Ramyun

In the Forest

AN: I AM BACK! :)

But not for long...ㅜㅜ

BUT FOR NOW I'M BACK!! :D

But I have a major test in 3 weeks... ㅠㅠ Why does life hate me?

Anyways, like I said in the last chapter, THIS chapter will have Dooseobism! >.<  I also asked you guys (more like girls, I guess) to check out my other fic, BUT NOBODY (i think) DID T.T

Ehh, I don't care, as long as you comment on this fic (May I remind you people that the more comments/love I get, the more I want to finish this story?)

Hearts to the 3 readers who ACTUALLY commented ^^ You know who you are ;)

BTW THIS IS A LESS FIC! There will be mouth-to-mouth moments in future chapters, BUT NO mouth-to-c**king or ANYTHING like that

And back to the chapter:

 

 

 

(Yoseob's PoV)

"And~ CUT! That's it for now." the PD called, signeling the camera men to stop filming.

I sighed in relief; it was finally over. Everyone started walking to one of the cabins, where we will be having dinner, which was probably going to be ramyun with eggs and ham and...

'Grrglll' i groaned as my stomache started growling again.

"Hey."

I turned around to see Doojoon walking to me, smiling. I smiled back, trying to ignore the soft growling coming from my empty stomache.

"Doojoon!" I laughed as he put his arm around my shoulders.

"Aigoo, were you that hungry?" he pointed at my stomache, chuckling.

"What?" I pushed his finger away, "No, I'm not hungry." I lied. Then my (back-stabbing) stomache growled very loudly.

"Yeah, right." he laughed, and lead me to the cabin, "Let's go eat." The smell of ramyun filled my nose as we got closer, making my stomache more excited. We took off our shoes before walking into the wooden cabin. There were about 20 people there, four of us, 2 MC's, one PD, six camera men, two cordinaters, and a few other people I couldn't recognize. Everybody was chattering and waiting in line for ramyun or already digging in.

"Hyung~s!" Dongwoon waved at us from a table in a far corner. I waved back and was about to stand in line with the other people when Dongwoon started shouting.

"I got your ramyuns while I went to get mine!"

"Oh my gosh, I LOVE YOU!" I ran to him and the ramyun while Doojoon followed behind me. I sat down beside Dongwoon and grabbed a steaming bowl. I snapped my wooden chopsticks into two and started eating.

I like ramyun and I also think it tastes great, but after starving for hours and drowning, the taste was just beautiful.

"Slow down, no one's going to steal your food." Doojoon patted my back as I started hacking; the ramyun went down the wrong pipe.

"Here, drink some water." I gratefully took the paper cup offered from Dongwoon and took a swig.

"Thanks guys." I gasped when I could start breathing properly again.

"You're the best friends ever."

"Of course we are!" Dongwoon laughed. I noticed Doojoon's face darken for a second before laughing brightly.

"Yup, best friends ever, I guess." he stopped patting my back and started rubbing his hand in circles on my back.

"Everybody, especially B2ST, LISTEN UP!" the PD stood up and called everyone's attention. "I'm not sure if you remember, but the less people in your team the better."

I glanced at Dongwoon. 'Is it?' I mouthed at his. He mouthed back, 'No' and looked at the PD again.

"Well the reason is because you have to share the same tents at night."

 

 

 

 

 

(Kikwang's PoV)

"WHAT?!" I blurted out, causing a few heads to turn.

"You heard me, you've got to share the tent with your teamates." the PD said. I banged my head on the table. Why out of all the members in B2ST, did I have to end up being his partner?

"Anyways, that's pretty much it. Carry on." the PD sat down again. I didn't lift my head off the table. Actually, I couldn't lift my head off the table, because it felt heavy.

"Hey." the cordinater sitting beside me patted my back. "Aren't you going to eat your ramyun?"

"Nrrghh...." I shrugged her hand off. This wasn't the time to be eating ramyun, even if it was delicous..

"Okay... if you're not eating I'm going to help myself." her arm s towards my bowl. I watched her hand with wary eyes until they were about to take it. I grabbed the ramyun and started shoving the noodles into my mouth.

Forget what i said earlier. There's always a time for ramyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AN: short short short short This chapter is too short! DX But its still dooseobish

but i can't help it.. i have to study starting tomorrow ㅠㅠ (the sorrows of a korean student could make a grown man cry! or maybe not...)

I might be able to write another short chapter but who knows? T.T