Maknae's Evil Dream

In the Forest

 (Dongwoon's Dream)

 Dongwoon was in his evil lab, waiting for his assiants to finish 'The Evil Machine Thingy of Maknae Doom'. He was the fake gray beard he taped onto his chin when someone started running down the hallway.

 "Professor DONG WOON!!"

 Dongwoon face-palmed. Out of all the evil maknaes in their evil maknae group, they had to send... him.

 The door slammed open to reveal Mir, the evil maknae of MBLAQ.

 "PROFESSOR! PROFESSOR! PROFESSOR! PRO-"

 "What?!" Dongwoon snapped. "Just spit it out already!"

 "Hey, I'm older than you, you know?" Mir pouted cutely.

 Dongwoon tried to stay mad...

 "Awww, you're so cute!" Dongwoon pinched Mir's cheeks.

 ... but he failed.

 "Did you guys finish 'The Evil Machine Thingy of Maknae Doom'?" Dongwoon asked, releasing Mir's cheeks.

 "Yup!! Kyuhyun just finished it!!" Mir starting dragging Dongwoon down the hallway.

 "Let's go see it!!"

 At the end of the (not so) long hallway, was a wooden door with a golden lock. Mir pulled out a large ring of keys from his back pocket.

 "Which one was it again?..." Mir stared at the ring of keys in his hand.

 Dongwoon groaned, "Don't tell me you don't know which one is the key that opens this door!"

Mir looked at Dongwoon strangely.

 "Of course I know. I'm just searching for my house key." Mir pulled out a tiny key from his OTHER back pocket. "THIS is the key that opens this door."

 "Why are you searching for your house keys now?"

 Mir opened his mouth to answer.

 "Well-"

 "Never mind, save it for later! Just open this door!!" Dongwoon said annoyed.

 "Okay, okay, sheesh. This 'The Evil Macho Thingy of Doom Maknae' is making you so touchy." Mir unlocked the door and pushed it open.

 "IT'S 'THE EVIL MACHINE THINGY OF MAKNAE DOOM'!!!! AND I AM NOT BEING TOUCHY!!" Dongwoon exploded.

 The members of the evil maknae society all stared at Dongwoon like he was dancing around in the rain with a banana.

 Dongwoon's face turned red. Thankfully, everyone just ignored him and started doing their own thing.

 "Ah, you're finally here!" Dongwoon turned to see a waving Taemin with the other members of his evil maknae group.

 "Finally! We can test this baby out!" Seungri smirked and patted some weird object on the table beside them.

 "Hey! 'Ze evvul machine ov makae doom' muzt NOT ve touched!" Kyuhyun complained.

 "Who are you to boss around?" Seungri's smirk was replaced with a frown.

 "I vas ze one who deed all ze work!" Kyuhyun screeched in his weird accent.

 "Why are you talking like that? It's not cool." Mir pouted.

 "Really? I thought it was kind of cool.." Kyuhyun looked down, being depressed.

 Dongwoon cleared his throut.

 "The machine, men. Let's see it."

 "Okay" Taemin did his cute eye-smile. He pointed at the weird object on the table.

 The weird object looked liked a (I'll leave this to your imagination) with a (IMAGINATION-ING) and a small red button on the side.

 "You see this button?" Taemin pointed at the red button.

 "If you press this, all the fans in the world will only love maknaes.... and that's pretty much it" Taemin shrugged.

 "Any Question, children?" Kyuhyun acted like an elementry school teacher. Everyone but Seungri just stared at him.

 "I have a question." Seungri raised his hand. "Why is he hear here?" Seungri pointed at Taemin.

 "What do you mean?" he asked innocently.

 "I mean, you're not evil at ALL! You're the kind, cute maknae of SHINee."

 Taemin did a ssukso (literally means rotton smile in korean, meaning an evil smrik).

 "I'm not so sure about that."

 A shiver went down the other maknaes' backs. Suddenly Taemin didn't seem so innocent anymore...

 "Anyway," Taemin smiled brightly. "Let's try it out!"

  "But who's going to press the button?" Kyuhyun asked.

 "I want to, I want to!!" Seungri yelled.

 "Nooo, ME!!" Mir argued.

 "Just let me do it!" Dongwoon shouted. "I'M the PROFESSOR."

"Who doesn't do anything" Kyuhyun mumbled. 

"Let's just let Professor Dongwoon press it" Taemin said.

 "Fine..." the others grumbled, obviously disappointed.

 Dongwoon faced 'The Evil Machine Thingy of Maknae Doom. His hands started sweating.

 "Here goes nothing" he gulped and dramatically (in other words, EXTREMELY SLOWLY) pointed his finger towards the red button and got ready to press it.

 His finger was inches away from pressing the machine when a bright light blinded him.

 (3rd P Po V)

 "Arrgh!" Dongwoon threw his arms over his eyes.

 "Who the lights?" Dongwoon groaned.

 "Tis I! The Great Fake Maknae of thee boygroup BEAST, Yang Yoseob!"

 "Five more minutes... need to press the button..." Dongwoon mumbled, pulling his thin blanket over his head. "Then, my life will be complete.."

 "Nay, methinks not , my retarded friend!"

 Click.

 "And now, if you don't wake up in 5 seconds, I shall post this magnificent photo of you sleeping in your underwear onto a fascinating place called,,,, what was it called again? Ah, thee INTERNET!"

 Dongwoon bolted up.

 "Ah, I can see it right now! Fans all over the world downloading my photo and making it their cellphone backgrounds."

 Dongwoon bolted out of the bed and saluted.

 "Real maknae of BEAST, Son Dongwoon, at your service!" Sometimes Yoseob was too evil...

  "Tis most splendid!" Yoseob smiled.

 "Hyung can you drop the Shakessphere talk? It's starting to get annoying."

 "Good man, I am not speaking thee Shakessphere lanuage! Tis Old English!" Yoseob dropped the accent, "It's starting to get annoying to me, too."

 "Hyung, did you wake me up in the middle of the night to make me hear your Old English skills?" Dongwoon gaped at Yoseob.

 "Nay- I mean no, of course not! Manager hyung told me to wake you guys up and pack clothes and important stuff."

 "Why?" Dongwoon was confused. " Are we going somewhere?"

 "I have no idea." Yoseob sighed. "Manager hyung wouldn't tell me anything!"

 "Okay... so we should just go and wake the hyungs?"

 "I guess so. Let's get going then." Yoseob walked out leaving the maknae alone.

 "Hey! Hyung, wait for me!" Dongwoon complained. He could hear a faint "whatever" from Yoseob as he walked down the hallway. Dongwoon sighed and ran out after Yoseob.

 Dongwoon caught up with Yoseob in the living room. Yoseob was just about to turn on the lights.

 KABOOM!

 Yoseob sqeaked and jumped back as if the lights were the ones making thunder.

 "You're scared of thunder?" Dongwoon asked Yoseob.

 "N-no" Yoseob cursed himself for stuttering. "I just think thunder is too loud, that's all."

 "Uh-huh, right" Dongwoon flicked on the light's to reveal the other members of BEAST.

 Doojoon was on the couch lying on his back, scratching his stomache (maybe he was bitten by a mosquito); Junhyung was curled up in a ball under a colorful thin blanket; Hyunseung was sleeping with his arms around a snoring Kikwang's waist.

 Yoseob and Dongwoon both raised their eyebrows at the sight of the others, going especially on Hyunseung and Kikwang.

 "Since when did they sleep together?" Dongwoon asked, chuckling.

 Yoseob giggled and took a picture of the 4 sleeping members on his cellphone.

 "I think this would look nice as my cellphone background" Yoseob laughed as he saved the picture.

 "Hyung, I'll wake up the newly weds and you can wake up the others." Dongwoon started making his way towards Hyunseung and Kikwang.

 "Sure, sure" Yoseob walked towards where Doojoon and Junhyung was sleeping. 

 

 

AN: Whew~ :D

I'm not satisfied with my writing but i feel happy for writing a fanfic instead of just reading one

Lol i think I was a bit to random with Dongwoon's dream, but i like random XD

If there's something wrong please leave a comment (but no cussing, please..) and I'll try to fix it right away *^^*