Van (still sux at tiltle making)

In the Forest

 "... and we have to finish packing in 20 minutes," Yoseob finished explaining to the members. The Beast members were all sitting in a circle on the living room floor listening to Yoseob.

 "So manager hyung didn't tell you anything about where we're going?" Kikwang asked.

 "Yeah... I'm really curious too, but hyung said he'd tell us on the way there," Yoseob said.

 "For now, let's just pack our bags," Doojoon made his way to their bedroom to get some bags.

 "I wonder where we're going," Dongwoon propped his head on his hand.

 "I hope it's somewhere cool, like a water park!" Yoseob chirped, images of fun water slides forming in his small head. Junhyung smiled at his cuteness and ruffled Yoseob's hair.

 "I'm almost a hundred percent sure it has something to do with our schedule," Kikwang commented. "There's no way we're going on a vacation, cause it's only been one month since we made a comeback."

 "I think we're going camping" Hyunseung said randomnly. Everyone in the room stared at him and shook their heads sadly.

 "What?!" Hyunseung exclaimed. Nobody replied.

 "Hey, guys, I found our bags!" Doojoon came out of their bedroom balancing a large stack of colorful backpacks and grey suitcases in his arms. Yoseob ran over to help him, taking a few bags off Doojoon's stack.

 Everyone claimed two bags each. Yoseob took a bright blue backpack with spongebob on it and a light grey suitcase.

 "Everyone, start packing," Doojoon ordered. Yoseob ran to their bedroom right away and started cramming any of his clothes into the suitcase. Just when he finished, the other members started coming in.

 "I'm FIRST!" Yoseob did a victory sign with his fingers and smiled widely.

 "I'm pretty sure we're going camping-"

 "For the last time, Hyunseung, WE'RE NOT GOING CAMPING!" Kikwang said irritatedly. Doojoon, Dongwoon and Junhyung followed them inside.

 "Maybe we're going to abroad?" Doojoon started packing.

 "Maybe Japan or Thailand?" Dongwoon also packed his clothes.

 "Hey.." Yoseob pouted. "Nobody's listening to me!"

 "Did you hear something Dongwoon?" Doojoon said playfully, turning to the maknae.

 "No, it must have been your imagination." Dongwoon laughed.

 "You guys are mean." Yosob scrunched his eyebrow and crossed his arms. Doojoon laughed and wrapped his arms around Yoseob.

 "My baby is so cute!"

 "Hey, since when was I your baby?" Yoseob asked in mock anger.

 "Since I met you " Doojoon ruffled Yoseob's hair and released him. "Now hurry up and pack your belongings, we only have 10 minutes left."

 "Yes, sir!" Yoseob saluted and started packing his things.

 (10 minutes later)

 The door to their dorm opened.

 "Boys! I'm ba~ack!" their manger called. "Did you guys pack your clothes and stuff?"

 "Yup. We're all ready" Doojoon reported.

 "Good!" the manager laughed. "Let's go down right now!"

 (8 staircases and a few minutes later)

 "Whew!" Yoseob wiped the sweat on his forehead. "I wish the apartment owner would make some elevators.."

 "I know right?" Dongwoon panted beside him. "Sometimes I wonder if the apartment owner is a anti-Beast or something."

 "Well atleast it's not raining anymore" Kikwang looked up at the grey morning sky.

 "Aww.... I kind of liked the rain" Hyunseung leaned against their black 'celebrity van'.

 "Guys? Let's chat AFTER we get in the van, okay?" their manager said. "Doojoon, you sit in the front with me since you're the leader. Hyunseung and Kikwang, you guys sit in the middle row. Dongwoon, Yoseob and Junhyung have to sit in the back."

(Looks Like this)

________________________

| Doojoon    Kikwang    Junhyung  |

|                                 Yoseob     |

| Manager  Hyunseung  Dongwoon|

 "Wait, Yoseob has to sit with Junhyung?!" Doojoon asked their manager. Yoseob smiled at Junhyung and Junhyung smiled back.

 "Um.. yes? Is there a problem with that?" the manager was confused.

 "No..." Doojoon trailed off. When Yoseob looked away Junhyung smirked at Doojoon.

 "Hey, switch spots with me," Doojoon said to Junhyung.

 "Never." Junhyung climbed into the black van. Doojoon glared at him, until Dongwoon pasted by.

 "Hey switch spots with me" Doojoon grabbed Dongwoon's arm.

 "Sure!" Dongwoon agreed happily and ran to the front of the van. Doojoon sighed in relief and climbed in.

 When everyone was in their seats, the manager started driving.

 "Hey, hyung! You still haven't told us where we're going," Kikwang complained. Their manager started chuckling nervously.

 "I'll tell you 30 minutes before we arrive."

 "I'm telling you Kikwang, we're going camping!" Nobody noticed the manager stiffening up.

 "Why would we go camping?! There's no reason we would..." Kikwang and Hyunseung kept bickering.

(Junhyung PoV-ish)

 Junhyung was quietly staring out the window. He was thinking about Yoseob. About how Yoseob was so beautiful. How Yoseob was so kind. How Yoseob was so thoughtful. How Yoseob had become his first love.

 (Flashback)

 Junhyung was at the studio, working on a new song. He was concentrating so hard that he didn't notice the time. When Junhyung glanced at the clock he was suprised to see it was well over midnight.

 Junhyung yawned and stretched in his chair. He started wondering how he would get home. He didn't have a driver's license and he didn't have enough money to call a cab. Junhyung would just have to sleep at the studio, again.

 It wasn't the first time Junhyung had lost track of time while composing a song, so he was used to sleeping in the studio. He couldn't help it, he tended to lose track of time when he concentrated on something and the fact the studio was underground made it even harder to tell the time.

 Junhyung stood up and stretched again. When he turned around, he was suprised to see someone sitting on a bench behind him. Junhyung looked closer... and was even more suprised to see it was Yoseob.

 Junhyung slowly aproached the sleeping boy but Yoseob woke up.

 "Oh hyung.." Yoseob yawned. "You're finished..."

 "What are you doing here?"

 "What do you mean?" Yoseob asked confusedly.

 "I mean what are you doing here right now?. You usually go home at 11." Junhyung pointed at the clock which read 3:30.

 "Oh, I was curious why you never sleep at home.. but now I know" Yoseob giggled. "My hyung is so hard-working and cool." But Junhyung wasn't listening. He was staring at Yoseob's face.

 Yoseob's face at that moment was far by the most beautiful thing Junhyung had ever set his eyes on. Yoseob's face was pale because of the weird lights and his half-lidded eyes were sparkling even though his long bangs was covering a part of it. His nose was like a cute button and his pink lips were shining.

  The fact that Yoseob had stayed at the studio just for him suprised Junhyung, but not in a bad way. Usually nobody worries about Junhyung so he wasn't used to it.

 Junhyung rubbed his eyes and blinked. Yoseob was still there smiling at him.

 That was the moment Junhyung fell in love with Yoseob.

 "Junhyung, I'm tired.." Yoseob yawned.

 "Wait here I'll go get some blankets" Junhyung didn't want Yoseob catching a cold. He was about to leave to get a blanket when someone grabbed his hand.

 Yoseob was holding Junhyung's hand tightly in his own. Junhyung felt his hand tingle and he slightly blushed.

 "Don't go. Just sleep with me" Yoseob closed his eyes. Junhyung was blushing hard now. One could translate that sentance in so many ways.

 Junhyung sat down on the bench beside him. Yoseob scooted closer to Junhyung and rested his head on Junhyung's shoulders. He started snoozing almost right away.

 Junhyung could feel his heart beating in his chest. He shyly wrapped his arm around Yoseob's shoulder. His heart started beating faster.

 Junhyung pulled his cell phone out of his pocket carefully, not wanting to wake up Yoseob. He held the cellphone away from him and took a self-cam.

 When Junhyung checked the picture he liked what he saw.

 In the picture, Junhyung's mouth was covered by his jacket collar, but you could tell he was smiling by looking at his half-moon eyes. Yoseob was sleeping on his shoulder like a cute child, with his long eyelashes shadowing his white cheeks and his pink lips slightly parted.

 Junhyung smiled and saved the picture for a rainy day.

(Present)

Junhyung wanted to tell Yoseob that he loved him, but he was afraid. Afraid that Yoseob would reject him, afraid that Yoseob would hate him, afraid Yoseob would never speak to him again...

 But Junhyung had a plan. He is going to make Yoseob fall in love with him. Make Yoseob realise that he's not straight. Junhyung was going to open Yoseob's heart.

 "Hey, Junhyung! Where do you think we're going?"

 Junhyung turned to see a pair of bright eyes watching him.

 "I don't know, Yoseob," he loved saying that name "and I don't really care either."

 'As long as you're there' Junhyung added in his mind.

 "Oh.. Well I hope we go to a water park! I even packed my trunks just in case!" Yoseob smiled. He was so cute.

 "Well that sounds okay, I guess," Junhyung laughed. Being with Yoseob always made him happier.

 "You laughed!" Yoseob exclaimed, pointing at Junhyung's mouth area.

 Junhyung frowned, "You got a trouble with that?"

 "No!" Yoseob laughed. "I think it's great! I mean, you hardly ever laugh and it's getting really rare to hear you laugh these days."

 Junhyung smiled.

 "I like your laugh. I want to hear you laugh, every single day!" Yoseob smiled widely.

 Junhyung laughed a little.

 "That better?"

 Yoseob nodded. "You look better when you laugh."

 Junhyung hesitated. Should he just tell Yoseob that he loved him?

 "Is there something wrong?" Yoseob asked with a concerned face.

 No, he couldn't. Not yet, anyway. He didn't want to risk losing Yoseob so quickly.

 "Is there anyway I can get closer to you?" Junhyung blushed.

(Meanwhile, in the middle row..)

 Hyunseung's phone vibrated in his pocket. When he flipped his cell phone open, he had a new message.

 It read:

 To: doublev89

     Seriously, why were you on my mattress?

 From: B2stGK

 Hyunseung replied

 To:B2stGK

     I wuz cold.

 From: doublev89

 A few seconds later...

 To: doublev89

     You could've used a blanket if you were cold. Why were you on my mattress?

 From: B2stGK

 To: B2stGK

     Y r we txtin? we'r rite nex 2 each othr.

 From: doublev89

 To: doublev89

     Just answer my question! And type properly!

 From: B2stGK

 To: B2stGK

     It was hard.

 From: doublev89

 Hyunseung heard a weird sound choking noise. He looked beside him to see a red faced Kikwang coughing.

 To: doublev89

     And also type with more detail! Someone might misunderstand you if you keep typing like that!

 From: B2stGK

 To: B2stGK

     Shiro. (means "i don't wanna" in Korean to those who don't know)

 From: doublev89

 To: doublev89

       Ah, never mind. Pretend I never texted you.

 From: B2stGK

 To: B2stGK

     BTW, y wer u my name last nite?

 From: doublev89

 Hyunseung heard Kikwang cough/choke again.

 To: doublev89

     I DID NOT!!!!

 From: B2stGK

 To: B2stGK

     I heard u say "Hyunseung...." in ur sleep

 From: doublev89

 To: doublev89

      IT WAS JUST YOUR FREAKY IMAGINATION!! WHY WOULD I MOAN YOUR NAME WHILE DREAMING!!!

 From: B2stGK

 To: B2stGK

     wutevr

 From: doublev89

 

 

 

AN: SORRY!!! I'm in the middle of a test right nowㅠㅠ I'm really slow at updating and stuff...OTL

I might update even slower next week.... but I promise I'll work REALLY hard after!

Anyways, the flashback thing came from

(1) http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/the-real-reason-behind-b2st-yong-jun-hyungs-overnight-getaways 

(2)and this  <3

BTW the IDs were hyunseung and kikwang's real twitter IDs.

Please comment^^