Arrive at... where is this place?

In the Forest

(Doojoon Pov-ish)

 "Is there anyway I can get closer to you?" Junhyung asked Yoseob with a red face.

 Doojoon glared at Junhyung. Was he trying to steal his best friend?

 "Um... you mean, like friends?" Yoseob blinked cutely.

 Junhyung's face gotter redder.                 

 "A little closer than that..."

 What was he playing at? Doojoon wondered.... until it hit him.

 Junhyung was in love with Yoseob.

 "Best friends?" Yoseob was clueless, thankfully.

 "Yoseob's mine" Doojoon wrapped his arms around Yoseob's tiny waist and glared at Junhyung. Doojoon had expected Junhyung to say something, but Junhyung quietly ducking his head.

 Was he giving up already?

 "Never mind." Junhyung mumured.

 "Doojoon, can't we all just be friends?" Yoseob turned to pout at Doojoon. Yoseob still thought Juhyung wanted to be 'just be friends'.

 "Fine.." he said after a moment of thinking. It didn't matter.Yoseob was straight, right?

 Yoseob smiled at him then turned to Junhyung and started talking to him.Doojoon pulled out his mp3 player and started listening. He watched Yoseob talking to Junhyung happily.

 To his suprise, Junhyung actually laughed and talked back. Usually Junhyung was quiet, only commenting once in a while and glaring. Maybe he really does have feelings for Yoseob?

 Doojoon felt mad and uneasy. He didn't want Yoseob to be too close with Junhyung.

 Was he jealous?

 'Nah. there's no way' he thought. Why would he be jealous, it's not like Yoseob was his boyfriend or anything. He was sure it was because Yoseob was his best friend, and best friends look out for each other, right?

 (Dongwoon's PoV)

 "Hyung are we there yet?" Dongwoon poked his manager's rib, making the manager twitch in his seat.

 "Not yet, Dongwoon! 35 more minutes..." Dongwoon kept poking the poor manager, knowing he was very ticklish.

  "And stop poking me, I'm in the middle of driving 6 k-pop boys to their schedule. If some kind of car accident happens, YOU take responsiblity!"

 "Hmph" Dongwoon stopped and slid farther down his seat. He didn't remember why he switched seats with Doojoon hyung, but he regretted it. There was nobody to talk to, well he had manager hyung but he was busy driving, therefore he was very bored. And lonely too.

 He quietly listened to his surroundings. He could hear their new album being played on the CD player and Yoseob hyung's laugh.

 Dongwoon wished they would arrive quickly. He didn't care where he went as long as his hyung's were there with him.

 "Hyung, it's been 2 hours since we left!" Dongwoon heard Hyunseung hyung complain.

 "Actually 1 hour 39 minutes" Kikwang corrected. "But it has been too long."

 "Alright, sheesh, I'll tell you." their manager sounded annoyed.

 "Love you hyung~" Kikwang and Dongwoon tried to cheer up their manager.

 "We're filming an outdoor variety show." manager hyung ignored them but sounded a level happier.

 "In other words... we're going camping for a week!"

 (Nobody's PoV)

 "JINJJA?!" Yoseob suddenly joined in the conversation. "WE'RE GOING CAMPING FOR A WEEK??"

 "Ow.. " Hyunseung rubbed his ears.

 "My ear hurts!" Kikwang pouted at Yoseob, who was sitting right behind them.

 "My bad" Yoseob laughed it off and patted Kikwang's shoulder.

 "Where are we going camping to hyung?" Doojoon asked pulling his earphones off. He had heard Yoseob's screaming through the loud music.

 "We're going to..." the manager trailed off. "What was the name again? Well I don't remember, but its a famous forest in Korea."

 "Yeah, it's so famous that manager hyung almost remembered it's name" Junhyung said sarcastically.

 "It's very lovely" their hyung instisted.

 "So, it's only been one month since we made a comeback but instead of filming variety shows, we're stuck in this forest that doesn't have a name?" Kikwang asked with wide eyes.

 "It has a name! It's just that I don't remember." the manager said. "And we're filming a variety show IN the forest!"

 "So this is like 1 bak 2 il? But more like 6 bak 7 il." Hyunseung talked to nobody in particular. (1 bak 2 il is a variety show that films outdoors for 2days. bak means night and il means day, so Hyunseung is saying 6nights7days)

 "Sounds like fun!" Yoseob smiled causing two other people to smile.

 "I don't mind anymore." Junhyung nodded.

 "Me too" Doojoon smiled at Yoseob.

 "I don't care as long as the hyungs are going" Dongwoon pulled his cellphone out and started texting his friends.

 "Hah! I was right! We ARE going camping" Hyunseung smirked at Kikwang who had made fun of him earlier.

 "Am I the only one who is actually sane?" Kikwang huffed and crossed his arms.

 "Actually, everybody here is sane but you" Hyunsung teased.

 "Oh and by the way, there will be 2 Idol MC's!"

 "Any ladies?" Dongwoon asked eagerly.

 "I don't really remember."

 "What do you remember?" Yoseob laughed loudly.

 "That a few members have to camp outdoors." Manager hyung smiled evilly.

 "WHAT?! WE'RE SLEEPING OUTSIDE?!" everybody shouted except for Junhyung, well cause he's cool for that.

 "I know! Isn't great?" Manager asked. "Everyday you have to play a game or something. And the losers have to sleep outside! Awesome-ness!"

 "Not really.." Junhyung frowned. One thing Junhyung hated was sleeping outside and another was the cold.

 (Yoseob PoV)

 "Hyung do you like sleeping outside?" Yoseob asked Hyunseung.

 "Yeah, I don't mind, why?" Hyunseung nodded.

 "Even if it rains?" Yoseob asked with wide eyes.

 "The rain makes it funner." Hyunseung replied. "But why?"

 "I like camping... but sleeping outside makes me uneasy for some reason." Yoseob played with his fingers.

 "Ah, you're afraid of thunder! Well don't worry I heard it'll only rain for 3 days" Hyunseung smiled at Yoseob.

 Yoseob stared at Hyunseung. How did he know? All he said was that he didn't like camping outside and that it had made him uneasy...

 Hyunseung kept smiling at Yoseob and didn't blink. It was starting to get a little creepy.

 Maybe Hyunseung was psychic?

 "Hyung are you psychic?" Yoseob asked cautiously.

(30 minutes of pointless talking later)

 When Yoseob looked out the window, he could see green. There were small patches of bright green grass growing on the dark brown dirt, light gray boulders were covered with moss making them look like huge green balls and most of all, trees. Most trees were very tall and thick, like Doojoon and Junhyung, but a few were small, like himself.

 Yoseob could also see a couple of gray mountains hiding behind all the bright green.

 "Guy's we're almost there!" Manager hyung called, waking up the people who were sleeping.

 "Almost where..." Junhyung lifted his head and cracked his eyes open. Yoseob smiled.

 "The forest, silly!"

 They kept driving deeper into the forest until they reached some kind of campsite. There were three cabins, a rectangular outdoor table with benches on the side, some kind of storage, and a large emerald lake. But for some reason, nobody was there.

 "Okay, EVERYBODY OUT!" their manager shouted. The B2st members climbed out of the van, one by one.

 "Ah, fresh air!" Doojoon breathed in deeply and closed the van door behind him.

 "Hyung, where are the filming crew?" Kikwang asked, looking around the camping site.

 "I don't know, but I'm sure they're around here somewhere.." the manager went searching for the crew.

 "HELLO?! ANYBODY THERE??" Yoseob yelled loudly, causing a few birds that were sitting on a nearby tree to take off.

 "Ah, hello. You people must be B2st." Everyone turned to see two girls. They looked extremely bored.

 "We ended up being the MC's of this show" the shorter of the two said, seeming annoyed for some reason.

 "Yes, I'm Yoon Doojoon, and-"

 "Save it for later" taller of the two snorted. Yoseob immediently disliked the two MC's. Doojoon was just trying to be polite.

 "Wow you- you're.. can I have your autograph?" Dongwoon asked one of the MC's.

 "Ew, no, get away from me" Yoseob glared at the MCs.

 "Hey, sorry for being late!" the PD approached them with their manager, waving his arm. "We had a few technical difficulties.."

 "Oh, it's no problem, Mr. PD" the MCs chirped brightly. They were acting 100% different from a while ago.

 Yoseob gritted his teeth. They had to spend a whole week with these people. Yoseob felt a hand on this shoulder. When he turned he saw Junhyung smiling at him warmly. Junhyung slowly put his head next to Yoseob's and whispered in his ear.

 "Just ignore those bit*hes. Don't let them get on your nerves."

 Yoseob's stomache felt weird, like hundreds of butterflies were flying around in it. Maybe it was becasue he was hungry.

 Yoseob whispered in Junhyung's ear.

 "Okay." Junhyung blushed.

 "By the way, I'm hungry. You got anything to eat?"

 

 

AN: *Bows very deeply*

I am sorry for updating so slow 

*Bows again* I'm also sorry for writing such a crappy chapter.

Who should the 2 MCs be? I'll let you choose XD