THIS is the beginning

In the Forest

 (Yoseob PoV)

 "Hyung." Yoseob tugged on manager hyung's arm, getting his attention.

 "What? If it isn't something important, tell me later." the manager whispered.

 "It's important!" Yoseob instisted seriously.

 "Then what?" he asked anxiously.

 "I'm starving."

 "Alright!  Now that's everybody's here let's start filming!" the main PD called, waving his arm to get everyone's attention. "Everybody! To your places, please!" The filming crew scrambled to their postitions.

 Manager hyung turned to Yoseob. "I'll get you something to eat later. For now, just do what the PD says." and walked off.

 Yoseob pouted, "Wait!!" but his manager was already out of earshot.

 "Beast, please stand-by" the members ran behind the fliming crew. 

 "MCs! Get ready," the PD instructed. The MCs got in front of the cameras.

 "Alright.... CUE!"

 And the fliming began.

 "Hello!" The shorter MC began, "I am Sulli!"

 "And I'm Uee" Uee grinned widely.

 Yoseob snorted. That smile was so fake

 "And we are the MCs of 'In the Forest'!"

 'In the Forest'? That was the name of the show they had to film? Yoseob thought disgruntled.

"In this show, the members of the famous K-pop group, Beast, will be filming this variety show outdoors for a week! Doesn't that sound fun?" Sulli asked the imaginary viewers.

No Yoseob thought. It doesn't sound fun at ALL.

 The PD signaled the Beast members to get in front of the camera. Yoseob was lost in his own thoughts, he didn't notice anything until someone grabbed his hand.

 Yoseob's eyes connected with Doojoon's. Doojoon's sharp eyes softened as he smiled.

 "Let's go." and pulled Yoseob to where the 2 MC's were.

  "It's BEAST!!" Uee grinned again, gesturing the Beast members.

  "Ne, annyeunghaseyo! Beast ibnida" ("Yes, hello! We are Beast)

 

AN: Yeah..... it's really short. :(

 My exams finished yesterday and I just wanted to remind you im still updating!

 And please comment! I'm actually a comment XD

I just don't reply cause i'm not sure how...ㅡㅡ

PS I have NOTHING against Uee and Sulli