself that she hated their teacher. She really knew why. Yup she knew it! And she was proud of it.

            “Hey, why are you smiling while closing your eyes Luna?” Fei asked confuse of her best friend’s weird actions.

            “I’m just proud of myself,” Luna answered wiggling her eyebrows.

            “You’re weird.”

            “I know.”

            Fei didn’t mind anymore because she knew her best friend was being weird sometimes, no not sometimes but all the time. She sighed and couldn’t take her mind off the argument she had with her oh-so-loving husband, NOT! Yes, you read that right. She was married for 3 years now. And she was still in college taking an art course. She couldn’t help but feel mad at him right now. And when was mad, all she wanted to do was to eat, eat and eat. There were different foods in their table. Burger, curls, chocolates, pizza and drinks. She just wanted to eat her problem away.

            They’ve decided to head to their next class and Fei with her junk foods knowing her actions would surely piss him. But Fei headed first to the washroom to clean her hands. She stayed late for about 30 minutes munching her junk foods in the nearby bench. After eating, she threw her trash and went to her class.

            “Huang Zi-Fei,”

            “Here,” Fei raised her right hand when she entered her class. She was on time when she was called for attendance by the so-called-teacher named Wu Yifan.

            “Why are you late Miss Huang?” Mr. Wu asked looking at her intensively.

            “Do you really wanna know why?” Fei asked challenging the teacher.

            “Why Miss Huang?”

            “Period sir and do you still want some proof?” she seriously answered but deep inside she was laughing when she saw her teacher blushed and coughed. But no one dared to laugh in the class since they knew how strict their teacher was. Not even a single noise could be heard except Fei and Mr. Wu.

            “No thanks, you can go to your sit and next time don’t be late.”

            “Fine,” she puffed her cheeks. Her mission failed since no one would dare to embarrass Mr. Wu inside and outside of his class.

            Fei was eager to get out of the class and when the bell rang, she quickly stuffed her things inside her backpack. Before she could step inside...

            “Miss Huang,”

            “What now!?” she mumbled turning to the teacher.

            “Please stay,” the teacher said poker-face but she knew that she would be in trouble now. Fei saw Luna giving her a ‘you’re in trouble’ look and waved her a goodbye. Fei was told to wait outside so she did. When Mr. Wu was done and was told to follow him. Fei looked like a puppy following Mr. Wu towards his office.

            “Please take a seat Miss Huang,” Mr. Wu offered when they were in his office. Mr. Wu got the biggest office among the teachers. The school was biased in Fei’s opinion for giving the biggest office to Wu Yifan just because he was a famous model and a business man.

            “Cut the formality Yifan,” Fei said glaring at the man. Yifan took a deep breath before talking.

            “Fei, why are you being like this?” he asked. But she just shrugged.

            “Fei please, stop being childish. It’s just some of your useless things.”

            “Useless things!? You call those precious things useless!!? I hate you Yifan!!!” she spat and stormed off not letting Yifan response. She closed the door loudly to show him how mad and pissed she was. Yifan left rubbing his temple in frustration. He knew that he should have not done that but he there was also a part of him telling that it was right.

            Fei went straight to their house and locked herself inside her room. Her now clean and spotless room but she was not comfortable with it though she should thank Yifan but no, a big NO. She wanted her room to be the same as before, messy but she loved it. She was not like the other girls with clean and sparkling room. Her room was painted in black and white, even her things were in black or in color white. Her room was messy but she could still find her things without a sweat.

            And now her room was not her room anymore, it was clean and organized that was why she hated it. She hated the person who asked to make his room clean and organized. That person was Wu Yifan, her famous husband. He even asked the maids to throw her things which he called useless a while ago but for Fei those things were not useless. Those things he called useless were her junk foods, old clothes which she was still using but left unfold in her closet, shoes that were scattered everywhere and some art materials.

            To calm and satisfy herself, Fei went inside her walk-in closet and started to grab some clothes and shoes. She scattered it everywhere together with her art materials. She went to the kitchen for curls and then threw it anywhere inside her room. She did this for about half an hour and she grinned to herself when she saw her masterpiece. She could sleep peacefully now. 

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Please bear with my English grammar since English is not my first language.

Your comments are much appreciated, thank you! ^^