Divided Teams

In the Forest

(Hyunseung POV)

"Hello~, Everybody!" Sulli giggled.

"We're Back!" Uee did her awkward smile again.

"To~!"

"In the Forest!" everyone shouted, lifting their palms in front of them.

Everyone was outside standing in front of the huge lake, wearing an orange life jacket.

"Sulli-yang, can you please explain why we are all wearing life jackets?" Uee asked, trying to look clueless.

"Omo~ Uee unnie! It's for the game B2ST has to do to divide into teams." Sulli said.

"Oh, right! I remember!" Uee tapped her cheek. "Beside us, 6 canoes are waiting for B2ST to row them."

"Yes, you're right!" Sulli laughed. "The first person to get across the lake gets to be in a team by himself. And everyone who falls overboard have to be in the same team."

"May I remind you that the less people in you're team, the better?" Uee added. Why?

"Any questions?"

"Nope!" 5 B2ST members shouted. I raised my hand.

"What is it Hyunseung-sshi?"

Beside me, slighty Kikwang nudged me. "Don't say anything.." he hissed. I ignored him.

"Why is it better to be alone?" I asked Sulli.

"Neh? Well... b-because..." she stuttered. Maybe she didn't know either.

"Nevermind him, Sulli-yang" Kikwang said. "I don't think that's important right now, is it?"

"I'm sorry Hyunseung-sshi, we will tell you after we play the game...."

"Everyone, please get a canoe." Uee instructed. Everybody chose a canoe and dragged it back. I glared at Kikwang while dragging mine back. He glared back.

"Please put you're canoes into the water and get in."

I heaved mine into the water, panting. Why were these canoes so heavy?

"This is the first time seeing a canoe, let alone row one.." Yoseob murmured beside me.

"Don't.. " I breathed heavily, "Worry, it's not " Breathe, "very hard."

"But still.." he gulped. I patted his back; he seemed very anxious.

I lowered myself into my little boat, and checked the other canoes; beside me, Yoseob's canoe was rocking, beside him Kikwang was getting ready, beside him Junhyung was looking at Yoseob, and others were too far to see.

"Start rowing when we count to three."

"One.. two-"

"Wait!" I raised my hand again. I could see Kikwang glaring at me through the corner of my eyes.

"Yes?" the MCs looked confused.

"Do we start on 3 or on 'go'?" Everyone but Yoseob groaned.

"On 'go'..."

"Oh, ok" I got ready again.

"Really.. this guy.." Kikwang muttered not-so quietly.

"We'll count again. One.. Two.. Three, GO!"

 

(Yoseob's POV)

Oh, my god! What do I do?

My canoe rocked dangerously, making me grasp the sides. Everyone else zoomed off, rowing fast. I was the only member who didn't know how to row and how to swim.

"Yoseob-sshi, is something wrong?"

I looked back to see Sulli and Uee staring down at me. I looked forward again.

"Nope, everything is fine." Just perfectly fine...

I carefully lifted the oar and dipped it in to the water. I let out a sigh, relieved when my canoe went forward.I  kept rowing, feeling certain everything was going to be alright.

I had caught up with Junhyung and Kikwang when suddenly, my boat started wobbling.

"What the-!" I exclaimed before plunging under water.

I couldn't see anything clearly, just blurry shapes and colors. I thrashed my arms and tried kicking my legs, but I kept sinking deeper and deeper. Air slipped out of my lips as I tried shouting, but only some weird gargling sound could be heard. My lungs felt like they were burning from the lack of oxygen.

I thought I was going to die.

The sunlight was sparkling beautifully inside of the dark water. I smiled sadly at the breathtaking sight; this might be my last time seeing the sun. I frowned when a dark shadow blocked the light. I opened my mouth to say something, but I remembered I was underwater. I didn't bother closing my mouth, there was no air to prevent from escaping anyways.

The shadow kept getting bigger and bigger. I squinted at it and saw that it was a person. I closed my eyes, it was too late to save me; it would take a long time for the person to swim to the surface while holding me, and I felt my conscieneness start to fade away...

My eyes snapped open when I felt a pair of lips kissing me. I used my remaining strength to try to push this person away when I realized the person was trying to breathe air into my mouth. I the person's mouth greedily, hungry for oxygen. I felt alive again.

I looked closely at the person in front of me, trying to identify who it was.

Junhyung smiled at me and hugged me to his body as he swam back up to the surface.

 

(Doojoon's PoV)

I was almost at the end of the lake, when I got this weird feeling that something was wrong. I stopped rowing and looked back; there were two empty canoes floating in the water. I paniced as I remembered that Yoseob didn't know how to swim and looked for him. Hyunseung and Dongwoon were about 20 meters behind me and Kikwang was a few meters behind them... That meant Yoseob and Junhyung were underwater!

I dived out of my canoe and swam back to where the empty canoes where.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" I heard Dongwoon ask as I swam pasted his boat. I didn't answer, and kept going back, passing Kikwang and finally, the empty boats.

Junhyung and Yoseob popped out of the water, panting heavily for air. I dragged a nearby canoe to them and lifted Yoseob into it. The canoes where only big enough for one person so Junhyung and I stayed in the water.

"What happened?" I turned to Junhyung.

"Yoseob fell into the water and I brought him back up."

I stayed silent, trying to figure out what to do next.

"Let's swim to the shore for now, we can't stay like this forever."

He nodded and kicked his legs, holding onto one side of the canoe as I held the other.

 

 

 

(A few moments of swimming later)

(3rd person POV)

"And the game has finished!" Sulli smiled at the camera.

"The teams have been decieded." Uee added.

"The first person to reach the end of the lake was~" The sound director the drumroll effects.

"Son, Dongwoon!"

Dongwoon clapped his hands and smiled.

"I will work hard to be the best team!"

"Thank you Dongwoon-sshi! And some people fell into the water during the race! Who were they Uee-unnie?"

"They were Doojoon-sshi, Junhyung-sshi, and Yoda-sshi."

"My name is Yoseob."

"Oops, sorry Yoseob-sshi!" Uee apoligized (very fakely in B2ST's eyes).

"So these 3 will be one team."

"And~ Kikwang-sshi and Hyunseung-sshi will be one team!"

Hyunseung's eye twitched as Kikwang laughed awkwardly.

"We'll meet again during commercials~" Sulli waved.

"Don't. Touch. Remote controller." Uee said in Konglish.

 

 

AN: It's been so long since I updated >.<;; I bet you forgot who I am...

I was going to wait until B2ST made a comeback but I couldn't wait any longer!

I hope you're still willing to read this ㅠㅠ

This chapter was dedicated to Junseob fans <3

I'll write more Dooseob and Kiseung in the next chapter (and it won't be short)

1.gif 

 

 

 

 

 

BTW, I'm writing another fic; a MiKaram fic called 'Red Rose, Black Rose'.

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/63976/red-rose-black-rose-daeguknamah-karam-mikaram-romance-suhoon-vampire- 

Mika and Karam are from a group called 'Daeguknamah' (AKA, The BOSS). The group works very hard but they are newbies (about 1 1/2 years since they have debuted) but they don't get alot of attentionㅠㅠ

dna-eza1.jpg 

(Mika is the one on the very right and Karam is the one beside him)

I'm not telling you to become their fan or anything, but to give them some attention too *^^*

 

 

 

PS: does anybody know when B2ST is going to make a comeback? ㅡㅡ;

( impatient B2uty here)